Future Generali Life Insurance Claim Settlement
It is no secret that difficulties that one faces an unfortunate incident in the family. Things get problematic when some mishap happens to the breadwinner of the family, affecting the financial future of the family. No matter how much life insurance you have taken, if you have no clue about the claim process, you are likely to suffer from problems.
Future Generali India Life Insurance endeavours to provide its customers with an array of life insurance solutions designed to help them manage and meet their financial needs. With an impressive claim settlement ratio of 96.15% for the financial year 2021-2022, the company allows you to easily file a claim and settle it at the earliest possible.
Let’s take a look at the steps to make a claim against your future Generali life insurance.
How To Make a Claim Against Your Life Insurance Policy From Future Generali Life Insurance?
Here are the steps that you need to follow while making a claim against your life insurance policy from Future Generali.
- If you want to file a claim, then you first need to visit the official website of Future Generali Total Insurance Solutions.
- After that, you will need to hover over the customer service on the top, and then go to the customer service and click on “Claims” afterwards.
- When you reach the page, scroll down a bit and you will see “Fill Claim Form” in the red box under the “Reach Us” Section. Click on “Fill Claim Form”.
- You will then be directed to the page wherein you need to claim while filling in the respective details like name, address, policy number, and details related to the death claims in the boxes.
- You may even need to attach a “Death Certificate”/ Medical certificate of death issued by the Hospital and bank account details if needed.
- Once you are done entering the details, you may need to enter the Captcha code correctly in the box.
- Click on “Submit” to proceed with your claim settlement.
Documents Required For Hassle-Free Claim Process of Future Generali Life Insurance?
The following are the documents required for the successful claim against your Future Generali life insurance.
List of documents required for Death Claims
- Death Certificate
- Medical Cause of the death certificate
- Original Policy Document
- Original Cancelled cheque with printed name on it / photocopy of passbook or bank statement along with a coloured image of the same
- Life Assured’s photo ID and date of birth proof
- Nominee’s photo ID and date of birth proof
- Relationship proof of the nominee
- Nominee’s Pan card
- Claim Forms
Additional documents are required in case of Death in the hospital
- Indoor Case Papers
- Discharge / Death summary
Additional documents are required in case of Accidental/Suicide/Murder cases
- Post Mortem Report
- Chemical Viscera Report
- First Information Report by Police
- Final Investigation Report by Police
- Newspaper cutting (if any)
- Driving License
In addition to the above documents, the Company reserves the right to ask for more documents/information as may be required in consideration of the claim.
How To Ensure That My Family Receives Seamless Claims Service In My Absence?
In order to ensure that the claim settlement process is hassle-free and your family receives all the amount, here are a few things that you should keep in mind.
- You keep paying the payment on time to prevent your insurance from expiring.
- Your contact information and address are always current.
- Your family members are aware of the policy and the documentation that pertain to it.
- You list the intended recipient as the nominee on the policy proposal forms. If your nominee should change, contact the nearby branch office.