Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a result of a joint partnership between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Bajaj Finserv is an Indian financial services company. Allianz SE is a global life insurance company with customers in over 70 countries. The driving element behind Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is the alliance’s reputation, stability, experience, and strength.
Customers can choose from a wide range of insurance products (including health insurance), and the company is a strong competitor among various insurance companies. The organization provides tailored and affordable health insurance plans for people of all ages and economic levels. With a vast range of products ranging from personal accident to marine insurance, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance serves individuals throughout the country’s demographics as well as the corporate sector.
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98%|
|Incurred Claim Ratio||70.74 (2019-2020)|
|Number Of Policies Sold||577,515 (2019-2020)|
|Premium Underwritten||12779.77 (2019-2020)|
|Equity Share Capital||Rs. 110.23 Crores (As On March 31, 2020)|
|Solvency Ratio||2.54 (As On March 2020)|
|Registered Address||Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune-411006|
|Recent Awards & Achievements|
|Types Of Plan|
Types Of Plans Offered By Bajaj Alliance Health Insurance Company?
1. Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Senior Citizen Plan
Healthcare costs tend to rise as people get older. The Bajaj Allianz Silver Health Plan for Senior Citizens is meant to protect you in the event when you need costly medical treatment. It lets you enjoy your golden years of retirement without worrying about healthcare costs.
- Cashless Facility: You can use the cashless service at any of the network hospitals across the country.
- 20% Co-Payment For Non-Network Hospital: If the treatment is provided in a non-network hospital, the insured will be responsible for a 20% co-payment. If you pay a minor additional premium, you can avoid paying a co-payment.
- Pre-Existing Disease Cover: After a year has passed from the date of the policy purchase, any pre-existing illnesses will be covered.
|Cumulative Bonus||10% Of Sum Insured (Maximum Limit: 50% Of SI)|
|Policy Tenure||1 Year|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 50,000, Rs. 1 Lakh, Rs. 1,50,000, 2 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs, 4 Lakhs, and 5 Lakhs|
2. Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Plan
In the event of hospitalization due to illness or injury, the Bajaj Allianz Infinity Plan provides wide coverage for medical expenses for you as well as your family members. It is a comprehensive plan that covers a variety of medical expenses in order to reduce the financial burden on the policyholder.
- Individual Coverage: On an individual basis, this plan covers self, dependent children, parents, and spouse.
- In-Patient Hospitalization: The policyholder is also covered for in-patient hospitalization without any limitations.
- Daycare Treatments: The plan provides coverage for medical costs incurred while undergoing daycare procedures.
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
|Road Ambulance Coverage||Up To Rs. 5,000 Per Hospitalization|
|Long Term Policy Discount|
3. Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Plan
Bajaj Allianz Health Guard provides a comprehensive set of benefits that assures you are covered for any expenses incurred as a result of an illness or operation. It covers you and your family in the event of a hospitalization. The plan is available in three different variants: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Grace Period: The policyholder is provided with a grace period of 15 days, which can be used to pay the premium within the given period.
- No Medical Examination Up To 45: Under the plan, the policyholder needs not undergo any kind of medical examination until the age of 45 years.
- Free Look-Up Period: In case you are not satisfied with the policy’s terms and conditions, the plan provides you 15 days of free look-up period to decide whether or not to continue the policy.
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
|Cumulative Bonus||10% Increase|
4. Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan
Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan is a comprehensive and affordable health insurance policy. In order to ensure that you and your family’s healthcare needs are met at any stage of life, the plan offers broad coverage to the policyholder.
- Air Ambulance Cover: A maximum of 10% of the Hospitalisation Sum Insured can be utilized to cover the costs of an emergency ambulance in a helicopter or plane.
- Maternity & New Born Baby Cover: Starting in the third year of the policy, newborn baby coverage and maternity benefits are available. The policy will cover any expenses up to the amount insured under the maternity cover.
