Ageas Federal Life Insurance Claim Settlement
The claim process of Ageas Federal Life Insurance will be the least of your concerns because it will be easy, quick, and hassle-free. The company has settled 97.03% of all claims made in FY 2021-22, which indicates that the company keeps its promises and upholds its claims. Read more to know about the Ageas Federal Life Insurance claim settlement process in detail.
Online Claim Process For Ageas Federal Life Insurance
The company allows you to file a claim in 3 simple steps:
- Registration: The very first step is to register your claim with the company. It shall be registered on the day that the written notification is received and the required documents need to be submitted to the company for further process.
- Claim Processing: The company will then settle your claim within 8 working days if all of your documentation is complete and the company doesn’t require any more proof. The company shall conduct any additional investigation that is necessary for the claim in a fair amount of time.
- Claim Payout: Once the claim has been settled by the company, it will electronically transfer the claim amount to the nominee’s bank account. In the event that an electronic funds transfer is unsuccessful, the company will mail the check to the nominee’s postal address.
Offline Claim Process For Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Inform the claim by visiting the branch. Fill out the forms to register the claim, then send the required documentation. Within eight days, the claims officer would investigate the claim’s validity and render a decision. You will be notified of the decision of the claim after it has been decided, and if the claim is approved, the funds will be sent to your account.
Documents Required During The Claim Process Of Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Some of the common documents needed during the claim process are as follows:
- Claim form
- Original copy of policy documents
- Nominee’s photo ID and residential proof
- Canceled cheque of the bank account of the nominee including the IFSC code
- Original and attested copy of death certificate (in case of death claim)
- FIR (First Information Report) (in case of accidental death)
- Medical records at the time of death
- Documents related to past illnesses of the insured person
How To Reach Ageas Federal Life Insurance For Claim Process?
The company is available at the following touchpoints for the claim process:
- Chat With Rehan: The company has a virtual assistant known as “Rehan”, with which you can easily chat and intimate the company about the claim.
- Customer Portal: You can also visit the “Customer Portal” section of the company for self-service options. The section will allow you to register your claim on your own.
- Mobile App: One can also connect with the company through its mobile app, which can be accessed on Google Playstore and iOS Apple Store.
- Email Desk: You can write an email to the company at email@example.com. The customer care agents will reply to your query as soon as possible.