1 Crore Health Insurance
As we move into an era of life-threatening diseases, it is more important than ever to safeguard ourselves and our families. In today’s world, health insurance is a must-have, especially with the exponential rise in the number of life-threatening diseases. It is critical to get a health plan with a high sum insured to protect yourself and your family from life’s uncertainties.
With a Rs. 1 crore health insurance coverage, you may easily safeguard yourself as well as your family members financially. A health insurance plan worth 1 crore provides a broader range of medical coverage and benefits, such as chemotherapy, major organ transplants, dialysis, and other procedures that would otherwise be difficult to afford on your own.
Top 5 Health Insurance Plans With 1 Crore Sum Insured
1. Aditya Birla Active Assure Diamond Plan
Activ Assure – Diamond plan is a low-cost health insurance plan that offers complete coverage for individuals and their families. The plan also offers 586 day-care procedures and cashless claims at over 7000 network hospitals, in addition to hospitalization coverage. Depending on one’s needs, a yearly policy or a three-year plan can be purchased.
- Health Returns: The plan offers health returns of up to 30% of the premium. This money can be used to pay for premiums, diagnostic testing, and medicines for the policyholder.
- Annual Health Check-Up: During each policy year, the plan provides annual health check-ups for people and their family members at no additional cost.
- Reload Sum Insured: The plan reloads the policyholder’s sum insured by 150 percent for any unrelated and subsequent disease.
|Starting At Rs. 6,371 Per Annum
|Up To Rs. 2 Crores
2. Max Bupa Health Premia
The Max Bupa Health Premia plan is a comprehensive health insurance plan that covers maternity and newborn care as well as medical emergencies. The plan is tailored to meet your health care demands as well as those of your family members. The plan is available in three different varieties: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Covers Modern Treatments: The plan covers sophisticated surgery treatments such as robotics, laser, bariatric surgery, organ transplantation, and so on.
- Worldwide Maternity Coverage: The plan covers worldwide maternity coverage for the health and vaccination needs of the newborn infant.
- In-Patient Treatment: The plan covers medical expenses such as medicine, room rent, and doctor consultations, among other things, incurred while in the hospital.
|Starts @ 12,488 Per Annum (For All Variants)
3. Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance
Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance is a comprehensive health plan that protects you from a variety of hospitalization expenses. Value, Classic, and Uber are the three options for the policy.
- In-Patient Care Coverage: The plan covers in-patient treatment, such as ICU costs, operating room costs, diagnostic testing, and so forth.
- Pre- and Post-Hospitalization Expenses: Pre- and post-hospitalization expenses are covered for up to 60 and 90 days, respectively.
- Daycare Treatment: Up to the sum insured, daycare treatment is also covered.
|Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs. 1 Crore
|1 Year, 2 Years, & 3 Years
|100% Of Sum Insured
4. Care Health Insurance Plan
Care Health Insurance is a comprehensive health insurance policy that protects a policyholder and his or her family from financial risks associated with medical emergencies.
- In-Patient Treatment: The policy provides coverage for the in-patient treatment of the policyholder.
- Pre- & Post-Hospitalization Expenses: The policy provides coverage to both pre- and post-hospitalization expenses of the insured person.
- Domestic Road Ambulance: The plan reimburses the expenses of domestic road ambulances during hospitalization.
|Minimum Entry Age
|Up To Rs. 6 Crores
5. Royal Sundaram Lifeline Health Insurance
It is a comprehensive health insurance plan with three levels of coverage: Elite, Supreme, and Classic.
- Lifelong Renewability: The plan provides a lifetime renewability option to the policyholder.
- Pre- & Post-Hospitalization Expenses: The plan provides coverage to both pre and post-hospitalization expenses of the policyholder.
- Maternity Expenses: The plan also provides coverage to maternity expenses for up to 2 deliveries.
|Minimum Entry Age
|Up To Rs. 1.5 Crores
Why Should You Go With 1 Crore Health Insurance?
Here are the following reasons for choosing a 1 crore health insurance plan for yourself/your family.
Covers All Illnesses
A 1 crore health insurance plan provides coverage to a wide range of illnesses that would otherwise cost a lot. For example, if the policyholder is diagnosed with cancer, he or she will have to undergo expensive treatments. If he/she has a 1 crore health insurance plan, it will provide financial protection to him/her against the disease.
No Sub-Limit or Higher Limits
Health insurance policies may be subject to a sub-limit imposed by some insurance firms. A policyholder may not be able to file for a full claim amount against a health insurance policy as a result of these. Sub-limits in health insurance restrict claim amounts while increasing the policyholder’s out-of-pocket spending.
However, when we talk about 1 crore health insurance plans, they come with no sub-limit. This simply means that there will be no restriction in claim amounts.
You Get Higher Sum Insured
In this new period, when the world is dealing with new viruses and pollution, both of which have negative impacts on human health, the increased value of insurance coverage is critical owing to inflation in medical care facilities, the growth in lifestyle diseases, COVID-19, and other factors.
Want Coverage For Pre- & Post-Hospitalization Expenses? – You Can Get It With 1 Crore Health Insurance!
A health insurance policy of one crore covers expenses incurred both before and after the covered patient is admitted to a hospital. If your health insurance policy does not cover these costs, they can deplete your funds. As a result, pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization coverages help to protect your funds by providing financial assistance to pay medical expenditures during these challenging times.
