Compare Premium. Buy Now.
* Subject To Underwriting
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Liberty Health Insurance
Liberty General Insurance Ltd. is a result of a partnership between Liberty Citystate Holdings PTE Ltd. (a US-based corporation) and Enam Securities, a privately held and managed firm. In 2013, the company began its operations with the goal of delivering insurance-related solutions.
Health and personal accident insurance, automobile and two-wheeler insurance, employee compensation insurance, commercial insurance, marine insurance, fire and engineering insurance, and other miscellaneous insurance services are among the services offered by the organization in India. When it comes to health plans, the company provides a wide range of essential health insurance policies to cover all of an individual’s healthcare and hospitalization needs.
Key Facts Of The Company
|Incurred Claim Ratio||72.42% (2019-20)|
|Claim Settlement Ratio||94% (FY 2019-20)|
|Premium Underwritten||1531.37 (2019-20)|
|Equity Share Capital||1085.98 (As Of March 31, 2020)|
|Solvency Ratio||2.18 (March 2020)|
|Number Of Policies Sold||50,948 (2019-20)|
|Types Of Health Insurance Plans|
Liberty Health Insurance Plans
1. Liberty Health Connect Policy
In the case of an accident, illness, or injury, the Liberty Health Connect Policy provides many benefits that cover your hospitalization costs. It is a comprehensive plan that provides maximum coverage without breaking your bank. The plan comes in four variants: E-Connect, Basic, Elite, and Supreme.
- Pre- & Post-Hospitalization Expenses: The plan covers pre-hospitalization costs of up to 60 days and post-hospitalization costs of up to 90 days.
- Road Ambulance Coverage: The plan provides coverage for road ambulance charges.
- Daycare Procedures: The plan also provides coverage for the treatments that do not require 24 hours of hospitalization.
|Hospital Daily Cash Allowance||Rs. 500 To Rs. 1,000|
|Road Ambulance Charges||Rs. 1,500 To Rs. 2,000|
|Domiciliary Hospitalization||Up To 10% Of Sum Insured|
2. Janta Personal Accident Insurance Policy
In the event of the insured person’s accidental death, Janta Personal Accident Insurance Policy provides financial assistance to surviving family members. The fundamental goal of this policy has been to provide personal accident insurance to people living in rural locations.
- Worldwide Coverage: The policy comes with worldwide coverage.
- Accidental Death & Disability: The plan also covers accidental death and disability.
- Restoration Benefit: The plan allows the policyholder to restore the existing sum insured during the policy period.
Maximum: 75 Years
Minimum: 5 To 18 Years
|Policy Tenure||1 Year|
|Free Look-Up Period||15 Days|
3. Health Connect Supra Plan
Health Connect Supra was created to provide an extra layer of protection to verify that your insurance fulfills the market’s requirements. It adds a layer of coverage to your existing personal or family health insurance plan’s basic sum assured. The plan comes in two variants: Top Up and Super Top-Up Plan.
- Multiple Sum Insured: The plan provides multiple sum insured as well as deductible options to the policyholder.
- Comprehensive Plan: Under a single policy, you can cover yourself as well as your family members.
- Pre-Existing Disease Cover: Pre-existing illnesses are covered for up to three years from the first renewal.
|Pre-Hospitalization Expenses||30 & 60 Days|
|Post-Hospitalization Expenses||60 & 90 Days|
4. Individual Personal Accident Policy
Individual Personal Accident insurance provides you and your family with a financial safety net to protect you and your family from any loss of income as well as the costs of treatment and other retraining expenditures that may arise as a result of an accident.
- Basic Coverage: The plan covers accidental death, permanent partial disability, permanent total disability, and temporary total disability incurred as a result of an accident.
- Repatriation Of Mortal Remains: The policy also provides additional coverage to meet the expenditures occurring while repatriating mortal remains.
- Child’s Education: The plan provides additional cover for the child’s education of the insured person.
|Entry Age||18 To 70 Years|
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
5. Liberty Secure Health Connect
Secure Health Connect Policy protects the entire family by providing each member with all of the benefits of a personal health insurance policy.
- No Medical Check-Up Up To 55 Years: Under the Oriental’s Secure Health Connect plan, there is no need for medical check-ups up to 55 years of age.
- Daycare Treatments: The plan provides coverage for medical expenses that require less than 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Hospital Daily Cash: The plan also provides hospital daily cash benefits to the policyholder.
|Entry Age||18 To 65 Years|
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
|Number Of Daycare Procedures Covered||405|
|Cumulative Bonus||10% To 25% Increase Of Sum Insured For Every Claim-Free Year|
Why Should You Buy Health Insurance Plans From Liberty?
