Any disease can strike anyone at any time in today’s unprecedented lives. Not to mention the fact that most people lead unhealthy lives, which only fuels the rise in disease rates.
Therefore, it is essential to buy an appropriate health insurance backup plan in case of illness or disease to prevent a heavy financial load. There are many different types of health insurance plans available right now, but one of the best in India is provided by IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance.
The company, IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance, was officially established on December 4th, 2000. It is a partnership between the Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group, the biggest publicly traded insurance group in Japan, and the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative (IFFCO) and its affiliates.
Plans from IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance offer a variety of unique features, advantages, and savings. To improve coverage, the company also provides a range of riders. This post will highlight the diseases covered by the company’s health insurance plans and various other information associated with IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance.
Importance Of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is essential for a happy existence, as the saying goes, “Health is Wealth.” The prevalence of diseases associated with a sedentary lifestyle has increased over time, which is directly tied to this trend. Additionally, it is challenging for patients to access the best care due to the ongoing increase in medical prices. The best option to obtain financial protection against treatment costs in such situations is to invest in appropriate health insurance, such as IFFCO Tokio health insurance plans.
An individual benefits from having IFFCO Tokio health insurance in several ways. A complete policy covers both the costs of post-treatment care and hospitalization. Additionally, ambulance fees are also covered by health insurance coverage. Knowing the benefits of the company’s health insurance coverage will help potential buyers make a wise purchasing decision if they are still unsure about whether it is a worthwhile investment.
List Of Health Insurance Plans Offered By IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
In case anyone wishes to know the name of the health insurance plans offered by the company, they are listed below:
- Family Health Protector
- Individual Health Protector
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Critical Illnesses Benefit
- Health Insurance Top Up
- Swasthya Raksha Bima
- Mosquito Bite Insurance
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Corona Rakshak Policy
- Corona Kavach Policy
- Hospital Daily Cash Policy
- Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
- Health Protector Max
Diseases Covered By IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
The below-mentioned diseases are some of the diseases covered by IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans:
|Sl. No.||Diseases Covered|
|1.||Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis|
|2.||Cancer of specified severity|
|3.||Benign brain tumor|
|4.||Multiple sclerosis with persisting symptoms|
|5.||End-stage lung failure|
|6.||End-stage liver failure|
|7.||Motor neuron disease with permanent symptoms|
|10.||Primary (idiopathic) pulmonary hypertension|
|11.||Open chest CABG|
|13.||Coma of specified severity|
|15.||Major head trauma|
Diseases Not Covered By IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
There are some diseases that are not covered by IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance. Some of them are listed below:
- Cosmetic treatment
- Obesity treatment
- Pregnancy-related conditions
- Injuries caused by suicide attempts or self-harm
- Injuries caused due to war, sports, nuclear explosions, and so on
Benefits Offered By IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
Some of the major benefits provided by the company’s health insurance plans are as follows:
- Strong Network: The company boasts its 7000+ network hospitals across the nation that allows the policyholder to enjoy cashless services without any financial worries.
- Impressive Claim Settlement Ratio: Many people prefer IFFCO Tokio General Insurance because of how well it handles claims. The insurance company has a startling CSR of 95.82% for the fiscal year 2022.
- Covers COVID-19: The health insurance policies from IFFCO Tokio General Insurance also cover the costs of treatment related to COVID-19.
- Reliable 24/7 Support: A specialized call center operated by the company is available 24 hours a day to address customers’ complaints and respond to their questions about health insurance.
- Wellness Coverage: The health insurance policies from the company offer various wellness programs that are aimed to motivate and reward health habits.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance should be taken into account when selecting a health insurance plan because it provides one of the most comprehensive and adaptable health plans available. However, be sure to read over the list of ailments, illnesses, and conditions covered by the policy in the policy brochure before choosing one of the company’s health insurance plans.