Bajaj Allianz Capital Assure Goal Plan
Bajaj Allianz Life Capital Assure Goal is an investment plan, a solution that diversifies the investment of the customers not only to secure their invested amount but also offers the potential of better returns along with life cover. This plan immunes the insured persons to the uncertainties of life. This plan not only offers guaranteed returns and life cover but also provides the option of a limited premium payment term. It has the potential for better returns and is very simple to understand. To know more about this plan, have a look at the following mentions.
|Age at entry
Minimum – 8 years
Maximum – 60 years
|Age at maturity
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 70 years
|Premium payment term
|5 years, 7 years, and 10 years
|Premium payment frequency
|Yearly, Half yearly, Quarterly, and Monthly
|Variant Under Bajaj Allianz Life Guaranteed Income Goal
|Only lump sum benefit
|Not Applicable for Combo under Bajaj Allianz Life Guaranteed Income Goal
Key Highlights of The Bajaj Allianz Life Capital Assure Goal Plan
This plan comes up with a sack full of benefits and facilities. The followings are some of the important mentions.
Option of limited premium payment:
The insured person can opt for a limited premium payment term between 5, 7, and 10 years.
This combo solution guarantees the capital invested at maturity.
The combo solution provides death benefits to the Life Assured till maturity.
Potential better returns:
The ULIP exposure in the combo solution provides the potential for better returns.
Illustration Of Bajaj Allianz Life Capital Assure Goal Plan
Mr. Sharma, a 30-year-old businessman, has purchased Bajaj Allianz Life Capital Assure Goal Plan for himself. Let us find out what benefits he will reap from this policy for the given credentials.
|Premium payment term
|Total premium paid
|Rs. 25 lakhs
@4% – Rs. 7,82,139
@8% – Rs. 9,72,959
@4% – Rs. 32,82,143
@8% – Rs. 34,72,963
|The death benefit on 7th year
|Rs. 25 lakhs
How To Buy Bajaj Allianz Life Capital Assure Goal Plan?
This is an offline plan which cannot be purchased online. Therefore, a policy-seeker can purchase this plan by visiting one of the official branches of the company. Their customer executives are experienced and knowledgeable enough to offer a seamless buying process to the customers. In that case, the consumers have to carry certain required documents, such as valid ID proof, address proof, bank details, and any other necessary documents as requested by the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Risk cover will commence immediately on the date of commencement of risk of the policy and, in the case of a minor life, the policy will vest on the life assured on the earlier of attainment of majority (i.e., 18 years age last birthday) or on the maturity date.
Only Quarterly & Monthly premium payment frequency will be allowed only under the auto-debit process (as per the approved RBI facilities)
The following terms and conditions are there:
- In cases the solution is decoupled (severed into individual policies) during the policy term, the Investment Guarantee on the Investible Amount shall not be applicable.
- The solution shall be decoupled and Investment Guarantee shall not prevail in case of/if:
- Termination of any one of the policies under the solution
- Surrender of any one of the policies under the solution
- Any loan/change in premium payment term/reduction in regular/limited premium/alteration of premium payment frequency is availed under the relevant policy
- In case of a lapse of both policies or of one of the policies, the solution will decouple and both policies will be treated as individual policies.
- In case the solution is recoupled (by way of simultaneous revival) then the Investment Guarantee shall be restored
- Non-payment of premium and grace period will be as per the individual terms & conditions of the plans.
Investment Guarantee is the total Annualized premium which is exclusive of extra premium, GST, if any and Top-up premium paid under the relevant product, if any