Edelweiss Health Insurance Renewal
When we think about safeguarding our health, we think about health insurance. But it will only benefit us if we keep on renewing it on time. With the market filled with multiple insurance providers, Edelweiss Health Insurance is one of the popular buys among people in India. So, if you have one of them and want to enjoy its uninterrupted benefits, let’s talk a careful look at its renewal process.
How To Renew Edelweiss Health Insurance Policy?
Edelweiss always puts its customers first and that’s why it has a simple renewal process. Here are the steps.
- Go to the official website of Edelweiss General Insurance.
- On the extreme left side of the homepage, there are small three parallel lines. Click on that.
- A panel will appear before you. Select the ‘Renewal’ tab.
- After that, click on the ‘Health’ option.
- Then, you need to put the necessary credentials such as your policy number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ option and the renewal amount will be displayed before you.
- Pay the amount by choosing your convenient payment option.
- Upon successful payment, the notification will be sent to your registered mobile number and/or email ID.
- Your job is done. Now, you can continue to avail of the benefits and facilities of your Edelweiss health insurance plan.
Problem Renewing Edelweiss Health Insurance Plan? Here’s The Solution
Though usually, the customers of Edelweiss Health Insurance do not face any problems during renewing their health plans because the official website of the company is well built. But if you still face any hindrances, you can go for any of the solutions stated below.
- You can directly call the company using the toll-free number 1800-12000 or the paid landline number 022-423-12000. For senior citizens, the company has provided a separate number for calling, 022-423-12001. Their customer executive will soon attend to you and solve your problem regarding the renewal of health insurance.
- You can also write to the insurer describing your renewal problem using their email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (for senior citizens only).
- Else, you can also go to the official website of the company and visit the ‘Contact Us’ section. There you need to fill the blanks with required details such as your name, contact number, the reason for writing, and the message that you want to convey regarding your renewal problem. After that, you need to put the captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ button. One of the experts from the company will contact you soon to resolve your problem.
- Apart from the above-mentioned methods, you can directly go to the nearest official branch of the company and their executives will guide you and resolve your renewal problem smoothly.