- Free Annual Check-Up: Every year, when you renew your policy, you will receive a free yearly checkup. Regardless of your claim history, you are eligible for this free checkup.
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 5 Lakhs To Rs. 50 Lakhs|
5. Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Plan
Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness insurance is designed to protect you financially if you are diagnosed with a critical illness, such as cancer, heart attack, organ transplant, etc. By purchasing this insurance policy, you will be guaranteed a substantial sum of money as a lump sum payout to assist you in dealing with your critical illness.
- Donor Expenses: If you choose this policy, you will be able to use the lump sum payout to cover the donor expenses, which are usually not covered in a standard health insurance plan.
- Lump-Sum Amount: The payment will be made in one single sum to the covered person, who will be able to utilize the money for treatment as needed.
- Wider Coverage: This plan allows you to cover yourself, your dependent children, your spouse, your grandchildren, your parents, siblings and sisters, your mother-in-law, and your father-in-law, to mention a few.
|Sum Insured||Rs. 1 Lakh To Rs. 50 Lakhs|
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
|Premium||Starts @ Rs. 200|
6. Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
The Arogya Sanjeevani coverage assists policyholders in receiving financial assistance in the event of a medical emergency and protects them from financial hardship during hospitalization.
- AYUSH Treatments: The plan covers the expenses arising out of in-patient treatment under Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Sidha, and Homeopathy.
- Lifetime Renewable: The plan provides the benefit of lifetime renewability to the policyholder.
- Cumulative Bonus: For every claim-free year, the cumulative bonus will rise by 5%.
|Policy Tenure||1 Year|
7. Bajaj Allianz Personal Guard – Premium & Global
Bajaj Allianz Personal Guard plans cover the insured in the event of death or property damage caused by an accident. The plan comes in two variants: Bajaj Allianz Premium Personal Guard and Bajaj Allianz Global Personal Guard.
- Wider Coverage: You can cover yourself, your spouse, parents, and children under the plans.
- Two Coverage Options: The plans provide two coverage options to the policyholder: Base Coverage and Optional Coverage.
- Free Look-Up Period: In case you doubt the terms and conditions of the plan, you can decide whether or not to continue within the free look-up period of 15 days.
|Cumulative Bonus (Premium)||10% Of Sum Insured (For Every Claim-Free Year)|
8. M-Care Health Insurance Plan
The Bajaj Allianz M-Care Health Insurance Policy is a health insurance policy that covers all of the common vector-borne diseases, such as dengue and malaria.
- Free Look-Up Period: In this policy, a 15-day free look time is granted. You have the option of not continuing with this policy in this period of time.
- Lifetime Renewability: A lifetime renewal benefit is offered with this policy.
- Broad Coverage: It acts as a floater coverage for the proposer, dependent children, spouse, or dependent parents.
|Eligibility||18 To 65 Years|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 10,000 To Rs. 75,000|
|Policy Tenure||1 Year|
9. Bajaj Allianz Corona Kavach Policy
The goal of this coronavirus health insurance is to provide insurance coverage to as many individuals as possible so that we can all battle this pandemic together. Bajaj Allianz Corona Kavach is a low-cost health insurance plan that covers your expenses while you’re in the hospital for COVID-19 treatment.
- AYUSH Treatments: The plan covers the expenses arising out of treatment under Ayurveda, Unani, Sidha, Yoga, and Homeopathy.
- Individual & Family Floater Options: You can choose a different sum insured for each member of your family with the Corona Kavach coverage. The Corona Kavach coverage also allows you to insure your complete family under a single policy.
- Room Rent: In the event that you are hospitalized due to a positive Coronavirus test, the Corona Kavach policy covers your room rent fees as well.
|Sum Insured||Rs. 50,000 To Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|Waiting Period||15 Days|
|Policy Tenure||3.5/6.5/9.5 Months|
|Ambulance Expenses||Up To Rs. 2,000|
10. Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plan
Bajaj Allianz Extra Care is a health insurance policy that ensures that you do not run out of money. The plan provides extra coverage so that you are always covered for all the required medical costs.
