SBI Life Login and Registration
Founded in October 2000, SBI Life Insurance, a leading life insurance company in India, registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) in March 2001 to provide a multitude of life insurance policies to its customers.
SBI Life’s ‘Customer-Oriented’ approach focuses on maintaining world-class operational efficiency and offering customers a hassle-free claim settlement experience. To enjoy the convenience of SBI banking without visiting the Bank branch, you are required to register yourself before your login.
Steps to Register on SBI Life Portal
After selecting an appropriate insurance plan from SBI Life, you must register as a customer on the portal to make use of the company’s many e-services. The steps to register are as follows:
- First and foremost, go to the SBI Life official website. Following that, go to the Login tab and pick ‘Customer’ from the drop-down selection.
- You’ll be redirected to a different page after that. Enter your policy number, customer ID, email ID, and date of birth in the ‘New User’ column, then click ‘Submit.’
- Your login credentials will be delivered to the email address you provided.
Also, you can register in person at one of their locations. For the registration process, the policyholder must provide policy-related documentation as well as additional supporting documents.
Once you are done registering your SBI life portal, you will now need to login to your SBI Life Portal.
How To Login on SBI Life Portal?
Here are the steps that you will need to follow to log in to your SBI Life Portal.
- Visit SBI Life’s official website, click the Login option, and then choose ‘Customer’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, under the ‘Login’ section, enter your Login name, password, enter Captcha and click on Login. After this, you will be able to manage your policy and view your policy details online.
If You Forget User ID
To recover your login name, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to SBI Life’s official website, click Login, and then choose ‘Customer’.
- On the following page, select ‘Forget Login Name’.
- A new page will appear; on this page, enter your policy number, date of birth, and “Captcha” code, then click “Submit.”
- Your login name will be sent to your registered email address.
If You Forget Password
In case you don’t remember your password, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to SBI Life’s official website, click Login, and then click on “Customer.”
- On the following page, select ‘Forget Password.’
- A new page will appear; fill in your Login Name, Date of Birth, and Captcha, then click ‘Submit.’
- A link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the list of the frequently asked questions:
No, the customer ID for different policies owned by the same policyholder is the same.
You can conveniently pay your policy’s premium online.
Yes, it is completely safe to login into your SBI Life Portal. make sure you only use the official website of SBI to login.