In contrast to decades before, critical illnesses are now easier to treat, especially if you are prepared for them. Cancer, heart attacks, and even strokes can all be cured thanks to modern medical advances. The correct critical illness coverage, which can assist you in covering rising medical costs, is more supportive in nature. The Future Generali health Insurance Policy is the best option for travelers who have serious conditions.
The Future Generali health insurance plan offers a wide range of advantages so that policyholders can cover their ancillary costs incurred during times of need. It is a critical sickness plan that guards against financial instability and ensures that the patient is well-equipped for the treatment. Furthermore, Future Generali’s health insurance plan offers lump sum rewards in the event of a serious disease or condition.
Importance of Future Generali Health Insurance
Each medical insurance provider has ties to many nursing homes and hospitals. You won’t be required to pay anything to get accepted to any of them. You only need to provide them with your insurance number; the hospital authority and your Future Generali insurer will take care of the rest. Future Generali insurance is required because there is no stress associated with filing claims and getting compensation. However, the hospital will not be held liable if the disbursement exceeds the Future Generali insurance health coverage cap.
List of Future Generali Health Insurance Plans
To meet the varying healthcare needs of every individual, Future Generali Health Insurance provides a range of health packages. Future Generali has developed about ten different health insurance policies as of right now. See the table below for more information on the many types of plans that are available.
- Future Generali Health Super Saver
- Future Generali Health Total
- Future Generali Accident Suraksha
- Future Advantage Top Up
- Future Vector Care
- Future HospiCash
- Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Future Criticare
- Surakshit Loan Bima
- Future Health Surplus
- Future Varistha Bima
- Future Health Suraksha
- Future Aarogya Bima
- Saral Suraksha Bima
List of the Diseases Covered Under Future Generali Health Insurance Plans
Here is the list of the diseases covered under Future Generali Health Insurance Plans.
The IRDAI has ordered that all health insurance companies offer coverage for COVID-19 sickness. Due to a lack of effective care and financial limitations, many people lost loved ones during the global pandemic. Therefore, health insurance companies have launched COVID-19-specific plans to aid people in overcoming such circumstances. The health insurance plan not only pays for the coronavirus-related hospitalization costs but also covers the costs associated with pre-and post-hospitalization during a brief waiting period.
Cancer is one of the most fatal diseases that is currently widespread in the world. People of all ages can develop cancer due to changes in modern living and a long medical history. To assist the survivors financially, several insurance companies offer coverage for all stages of cancer. In addition, clinicians will assist you in getting a second medical opinion to help with the diagnosing process.
To assist policyholders in making up for the income loss sustained as a result of the condition, the claim amount for such diseases is provided to them in a lump payment.
- High Blood Pressure
More and more people are adding their names to the list of blood pressure sufferers due to workplace stress or perhaps any other medical problem. High blood pressure must be treated as quickly as possible since it might induce blood vessel obstruction, which can trigger a heart attack or stroke. Because of this, it’s crucial to get prompt medical care for blood pressure problems, which can be done without any complications with the aid of a health insurance plan.
Diabetes is a condition when the patient’s blood sugar levels are elevated. Although there is typically no long-term treatment for the illness, if it is not prevented, it can result in more serious problems like heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, and many others if left untreated. A diabetic patient can receive the appropriate care without experiencing any financial burden with the aid of a health insurance plan that is available and offers comprehensive coverage.
HIV/AIDS is a fatal illness that attacks the immune system of a person and is brought on by a virus. HIV cannot be permanently cured, but it can be managed with the right medical attention. Numerous health insurance options give policyholders the much-needed financial support they need for treatment with the least amount of difficulty.
An infectious disease with a high mortality rate is tuberculosis, generally known as TB. Your lungs are primarily affected. When someone sneezes or coughs, the bacteria that causes TB spreads from person to person by minute infected droplets in the air.
- Heart Attack
When one or more of your coronary arteries are clogged, you can experience a heart attack. These obstructions are brought on by fatty deposits brought on by excessive cholesterol.
Diseases Not Covered Under Future Generali Health Insurance
Here are the diseases not covered under Future Generali Health Insurance.
- Pre-existing illnesses: You should always get confirmation from the insurance regarding pre-existing conditions to see if it covers particular ailments. After the waiting time has passed, the majority of health insurance plans often cover disorders including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc. From 12 to 48 months may pass during the waiting time. There are, however, a few insurance providers that start covering these medical difficulties right away.
- Cosmetic surgeries: Be aware that several cosmetic procedures, including liposuction, Botox, implants, and other procedures, are not covered by health insurance. However, if you intend to have a procedure like that, you can talk to your insurance company about the matter. However, in most cases, a health insurance provider won’t reimburse you for such medical costs.
- Health supplements: The costs you pay when purchasing health supplements and tonics are other things that your health insurance does not cover. This is true since you chose to take these medications. However, you can submit a claim for the costs if your treating physician advises you to take these health supplements. If you don’t provide a prescription for these supplements, your insurer won’t cover them under your health insurance plan.
- Health conditions Due to overconsumption of alcohol: If you or a loved one drinks too much alcohol and your health condition worsens as a result, your insurer will not pay for the costs associated with such disorders.
- Costs associated with complementary therapies: If you enjoy alternative treatments like reflexology, acupuncture, naturopathy, etc., be aware that your insurance company won’t cover your costs.
- Health problems associated with pregnancy, abortion, or infertility: If you intend to start a family in the coming years, you should be aware that pregnancy, abortion, and infertility-related costs are not covered by health insurance. You must purchase a maternity plan in addition to your primary health insurance plan if you want appropriate coverage for certain medical issues.
- Charges related to diagnostics: Health insurance policies typically do not cover pathological or diagnostic procedures like blood testing, scans, and other physical examinations. Only when those tests are specifically covered by the policy or are necessary for your continued hospital care will your insurance company pay for them.
Before you get health insurance coverage, be sure you are completely familiar with it. Be honest with your insurer about all health-related information, including any pre-existing conditions. It can only work against you and lead to the denial of your claim.