Whatsapp Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall form a legally binding contract
between “you /the Customer, Partners, Employees and” and Probus Insurance Broker
Pvt.Ltd. shall be further subject to such terms as Probus may agree with
“WhatsApp” and/or any other service providers. These Terms and Conditions shall be in
addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions governing any other product
or service being provided by Probus and being availed by the Customer.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are subscribing to and participating in the service
offered by Probus through WhatsApp at your sole discretion and by entering your
contact number or via your mobile number or following other instructions mentioned on
www.probusinsurance.com or mentioned in the WhatsApp communication.
- Probus is offering the below mentioned services via WhatsApp (“Service”) at its
sole discretion and reserves the right to withdraw/modify/retract the terms or the Service at
any time, without any notice. The subscription of the Service will allow Probus to
send relevant communications to the Customer, Partners, Employees and on WhatsApp.
- You understand that the Service cannot be used for grievance redressal or reporting
complaints or for any other purpose except as stated above .Probus shall assume
no liability or responsibility for any other service request, complaints or any other
communication on this channel and will not be bound to take cognizance of any such
- The Customer understands that the receipt of messages by him/her shall be subject to a
working network connection and the Customer shall ensure and maintain appropriate
network connection for the same. Probus shall not be held responsible for any
delay or non-receipt of the responses/communication from Probus.
- The Customer understands that the platform is only used to send out important messages
and responses on WhatsApp are based on a program running at the back-end. This program
has been developed and is regularly enhanced to handle the communication promptly.
Probus shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay in responses or any
inaccuracy/ inconsistency in the output/responses/ suggestions.
- Under no circumstances shall Probus, or its agents, officers, directors, employees,
and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or
consequential damages that may result from the use of, or inability to use, this Service or for
receipt of any response provided by the program.
- The Customer expressly authorizes/consents to Probus, its various service
providers or agents, to contact him/her through e-mails, telephones, messages, SMS,
WhatsApp or other applications or otherwise even if his/her name appear in the Do Not Call
or Do Not Disturb Register to inform him/her about the marketing schemes, promotional
schemes, various financial and other products and/or offerings of other services, loyalty
programs or any other aspect offered by them. The Customer agree to the use of e-mails,
messages, SMS, WhatsApp and/or other applications for communication or sharing of
information or documents, agree to abide by the terms and conditions of such applications
and agree to the risks associated with such applications or sharing of information through
- It is advisable for the Customers who have subscribed to this Service to delete the WhatsApp
Application when changing their device.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and will be updated at Probus
Insurance discretion without any notice thereof.
- The Customer understands and agrees that any document/information provided by the
customer is true, correct and best of its knowledge. Probus will not be held liable
or responsible for the contents or veracity thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of India. Any dispute or differences
arising out of or in connection with the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the Courts of Mumbai.
- The Customer hereby declares that he/she has read, understood and agrees to the Terms &
Conditions mentioned herein.