Sedentary lifestyles and rising levels of pollution are getting people diagnosed with various life-threatening diseases almost every day. And treatment of such diseases not only puts mental and physical pressure on the individual, but it can also drain life savings all at once.
Fortunately, Aditya Birla Health Insurance plans let insured receive high-quality care without using up all of their savings. Aditya Birla Group and MMI Holdings of South Africa have partnered to form the Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited (ABHICL), a division of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd. The company, which was established in 2015, started its operation in October 2016.
With over 10500 cashless hospitals across the country, the company covers the insured against a multitude of medical expenses, including daycare expenses, hospitalization expenses, AYUSH treatment, home treatment, OPD expenses, etc., based on the plan chosen. In this article, we will go through the diseases covered by Aditya Birla Health Insurance plans and various other aspects.
Significance Of Aditya Birla Health Plans
An Aditya Birla Health Insurance policy is essential for everyone to lessen the financial burden that could result from a medical emergency in the family. The cost of treating some ailments can reach several lakhs under the escalating medical inflation. One can be well prepared to cover the costs if they have any of the Aditya Birla Health Insurance coverage in their possession.
The company provides a comprehensive range of health insurance plans that cover all medical costs for the insured and his family in the event of an accident, illness, or disease. Under Aditya Birla Health Insurance, the insured can take advantage of a number of medical services, including intensive care and cashless treatment. Wellness and rewards are among the most alluring features of Aditya Birla Health Insurance policies. They assist the insured in keeping track of their health and encourage them to improve it in order to meet goals and thus receive further benefits.
Top Health Insurance Plans Offered By Aditya Birla
Let’s take a look at the top health insurance plans provided by Aditya Birla Health Insurance:
- Activ Fit
- Activ Health Platinum Enhanced
- Activ Assure Diamond + Super Health Top-Up
- Activ Assure Diamond
- Activ Care Classic
- Activ Care Standard
- Activ Care Premier
- Activ Health Platinum Essential
- Activ Health Platinum Premiere
- Activ Secure – Cancer Secure
- Critical Illness Plans: Plan 1, Plan 2, Plan 3
- Activ Secure Personal Accident Plan
- Group Activ Health
- Group Activ Secure
- Group Activ Travel
- Global Health Secure
- Arogya Sanjeevani
- Corona Kavach
Diseases Covered By Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
Here is the list of some of the diseases covered by the company:
|Sl. No.||Name Of The Disease/Illness|
|10.||Open Chest CABG|
|11.||Stroke Resulting In Permanent Symptoms|
|12.||Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplant|
|13.||Multiple Sclerosis With Persisting Symptoms|
|14.||Coma Of Specified Severity|
|15.||Third Degree Burns|
|17.||End Stage Liver Failure|
|19.||End Stage Lung Failure|
|22.||Benign Brain Tumour|
Why One Should Invest In Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans?
These are a few characteristics of Aditya Birla Health Insurance that set it apart from other health insurance companies:
- Dedicated Customer Support: Customer complaints and questions can be quickly addressed by the customer service team at Aditya Birla Health Insurance. The company also allows its customers to connect with them through WhatsApp.
- Strong Healthcare Network: The insured can make cashless payments conveniently at 10500 network hospitals and can easily get access to 800+ fitness centers, such as yoga sessions, gyms, dance classes, and more.
- Activ Health App: The policyholders can shape the healthiest version of themselves, thanks to the Activ Health App from Aditya Birla Health Insurance. It enables them to monitor their exercise routine, store and access their entire health history, and even evaluate and renew their health insurance coverage.
- Easy & Quick Claim Settlement: The company possesses a high claim settlement ratio of 94%, which shows that the company has a strong claim-settling ability. Moreover, the company gets the claim process faster due to its dedicated in-house claim settlement team and updates its customers through the mail or an SMS within 2 hours.
- Health Return Benefits: Aditya Birla Health Insurance provides policyholders with Health Return benefits that encourage them to maintain a healthy lifestyle. These financial incentives can be used to pay for medical procedures, prescription drugs, emergency funds, diagnostic testing, or even the next year’s insurance payment.
- Wellness Coaching: Several of the health insurance policies from Aditya Birla include the add-on benefit of a wellness coach. The insured can have access to wellness coaching in areas like weight management, fitness, quitting smoking, and nutrition by purchasing this add-on feature.
Now that you are familiar with some of the diseases covered by Aditya Birla company, you should think about choosing their health insurance plans to protect your health now.
By doing so, any insured and his/her family members can prioritize their health rather than getting burdened by the cost of healthcare. However, always remember to compare numerous health insurance policies online for a better deal.