IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Renewal
It’s equally crucial to renew bike insurance on time as it is to get a policy to avoid paying hefty fines and receive financial protection. With IFFCO Tokio General Insurance, renewing a two-wheeler insurance coverage is a simple and quick process.
Read further to know about the benefits and process of renewing the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy!
Benefits Of Renewing IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy
There are a plethora of benefits to renewing the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy. Some of them are discussed below:
- Strong Customer Support: In case the policyholders have any type of query regarding renewing their IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy, they can take the help of the company’s 24X7 customer assistance services. They need to call 1800-103-5499 and the customer support agent of the company will help them out in every possible way.
- Safeguards Legally & Financially: By renewing the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy, the insured can mitigate all the legal and financial burdens as well as become free from bearing third-party liabilities.
- Enjoy Cashless Services: It is only after keeping the bike insurance policy active, the policyholder can enjoy cashless repair as well as replacement services in the network garages of the company.
- Access To No Claim Bonus: The policyholders can use the No Claim Bonus they have acquired over the course of the policy if they renew their IFFCO Tokio bike insurance on time. They will lose out on this benefit if they let their 2-wheeler insurance policy lapse.
How To Renew IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy
The online renewal process for the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy is very convenient and hassle-free. The insured needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Pay a visit to the official website of the company.
- Click on the “Bike Insurance” tab at the top of the page and then click on “Renew Your Policy”. A new page will emerge.
- Click the “Search” button after entering all the required information, including the policy number, bike registration number, and email address.
- Verify the specifics of the policy before moving forward.
- If you wish, you can also select add-ons to enhance coverage.
- Make the renewal payment. A confirmation email for the successful renewal of your policy will be sent to the one you have registered.
If the policyholder wishes to renew the policy through other way, policyholder can do so by the following means:
- Through Branch Visit: The insured can alternatively choose the more conventional method and complete the renewal process by going to the nearest IFFCO Tokio branch.
- By Calling Toll-Free Number: Calling the customer service line at 1800-103-5499 will connect the insured to the IFFCO Tokio’s support staff.
- Through SMS: To get the renewal link right away, the policyholder can SMS “RENEW” to 575758. He/she then can continue the renewal process using this link.
Documents Required For Renewing IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Renewal
Before beginning the online renewal process for the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy, the policyholders must have a few documents ready. The IRDAI has published a statutory list of the documents needed for renewal. Some of them are as follows:
- Details of driving licenses
- Copy of vehicle registration certificate
- RC number
- Banking details, such as credit card, debit card, etc.
- Details of the insured’s old insurance policy, such as policy number, date of issuance, premium amount, expiry date, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. At the time of renewal, changes to your insurance policy are permissible. You can edit add-covers before paying your renewal charge.
IDV is also calculated when the policy is renewed. It depends on a number of variables, including your bike’s worth, any add-on covers, the bike’s age, etc. IDV will be updated in light of these circumstances.