Receiving medical care for any condition or illness can have a negative impact on a person’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being as well as those of their family members. Additionally, if the person does not have adequate insurance coverage, it may deplete life savings and cause financial hardship. In these situations, Niva Bupa Health Insurance plans to assist people in managing their rapidly rising medical expenses.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance, formerly known as MAX Bupa Health Insurance, is a specialized health insurance provider that offers clients a variety of health insurance packages. The company is a result of the partnership between True North, an Indian private equity business, and Bupa, a leader in global healthcare services. It provides a wide range of health insurance solutions to meet the medical needs of people, seniors, children, and families, from covering hospitalization costs and critical illnesses to overall healthcare needs. With a vast network of over 10,000 cashless hospitals, it promises to provide the best medical care to its clients.
Here are some more details about Niva Bupa Health Insurance, including diseases covered and various other information.
Significance Of Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plans
There is always a chance that we will fall ill without warning and need to pay for pricey treatments in our busy life. There is always a slight chance that someone dear to us might be at the mercy of a chronic condition that requires long-term care.
Thankfully, Niva Bupa Health Insurance exists. The company’s health insurance programs ensure that having treatment does not throw a family into terrible financial problems. One can obtain enough coverage by giving the insurer a minimal premium. This will shield policyholders’ savings from sudden shocks of medical treatments. So that the insured and his loved ones can continue to enjoy life, Niva Bupa Health Insurance serves as a protective cover for both savings and healthcare.
List Of Health Insurance Plans Offered by Niva Bupa
Given below are the different types of health insurance plans offered by the company:
- Niva Bupa ReAssure Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa Health Companion Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa Health Premia Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa HeartBeat Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa GoActive Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa SeniorFirst Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa Money Saver Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa Health Recharge Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa SuperSaver Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa Health Pulse Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa AccidentCare Health Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa CritiCare Insurance Plan
- Niva Bupa Arogya Sanjeevani Plan
- Niva Bupa Corona Kavach Plan
- Niva Bupa Saral Suraksha Bima
What Are The Diseases Covered By Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plans?
The company provides coverage for various diseases. Some of them are listed below:
|Open Chest CABG
|First Heart Attack Of Specified Severity
|Open Heart Replacement Or Repair Of Heart Valves
|Coma Of Specified Severity
|Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant
|Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
Diseases Not Covered By Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plans
Here are some of the diseases that are not covered by the company:
- Cosmetic surgery, excluding accidental injuries on the body
- Dental treatment, excluding conditions associated with acute trauma or cancer
- Self-inflicted injury
- Purchase of devices used for external use, such as hearing aid, artificial limb, artificial teeth, spectacle, and so on.
Benefits Offered By Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plans
The fact that Niva Bupa Health Insurance provides its customers with a number of advantages makes it a popular option for many. Some of them are listed here:
- Easy Claims: The company boasts its cashless hospital network, quick and easy doctor consultations, doorstep tests, and pharmacies. The insurer provides advantages like direct claim settlement, 30-minute cashless claim processing, and one-on-one interactions with cashless claims. Benefits provided for reimbursement claims include direct reimbursement payout and a transparent reimbursement disbursal process.
- Strong Network Of Hospitals: The insured can easily access more than 10,000 hospitals through the extensive network of Niva Bupa Health Insurance to receive cashless treatments. He/she may choose between scheduled hospitalization and emergency hospitalization at these facilities.
- Niva Bupa Health App: The Niva Bupa Health Insurance company offers a health app that enables policyholders to easily access health insurance plans, schedule OPD appointments with doctors or at a pathology lab for diagnostic testing, participate in e-consultations, and purchase medications at home. With over 1.5 lakh downloads, the application won the Best Tech for Health Category 2019 award.
- 24/7 Customer Support Team: Through a chat window on its website, Niva Bupa Health Insurance offers its customers online support round-the-clock. One may easily communicate with the professionals using this digital solution, even ask for a callback, and receive help finding an appropriate health insurance plan for themselves.
- Lifelong Renewability: One can receive lifelong renewability advantages under the health insurance policies provided by Niva Bupa Health Insurance. By timely paying the needed premium, the insured will be able to renew his health insurance coverage for the rest of his life.
People prefer Niva Bupa Health Insurance plans because of their thorough coverage and helpful after-sales support. Additionally, they cover a wide range of other illnesses and medical procedures along with some conditions.
If you’re considering purchasing a Niva Bupa Health Insurance policy, be sure to shop around online to evaluate different options and choose the one that best suits your needs.