Privacy & Terms
In addition to it, you hereby agree that you authorize Probus to contact you for the above mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
- Collection of Data
- – Personal Identification Information
Collection of personal identification information in ways including but not limited to when you visit, register, transact, fill out a form on our website/mobile application respectively and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources which we make available on our website/mobile application. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. You may, however, visit our website/mobile application anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to provide personal identification information, which may keep you from engaging in certain website/mobile application-related activities.
- – Non-Personal Identification Information
Collection of non-personal identification information whenever you interact with our website/mobile application. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website/mobile application, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Purposes of collection of your data
- -> We use your information to:
- Solve queries submitted by you.
- Process applications submitted by you.
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners.
- To make our website and the services offered better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from our business partners or third parties.
- Send notices, communications relevant to your use of the services offered on the website.
- — Security
We take complete care to protect the information collected from you by employing appropriate technical and security measure at all instances. We ensure complete protection against unauthorized/unlawful use/alteration of information and any accidental loss, destruction or damage to information by deploying multiple physical, procedural and electronic security measures.
In spite of all these measures, no electronic storage method or transmission method can be considered as completely secure and neither can we guarantee you ultimate security. It is highly recommended that even you take the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login, id and password and avoid disclosing these credentials to any third party.
- — Information Sharing and Disclosure
The information or data which you have submitted on the Probus website/mobile application might be shared to any third party or business provider or service provider without obtaining your consent under the following situations:
- – If the information is required or requested by law or by any court or governmental agency/authority to disclose for identity or verification purpose. Moreover, the disclosures are made to these bodies for prevention, detection, investigation or prosecution and punishment of offences. However, the disclosures made are done in good faith and belief such that it is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- – Probus shall transfer information about you in case we are merged or acquired by another company.
- – Collection of cookies
A piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to user’s information is a cookie. Probus might use both sessions: Persistent Cookies (used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information)
Note: Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information and ID cookies (wherein once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased).
A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period. Session ID cookies may be used by PRP to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing.
- — Links to other websites
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to Probusinsurance.com/mobile application. Any kind of personal information that you provide to those sites is not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of this website when you visit them.