Liberty General Insurance began operating in India in 2013 as a joint venture between the industrial conglomerate DP Jindal Group and Liberty Citystate Holdings PTE Ltd, a Liberty Mutual Insurance Group subsidiary. The company employs more than 1200 people across 110 locations located across 95 cities and 29 states.
Liberty Health Insurance is a health division of Liberty General Insurance Limited. More than 5000 hospitals are included in its partner network. It provides a range of remarkable health insurance policies to meet every customer’s medical and hospitalization requirements. These affordable and all-inclusive plans provide cashless care at the company’s network hospitals.
Keep on reading to know about the diseases covered by these plans!
Importance Of Liberty Health Insurance
Liberty Health Insurance is aware of the value and necessity of health insurance policies for protecting people and their families from unfortunate financial hardships brought on by hospitalization and illnesses. Each of the policies has distinct advantages that set them apart.
The business also collaborates with more than 5000 hospitals. In the event of a medical emergency, these facilities enable policyholders to receive services without paying cash. According to the IRDAI annual report 2021–22, the company has a Solvency Ratio of 2.85, which shows the company’s higher capacity to fulfill its financial commitments.
Moreover, with its PAN India presence, Liberty Health Insurance Company makes sure a policyholder can go immediately to the branch office that is the closest to them when they have questions about their policy or a claim.
Health Insurance Plan List Of Liberty Health Insurance
Here is a list of the health insurance plans offered by the company:
- Liberty Health Connect Policy
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Connect Supra
- Individual Personal Accident Policy
- Janta Personal Accident Insurance Policy
- Secure Health Connect
- Critical Connect
- Standalone CPA Cover
- Arogya Sanjeevani
Diseases Covered By Liberty Health Insurance
Though the health insurance plans provided by Liberty General Insurance cover a wide range of diseases and illnesses, some of them are listed below:
|Sl. No.||Diseases/Illnesses Covered|
|1.||Cancer of specified severity|
|2.||Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis|
|3.||Major organ/bone marrow transplant|
|4.||Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms|
|6.||Open chest CABG|
|7.||Coma of specified severity|
|8.||Multiple sclerosis with persisting symptoms|
|10.||Benign brain tumor|
|11.||Open heart replacement|
Benefits Offered By Liberty Health Insurance Plans
Liberty provides its customers with a wide range of advantages. Some of them are discussed below:
- Attractive Renewal Benefits: Regardless of the policy’s claims, Liberty Health Insurance rewards the policyholder with a free health check-up after two years of continuous policy renewal with the company.
- Loyalty Perks: Liberty Health Insurance policyholders are eligible for loyalty benefits, which include automatic increases in covered amounts of 10% of the base amount for each year without a claim. This reward has a maximum limit based on insurance coverage.
- Flexibility: The plans provide flexibility in how premium payments are made for the insured amount, plans, and coverage.
- Reload: The health insurance plans from the company offer reload of 100%, that too, free of cost.
- Tax Benefits: The policyholders can easily save on taxes as per Section 80 C of the Income Tax Act.
- Free Look Period: The company provides a free look period of 15 days for the policyholders to request the cancellation of a policy if they discover it is not appropriate for their needs after obtaining it.
When choosing a health insurance plan, Liberty General should be considered because it offers one of the most comprehensive and flexible health plans. However, before zeroing in on any of the health insurance plans from the company, make sure to go through the list of diseases, illnesses, and conditions covered by the policy in the policy brochure.