Receiving medical treatment for any kind of disease or illness may take a toll on an individual and their family members physically, mentally, and emotionally. In addition, it can drain life savings and lead to financial stress if he/she does not have appropriate insurance coverage. In such cases, health insurance plans from HDFC ERGO help individuals to manage skyrocketing medical costs.
When we talk about the Indian health insurance industry, then HDFC ERGO is among the pioneering names and most reliable health insurance providers. With over 12000 network hospitals and an impressive CSR (Claim Settlement Ratio) of 100%, individuals can seek treatments for all the diseases/illnesses on the covered diseases list of HDFC ERGO health insurance. The organization offers a huge selection of medical insurance products. The article will emphasize the list of diseases covered under HDFC ERGO health insurance plans and various other aspects.
Importance Of HDFC ERGO Health Plans
In terms of choosing a health insurance plan, HDFC ERGO is among the best options. The list of ailments that are covered by HDFC ERGO health insurance includes a number of conditions that fall under the categories of critical illnesses, daycare, and home care. The covered diseases include cataracts, COVID-19, heart conditions, cancer, psychiatric disorders, diabetes, and more.
Because the cost of high-quality medical care and hospitalization can be financially demanding, HDFC ERGO health insurance plans are essential for an individual to be financially secure. Given the escalating cost of medical care, these policies might give the insured additional security they need.
Top Health Insurance Plans Of HDFC ERGO
Some of the top health insurance plans offered by HDFC ERGO are as follows:
- For Individual
- For Family
- For Parents
- For Senior Citizen
- Optima Secure
- Optima Secure Individual
- Optima Super Secure Plan
- Optima Super Secure Plan Individual
- Optima Restore Family Floater
- Optima Restore Individual
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Super Top-Up Insurance
List Of Diseases Covered By HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
Let’s check out some of the illnesses or diseases covered by HDFC ERGO health insurance plans!
|Sl. No.||Name Of Illnesses/Diseases Covered|
|1.||Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)|
|2.||Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery|
|6.||Major Organ Transplantation|
|11.||Benign Brain Tumour|
|16.||End Stage Liver Diseases|
|17.||Heart Valve Replacement|
|18.||Aorta Graft Surgery|
|20.||Mental Health Illnesses|
Benefits Of HDFC ERGO Health Plans
When an individual purchases any HDFC ERGO health insurance plans, he/she will receive the following benefits:
- Robust Customer Support: The HDFC ERGO’s customer service team is on call around the clock to assist its clients. The company’s internal claims team leaves no stone unturned to give consumers a hassle-free claim experience and support when they need it.
- Strong Healthcare Network: With over 12000 network hospitals, HDFC ERGO provides the benefit of receiving ultimate care to the insured at the time of emergency. Such a benefit can avoid the stress of scrambling to raise the money at the last minute.
- Online Discount: The company provides an additional 5% discount on its health insurance plans when purchased online. In this manner, the customers can save more for their secure future.
- No Upper Entry Age Limit: People of all ages can enroll in the majority of HDFC ERGO health insurance plans. The business also provides specific senior citizens health insurance policies that aid those over 60 in maintaining coverage.
- Lifetime Renewability: For the majority of its health insurance plans, the organization provides the benefit of lifetime renewal, which means that the insured can extend his coverage for as long as he likes, up to the remainder of his life.
It is essential to obtain the proper health insurance policy that protects the policyholder from unforeseen medical crises and conditions, covers all main illnesses, and pays benefits.
HDFC ERGO health insurance plans provide coverage for almost all major diseases to give policyholders the widest possible protection. However, before buying any health insurance plan from HDFC ERGO, it is essential for the customer to be aware of the diseases covered as well as the diseases not covered under the plan.