You Also Get Coverage For In-Patient Hospitalization
The 1 crore health insurance will also cover the reasonable and customary costs for an insured person’s medical expenses if they are received while hospitalized for medically necessary treatment, as long as the admission date of the hospitalization due to illness or injury falls within the policy period.
How About Covering Your Ambulance Charges?
If you require immediate medical assistance, an ambulance will most likely transport you to a hospital. Unfortunately, your insurance may not cover the cost of an ambulance ride if the sum insured is modest, and ambulances are no longer free.
A 1 crore health insurance plan can provide you with enough coverage for your ambulance expenses. This means that people who require an ambulance due to a medical emergency may not be forced to pay ambulance fees anymore.
Coverage To Organ Donor Expenses
Organ donation is still a complicated, risky, and expensive process, despite the fact that it has become a remarkable and incredible reality. As a result, where a recipient requires an organ, various 1 crore health insurance plans clearly state that they will cover the cost of surgery, as well as testing and treatments, up to the insured amount.
Want Lifelong Renewability? – Get It With 1 Crore Health Insurance Plan!
For all policyholders, almost all of the 1 crore health insurance policies offer a lifetime renewal option. With this benefit, policyholders can continue to be protected and make use of the benefits of their health insurance coverage. Simply renew your coverage without fail at the end of the policy term to take advantage of this perk.
You Get Various Add-On Covers!
In addition to the basic coverage of the 1 crore health insurance plan, you also get several add-on covers, such as critical illness cover, global cover, cancer cover, second medical opinion, compassionate visit, repatriation cover, etc.
Who All Should Purchase 1 Crore Health Insurance?
Individuals who belong to the following categories should consider buying a 1 crore health insurance plan:
If You Are Between Age Of 40 & 60
There is no denying the fact that people who are above 40 years of age are more vulnerable to critical illnesses, such as kidney failure, heart attack, major organ transplantation, multiple sclerosis, cancer, etc. Therefore, it becomes vital for people of this age to buy health insurance of higher sum insured.
If You Are The Sole Breadwinner Of Your Family
If you are the only earning member of your family, you should always consider buying a 1 crore health insurance plan. You definitely do not want your family members to go through any kind of financial challenge when you are diagnosed with an illness. If you don’t choose a health insurance plan with around 1 crore of the sum insured, your illness can quickly drain out your bank balance and leave your family members in great emotional as well as financial turmoil.
If There Is A Critical Illness In The Family
If a critical illness is genetically present in your family, you need to know that you are at a higher risk than any other individual. For example, if you have a family history of kidney failure, then you are at a higher risk of kidney failure than others. In such a case, it is recommended to go for a health insurance plan of up to Rs. 1 crore. It will act as a proactive measure and will provide you best possible financial assistance in case of medical emergencies.
Things To Consider Before Buying 1 Crore Health Insurance Plan
In the event of a medical emergency, a health plan with a higher sum insured is your best ally. 1 crore health insurance is a preventative measure taken to protect your money in the case of medical exigency. The following are the things that you need to consider before buying a 1 crore health insurance plan:
- Your Income: Before purchasing a 1 crore health plan, you need to think about your income. Check whether or not you can afford a 1 crore health insurance plan. If your income is sufficient for buying a 1 crore health insurance plan, you can go for it. However, if your income is not enough, you should probably choose a plan that is more affordable for you.
- Hereditary Condition: If there is a family history of a particular medical condition, the chances of you or other family members contracting it are higher. As a result, take this in mind while selecting a suitable 1 crore health insurance policy.
- Premium Payment Options: Check with the insurer about the premium amount and payment frequency alternatives, such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual installment options.
- Your Lifestyle: To determine future healthcare needs, consider characteristics such as dietary habits, jobs, stress levels, and personal routines of different family members. These will assist you in determining an appropriate insurance amount. Smokers, chewers, and snuffers are more vulnerable to life-threatening diseases including cancer. As a result, premium rates for such people are higher. If you do not have such a habit, however, your premium rates will be cheaper.
- Dependents: To estimate future healthcare costs, take into account each family member’s age and medical needs. If you have elderly family members, you should get a plan with a higher sum insured.
How Can You Buy A 1 Crore Health Insurance Plan?
There are two ways to buy a 1 crore health insurance plan. Here’s are the steps for the same.
Visit the official website of the company from which you wish to buy a 1 crore health insurance plan.
Click on the type of plan you wish to buy and calculate health insurance premium with the help of the company’s premium calculator.
Upload all the necessary information and documents on the website.
Make the payment for premium online.
The policy details and other important information will be sent to the registered mail address.
Visit the nearby branch of the company from which you wish to buy a 1 crore health insurance plan.
A customer service executive will make you understand the terms and conditions of the policies sold by the company.
Choose a suitable plan for yourself as well as your family members.
Submit all the necessary details and documents to the insurance company.
Once your documents are verified, make the premium payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, regardless of your habits, you can get a health insurance policy for one crore rupees.
If you miss the renewal deadline, you can renew your 1 crore health insurance plan for the next 30 days and continue to receive the same benefits as before. Please note that the client is not covered for any claims during the additional 30 days.
Imagine that you or a family member has been diagnosed with a life-threatening disease. Arranging sufficient cash during this time is a struggle, not to mention the regret of not having proper insurance. It’s preferable to be safe than sorry.
Yes, there is a cashless option available in which the client does not have to take out any money and the cost is paid by the insurance provider.