Pocket-friendly health insurance
apollo munich health insurance
Apollo Munich Health Insurance offers the best health insurance plans in India today, for men and women of any age. Apollo Munich offers individual health insurance plans, family floater health insurance plans and group health insurance policies for corporate. Ranging from Easy Health to Optima Restore to Energy, these health insurance policies will not only guard you against the present and future spiralling healthcare costs, but will also guide you on the path to wellness for the long term.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Benefits
- Person can choose from a Sum Insured starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 15 lakhs and enjoy best health insurance benefits at affordable premium.
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation Expenses are covered under the policy, which gives the relief to the person from medical expense.
- Specialized in-house claims processing team of doctors that processes your claim. When it comes to claim settlement, Apollo Munich is one of the fastest in the industry to honour every genuine claim. About 98% of our claims are settled within 15 days.
- Tax benefits on our health insurance plans for the premium amount under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- A person can enjoy a life time renewal benefit of health insurance policy and be secure against medical expense.
- If you or your family member exhausts your sum insured during the year, Apollo Munich will restore the full amount back for usage for any new illnesses without any paperwork or any extra charge
- As our customer, you can benefit from our Health Portal. Explore healthy living, improve your lifestyle, never miss appointments, access reports 24X7 anywhere, chat with a health coach, and lots more.
- *Applicable only for Optima Restore
How to select best Health Insurance Plan
Health Insurance is must for all; it is a security when you need it most. You need to make sure that you are getting a best deal, you need to know which health insurance plan is right for you and which would give you good benefits. Here we have given some easy to follow guides
A person should buy the insurance when young and healthy, at younger age if you buy the policy it helps you when you are old and suffering from diseases. Also, the premium of a health insurance policy is dependent on customer’s age and health status. Hence, buying a cover at a young age will be cheaper than buying it at a later stage
While buying the policy you should also consider whether to buy the policy for individual or for all family members. In case of younger family, you should go for family floater policy. It would cover 2 adults and 2 children’s.
In order to offer effective coverage, each health insurance plan has certain broad exclusions along with waiting periods. Thus, you should refer to your policy documents to determine which health care services are covered and to what extent. You should make it a point to ask for sample policy as to get in knowledge about certain definitions, terms and conditions, exclusions and benefits being offered while comparing different insurance policies offered by other companies
While choosing for the health insurance policy, you should be clear that plan has no specific diseases or specific sub-limit a policy with no sub-limits will help you avoid unpleasant situations at the time of claims
It is very much important to read the policy wording and other documents of the policy carefully, while you are opting for the plan.
A person should clear all the doubts before buy the health insurance policy, if any problem you can always turn to your insurance advisor. It would clear all your doubts