- Add-On Coverage: This coverage is available as an add-on to any other health insurance policy.
- Floater Policy: Extra Care plan is a floater policy, which means that the entire family will be covered by a single sum insured and a single premium.
- Free Look-Up Period: There is a 15-day free trial period. You have 15 days from the date of purchase to cancel the insurance if you are unhappy with the policy and the coverage it provides.
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Year|
|Premium||Starts @ Rs. 2,500|
|Ambulance Cover||Up To Rs. 3000|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 10 Lakhs, Rs. 12 Lakhs, & Rs. 15 Lakhs|
11. Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Plan
The Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Policy is a top-up cover that can come in handy if your health insurance policy’s sum covered is exhausted. It functions as an add-on cover to an existing health insurance policy.
- No medical Screening Up To Age 55: If you are under the age of 55, there is no requirement for any pre-policy medical test.
- Pre-Existing Disease Cover: Pre-existing conditions will be covered after a year has passed since the Extra Care Plus coverage was issued.
- Free Health Check-Up: Everyone who purchases a Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus policy receives a free health checkup.
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
12. Bajaj Allianz Health Ensure Plan
The Bajaj Allianz Health Ensure plan is a cost-effective option that covers all medical expenses incurred as a result of a sickness or injury that requires hospitalization. It provides complete coverage for yourself as well as your entire family.
- Individual & Family Floater Options: The plan provides two options to the policyholder. He/she can purchase the plan either on an individuals or family floater basis.
- Organ Donor Treatment: The plan covers the expenses arising out of organ donor treatment.
- Dar Care Procedures: The plan covers all the daycare procedures.
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Year|
Why Should You Buy Health Insurance Plans From Baja Allianz?
With a varied choice of affordable health insurance plans in India, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is at the forefront when it comes to medical insurance. Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why you should buy health insurance plans from Bajaj Allianz:
- 6500+ Network Hospitals: While buying a health insurance plan, you should always consider the network hospitals. Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance has a remarkable network of more than 6500 hospitals, in which cashless facility is provided to the policy tenure.
The primary benefit of seeking treatment at a network hospital is that you won’t have to worry about paying for your medical bills. Bills for hospitalization will be reimbursed by health insurance and paid directly to the hospital, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Lifelong Renewability: Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance company offers lifelong renewability to the policyholder. In case of medical emergencies, this feature saves you from financial burdens and prepares you for challenging situations.
- Higher Claim Settlement Ratio: The claim settlement ratio determines the ability of the insurer to settles the claims. The higher the claim settlement ratio, the better the insurer is in settling the claims. A health claim settlement ratio of more than 80% is considered good. Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 98%, which itself indicates the ability of the company.
- Healthy Solvency Ratio: As per IRDAI, all the insurers must maintain a healthy solvency ratio of 1.5. The solvency ratio is a measure of the company’s ability to meet its long-term debts. As of March 2020, Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance company has a solvency ratio of 2.54, thus helping the policyholders to live a financially happier and healthier life.
- 24/7 Customer Support: The company has a toll-free number: 1800-209-0144 | 1800-209-5858. Therefore, you can ask any insurance-related question to the company as the customer agents are present 24/7 for the potential policyholders. You can also contact them through mail at email@example.com. Moreover, the company has a separate mail address for senior citizens: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quick Claim Process: The company offers cashless claim settlement within 60 minutes. Moreover, with the help of the company’s app, Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click), you can leverage hassle-free claim settlement of up to Rs. 20,000.
How Does Bajaj Allianz Calculate Its Premiums?
The company takes the following factors to calculate your premiums:
- Age: Younger people are less likely to have to pay higher insurance premiums. People’s risks of falling ill increase as they become older, and their health insurance costs rise in synch.
