Aditya Birla Sunlife Insurance Registration & Login
In the age of digitalization, insurance companies allow their customers to learn about and navigate through its benefits online. Aditya Birla Sunlife Insurance is no exception. The company grants a smooth and interactive registration and login process to its customers to enjoy its valuable services. Let’s find out more about it.
Registration & Login process of Aditya Birla Sunlife Insurance
Before logging in to your account, you need to register yourself. Here is how you can do that.
If you are a new customer, follow the below steps for the proper registration with the company.
- Go to the official website of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited.
- On the extreme right-hand side, there is the ‘Login’ tab. Click on that.
- After that, click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
- On the landing page, you need to put certain details such as your policy number or application number, and the date of birth of the policy owner.
- Then, click on the Send OTP (One Time Password) option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Put the OPT correctly and click on the Submit option.
- Now, you have successfully created your online portal with Aditya Birla Sun Life and you are a registered customer of the company.
After the successful registration, you can now log in to your account by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the company and click on the ‘Login’ tab that is available on the extreme right side of the homepage.
- On the landing page, you need to put your User ID and click on the ‘Check User ID’ option.
- Once it is verified, you need to put your password correctly in the right place and submit it.
- Now, you have logged in to your online customer portal of Aditya Birla Sun Life and you can avail of all the online facilities that are available with the company.
What To Do If You Forget Your user ID for Aditya Birla Sunlife Account?
If you have forgotten your password, you do not need to worry. Follow the below steps to resolve that issue.
- Go to the official website of the insurer.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab available on the right side of the homepage.
- You’ll find the ‘Forgot User ID?’ option. Click on that.
- Then, you need to put the required details such as your policy number or application number and the date of birth of the policy owner on the landing page.
- Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Put the OTP in the required place and you need to generate a new password.
- Once the new password is set, for confirmation you may log out and again log in using the new password.