Good Network Of Hospitals
Liberty General Insurance Company has partnered with over 5000 hospitals to offer a cashless service that includes free health screenings, pre and post-hospitalization expenses, and pre-existing illness coverage.
Ideal Claim Settlement Ratio
The claim settlement ratio is the percentage of insurance claims that an insurance provider settles out of all claim requests received during a fiscal year. The better the insurance company is in settling claims, the greater the claim settlement ratio. The Claim Settlement Ratio of Liberty General Insurance is 94 percent, which helps you understand the company’s history.
Not Sure About The Policy? – You Have Free Look-Up Period!
If you feel that a policy isn’t right for you after you buy it, Liberty offers a 15-day free look period during which you can cancel it.
Benefits of Loyalty Perks That Aren’t Found Anywhere Else
For each year without a claim, your sum insured is automatically increased by 10% of the initial sum covered. This benefit from Liberty can be used up to the full amount of the insurance policy.
How About Having Attractive Renewal Benefits?
After two years of continuous insurance renewal with Liberty Health Insurance, regardless of the policy’s claims, the company rewards you with a free health check-up.
Healthy Solvency Ratio
The solvency ratio is a key metric used by prospective business lenders to assess a company’s ability to satisfy long-term loan obligations. As per IRDAI, all the insurers must maintain a healthy solvency ratio of 1.5. Talking about Liberty General Insurance, the company has a healthy solvency ratio of 2.18, as of March 2020.
How To Calculate Premium For Liberty Health Insurance Plans?
- Go to the official website of the company.
- Click on the “Health Insurance” tab.
- Tap on “Buy Online”.
- Enter all the essential details and click on “Recommend Plan”.
- Your premium details as well as a suitable plan will be displayed to you on the right.
How To Buy Liberty Health Insurance Plans?
Go to the official website of the company.
Click on “Health Insurance”, and then click on “Buy Online”.
Enter all the essential details, and then click on “Recommend Plan”.
Your suitable plan will be displayed on the screen along with premium.
Pay the premium amount, and all of your policy details will be sent to you at your registered mail address.
You can use the following options to file a claim:
Call 1800 102 7477 between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, which is a toll-free number of the company.
Contact at health360@ libertyinsurance.
Contact at health360@libertyinsurance. com if you have any questions or concerns.
The company collaborates with a network of over 5000 hospitals to make sure you get hassle-free, cashless treatment in your area. In addition to the TPA network, corporate customers can take advantage of a cashless option.
Duly filled and signed Liberty Health Insurance claim form
Copy of ID card or original policy document
Prescriptions and consultations of doctor
Recommendation report by a doctor for medical tests/investigations
Original medical bills/reports/investigations
Certificate by a surgeon mentioning the nature of the operation
FIR copy (in police case)
Original hospital discharge slip
Original hospital bill payment receipt along with receipt number
Hospital registration number
Doctor’s registration number and qualification
How To Renew Liberty Health Insurance Plans?
Go to the official website of Liberty General Insurance company.
Click on “Health Insurance”, and then tap on “Renew Now”.
Enter your policy number and date of birth, and then press on “Submit”.
Pay the premium amount and your policy renewal details will be sent to you at your registered email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
The optional covers under Liberty’s Individual Personal Accident Policy are as follows:
- Accidental Hospitalisation Expenditure
- Accidental Hospital Daily Cash
- Broken Bone
- Loan Protector
- Outstanding Bills Protection Benefit
- Life Support Assistance
- Ambulance Transportation Charges
- Family Transportation Benefit
- Child Education Support Benefit
- Legal Bail Expenses
- Double Indemnity
You can contact the company through the following options:
- Writing to the company’s address: 10th floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013.
- Call: 1800-266-5844, 022 6700 1313
- Email: For all your service requests, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Senior Citizens, mail at email@example.com.
Yes. When your Liberty family health insurance policy is up for renewal, you have the option of changing the sum insured. However, if your policy has lapsed, you won’t be able to renew it, and you won’t be able to adjust the amount insured.
Yes. Under its health insurance products, Liberty General Insurance offers lifelong renewability.
You can check the status of your policy online by going to the official website and filling out the required information.
Your employer will only pay for your medical expenditures while you are working for them. When you move jobs, the insurance plan from your previous company expires. Your new employer may supply you with medical insurance, but it’s possible that it won’t be as excellent as the one you had before. Furthermore, you may opt to start your own. If a medical emergency occurs in any of these situations, you and your family will be left in the dark. As a result, regardless of what your work offers, it is always a good idea to obtain medical insurance.
Your health insurance coverage can be used in conjunction with the one provided by your work. It’s important to remember that having too much coverage has never been detrimental.