- Medical History: If you have a history of illness or a pre-existing illness, your premium will be higher. Your premium will be cheaper if you have never been sick and have lived a relatively healthy life.
- Amount Of Sum Insured: The quantity of coverage you choose determines your premiums. It’s important to remember that the bigger the quantity insured, the higher the premium.
- Type Of Cover: The amount you pay in premiums is determined by the type of health insurance you select. If you have purchased add-on covers, your premium will also increase. A group health insurance policy has a lower premium than individual coverage.
- Lifestyle & Habits: Drinkers, smokers, chewers, and snufflers are more susceptible to cancer and other life-threatening diseases. As a result, premiums for these individuals are higher. However, if you do not have this behavior, your premium rates will be lower.
How To Use Bajaj Allianz Premium Calculator?
You can also use the health insurance premium calculator of Bajaj Allianz to calculate your premium online. Here are the following steps for the same:
- Visit Bajaj Premium Calculator from its official website.
- Enter all the necessary details, such as your name, date of birth, etc.
- Click on “Get My Quote”.
- The page will then display the premium details on the screen.
- In case you wish to buy the plan, click on “Confirm Plan”.
How To Purchase A Baja Allianz Health Insurance Plan?
- Visit @ Bajaj Allianz Official website.
- Click on the “Health” icon.
- Click “I Want To Buy” in the top right corner and select the type of plan from the given options.
- Enter all the essential details, such as name, mobile number, etc.
- Your health premium will be then displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Confirm Plan” and make the premium payment online.
- Once you will pay the premium, the policy documents will be sent to you via mail.
- Pay a visit to the branch or phone the toll-free number.
- The company’s customer representative will assist you in determining an appropriate plan for you.
- Submit all required paperwork.
- Make the premium payment.
- That’s all there is to it! An original copy of your policy will now be sent to you.
Documents Required To Purchase Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan
- 1 passport size photograph
- KYC documents
- Medical records
- Application form
- Current medical records
- Family medical history
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Process
- Informing The Company: The very first step is to inform the insurance company about the hospitalization.
- Filling The Pre-Authorization Form: Fill the pre-authorization form available at the hospital desk.
- Sending Pre-Authorization Form: The hospital will then send your pre-authorization form to Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance company.
- Approval Letter: Bajaj Allianz will then send an approval letter to the hospital. The policyholder will be informed of the same.
- Claim Settlement: Now, you need not pay medical bills from your own pockets. Bajaj Allianz will take care of the hospital bills.
- Pay For The Treatment: In case you are admitted to a non-network hospital, first pay for the medical expenses.
- Fill Claim Form: Fill up the company’s claim form. You can download the form from the official website of the company.
- Submit Forms With Documents: Submit the claim forms along with all necessary documents to Bajaj Allianz.
- Analyzing Claim Details: The company will then analyze all the details and information of your claim.
- Settling The Claim: Once approved, the company will then reimburse the respective amount of money to the registered bank account of the policyholder.
How To Renew?
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policies can be renewed online on the insurer’s website or in person at a branch office by paying cash. Renewal payments can be done using net banking, credit card, or debit card when using the online method.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do if I want to change my address?
- Visit the customer portal section of the Bajaj Allianz website.
- Visit @ “Change Policy Details”.
- Enter your policy number and click on the option “Change in Address”.
- Now, update the address accordingly.
2. What is the best way to check the status of my claim?
You can check the progress of your claim on Bajaj Allianz’s official website. Simply enter the claim reference number that you were given at the time of registration.
3. How can I pay the insurance premium under the Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy?
The premium under the Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy can be paid majorly through three ways:
- By cheque or by cash
- Online method
4. Are maternity benefits covered under Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance plans?
Yes. Under a few plans of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance, the policyholder will receive newborn babies and maternity coverage.
5. What illnesses are covered by the Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Plan?
- First Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension