Exide Life Insurance Claim Settlement
Life can take unpredictable turns at any moment. And that’s why it is necessary to secure the future of your loved ones. Exide Life Insurance promises to stand by the side of your family in your absence. It has multiple life insurance plans that ensure financial protection for your family. The best part about Exide Life Insurance is that they have a claim settlement ratio of 99.09%. They are known for their transparent and swift claim practices which make Exide Life Insurance a popular pick among policyholders. If you have a life insurance plan with Exide, then this blog will come in handy for you. It discusses the claim filing process for Exide. Scroll down to know the details!
Here’s How To File Your Life Claim With Exide
The claim filing process determines whether or not the beneficiary is eligible to get the insured amount. If you follow the claim process step-by-step, then most likely you will get the insured amount on time.
Below-mentioned is the claim process that you are required to follow:
- Get your claim registered at the earliest. Unnecessary delays will only weaken your claim.
- For registration, you need to visit the official website of Exide Life Insurance. As you scroll down, you can see the option “Claims” in the footer. Click upon it. There you will get to see the “Register a Claim” option. You will have to fill in certain details like policy number, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Next, you need to inform about the claim to Exide Life Insurance. To intimate the insurer, you will have to fill in the claim intimation form. You can collect the form at the nearest branch office. You can even download the form from the website as well. And also you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the claim form completely and also attach the necessary documents.
- Then submit the same to the nearest branch office of Exide Life Insurance.
- You can also mail the same to the following address:
1st Floor, Exide Life Insurance Company Limited,
JP Techno Park, No.3/1,
Bangalore – 560 001
What are the documents that you need to submit?
Below-given are the lists of necessary documents that you will have to submit in different circumstances:
In case of natural death
- Duly filled claim intimation form
- Proof of age and photo ID proof
- Copy of death certificate that states the medical cause of demise, admission notes, discharge records, test results, and so on.
- Photo ID proof of the claimant
- Self-attested copy of the bank passbook of the claimant
In case of accidental death
- Completely filled claim intimation form
- The original death certificate that has been issued by the local authority
- Proof of ID and photo ID of the life assured
- Copy of medical records and cause of death
- Duly attested post-mortem report
- Bank account proof of the claimant. It has to be self-attested.
Note: The insured can ask for other documents as well. Get in touch with the customer care executive for further details.
How Can You Check The Unclaimed Amount?
To check the unclaimed amount, you need to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Exide Life Insurance.
- Scroll down till you reach the footer of the website.
- Click on the option “Claims.”
- The extreme right option on the new page says “Check Unclaimed Amount.”
- Click on the same and it will ask you to fill in certain details
Things To Remember To Make Your Exide Life Claim Settlement Seamless
- Fill in the claim intimation form correctly. Any wrong information can get your claim rejected.
- Inform about the demise within the stipulated time frame.
- Submit each of the required documents. Even if a single document is missing, your claim may get disapproved.