The greatest wealth you can own is health. Considering how many new disease variations emerge every few months, looking after our health has taken on greater importance. In addition to living a healthy lifestyle, purchasing health insurance is a crucial preventative measure that you must do to ward off diseases. Check the diseases covered if you intend to get Oriental health insurance coverage.
Oriental health insurance policies claim to provide financial support in the event of medical crises, such as hospital bills, doctor visits, serious illnesses, etc. In addition to health insurance, the company also offers travel, auto, home, personal accident, and a variety of other insurance products.
Importance of Oriental Health Insurance Plans
The company provides a variety of affordable health insurance plans that safeguard the insured against a range of medical expenses. Only a few of the significant advantages that the insured can get from its health insurance policies include cashless treatment, coverage for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses, ambulance charges, No Claim Bonus, maternity coverage, tax benefits, and other advantages. Additionally, the insurer has built a solid reputation by offering a variety of comprehensive health insurance policies for individuals, families, children, women, seniors, parents, and in-laws.
Critical illness coverage, specialized customer service, a grace period to renew the policy, portability, and the opportunity to renew the policy for the duration of its term are additional advantages of acquiring a health insurance package from Oriental Insurance Company.
Plans Offered Under Oriental Health Insurance
Families, individuals, and senior citizens can all obtain an Oriental health insurance policy. Additionally, you can acquire personalized health plans for protection against COVID-19, dengue, cancer, and other diseases. View The Oriental Insurance Company’s many health insurance plans here:
- Oriental Happy Family Floater Plan
- Oriental Mediclaim Insurance Plan
- Oriental Super Health Top-up Plan
- Oriental Health of Privileged Elders Plan
- Oriental Happy Cash Nischint Rahein Plan
- Oriental Critical Illness Plan
- Oriental Cancer Protect Plan
- Oriental Dengue Kavach Plan
- Oriental Corona Kavach Plan
- Oriental Arogya Sanjeevani Plan
- Oriental Royal Mediclaim (PNB) Plan
- Oriental Mediclaim (OBC) Plan
- Oriental Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana Plan
- Oriental Jan Arogya Bima Plan
List of Diseases Covered Under Oriental Health Insurance Plans
Here is the list of diseases covered under Oriental health insurance plans:
- Cancer – Cancer is a fatal condition in which the body’s cells continue to develop uncontrolled and improperly. Surgery, radiation therapy, or chemotherapy are all pricy treatments for the condition. However, your insurance provider will offer financial assistance to cover the cost of the therapy if you have the Oriental Cancer Protect policy or the Oriental Critical Illness policy.
- Dengue – Dengue is a virus-infected condition spread by vectors. A severe reduction in blood platelet count brought on by dengue infection might be lethal. In such circumstances, you might need to spend many days in the hospital, which could be expensive. However, if you have an Oriental Dengue Kavach policy, an Oriental Happy Family Floater policy, or an Oriental Mediclaim Insurance policy, the insurance provider will pay for your treatment costs.
- COVID-19 – The SARS-CoV-2 virus is the infectious disease known as COVID-19. This viral illness can lead to serious health issues, making treatment costly. However, if you have an Oriental Corona Kavach policy, the insurance provider will pay for your medical expenses. Additionally, the Oriental Mediclaim Insurance policy and the Oriental Happy Family Floater policy will both pay for the hospitalization costs brought on by COVID-19.
- Critical Illness – Critical illness is a condition that poses a risk to one’s life and necessitates ongoing care. Treatment for a serious disease can quickly deplete your savings. But if you have an Oriental Critical Illness policy, you won’t need to worry about the cost of your medical care because the Oriental Insurance Company will cover it. The Oriental Happy Family Floater policy also offers the option of the critical illness rider.
- HIV/ AIDS – The body’s defenses against infections are weakened in HIV/AIDS, a condition that poses a serious risk to life. Although there is no cure for the illness, lifetime care is necessary to stop further infections. As a result, treating HIV/AIDS is expensive. However, if you have an Oriental Happy Family Floater policy or the Oriental Mediclaim Insurance policy, your insurer will pay for your treatment costs.
- Cataract – The normally clear lens of the eyes becomes clouded as a result of the diseased cataract. Because this condition can result in blindness, prompt surgery is necessary. However, if you have an Oriental Arogya Sanjeevani or Oriental Happy Family Floater policy, the insurance provider will cover the cost of cataract surgery.
- Heart Diseases – Heart illnesses are conditions that affect the heart and are brought on by dysfunction. Such illnesses necessitate long-term care and, in extreme circumstances, surgery. As a result, treating cardiac disorders is expensive. However, your insurance provider will pay for the treatment costs if you have the Oriental Cancer Protect coverage or the Oriental Critical Illness policy.
- Mental Illness – Disorders that affect mood, thought, and behavior are referred to as mental illnesses. It takes a long time to recover from mental diseases like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. However, if you have an Oriental Happy Family Floater policy or the Oriental Mediclaim Insurance policy, you won’t need to worry about the expense of the therapy because your insurance provider will cover it.
Diseases Not Covered Under Oriental Health Insurance Plans
Here is the list of the diseases not covered under Oriental health insurance plans.
- Diseases Related to Overconsumption of Alcohol
The insurance company has the power to deny your health insurance claim if any condition is linked to excessive alcohol intake, such as liver damage and other issues.
- Costs Associated with Alternative Therapies
Your health insurance will not cover any costs you pay for alternative therapies including naturopathy, acupressure, acupuncture, reflexology, and related services.
- Diagnostics Charges
Unless the insurance specifically covers them or it is necessary as part of the treatment, all costs associated with diagnostic or pathological services, such as scans, blood tests, and other body tests carried out at a nursing home or hospital, are excluded.
- Health Supplements
Health tonics and supplements are not covered financially under your health insurance coverage. The costs may be claimable if these are advised by the treating physician. However, if you are taking it without a prescription, your insurance will not pay for it. You can consult the policy wording for further information.
- Infertility/Pregnancy-Related Complications
Abortions and other pregnancy-related issues are not covered by health insurance when it comes to hospitalization costs. These costs may be covered in some maternity health plans, but they are not in basic health plans. If you are specifically looking for coverage for pregnancy-related expenses, you can check the policy wording. To pay for such costs, you can also look into health insurance designed specifically for women.
In the modern era, purchasing health insurance is essential. Check the insurance company’s list of ailments that are covered if you are thinking about purchasing an Oriental health insurance policy.