No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company was founded in 2000 as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO) and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group. To satisfy the needs of its customers, the company offers a wide range of insurance products, including health insurance, motorcycle insurance, auto insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, and corporate policies such as liability insurance and property insurance.
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is committed to being an insurance firm and a well-known brand that consistently meets its performance and delivery goals. The company also has a purpose to be the market leader by offering client satisfaction through fair activities, transparent processes, and quick responses.
Key Facts of The Company
|Premium Underwritten||Rs. 7,961.04 Crores (2019-20)|
|Solvency Ratio||1.58 (March 2020)|
|Claim Settlement Ratio||99.71% (For Fiscal Year 2020-21)|
|Number Of Network Garages||4300+|
|Corporate Office||IFFCO Tower, Plot No. 3, Sector 29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India|
IFFCO Tokio Recent Awards & Recognitions
- The Great Indian Marketing Awards 2021
- Best in Future of Digital Innovation Awards 2021
- Women Vice President of the Year Award for Ms. Pushpa Hariharan by Insurance Alertss.
- Women HR Officer of the Year Award for Ms. Mamta Ahluwalia by Insurance Alertss.
- Women Underwriter of the Year Award for Ms. Garima Kripesh by Insurance Alertss.
- ‘Technology Leader of the Year’ in BFSI Excellence Awards 2021
- Asia’s Top Most Influential Insurance Leaders Award – Mrs. Anamika Roy Rashtrawar by Insurance Alertss, 2020.
- Business Leader of the Year Award for Mrs. Anamika Roy Rashtrawar by TechCircle Business Transformation Symposium & Awards 2020.
- IT Leader of the Year Award for Mrs. Seema Gaur by TechCircle Business Transformation Symposium & Awards 2020.
Insurance Plans Offered By IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
Purchasing insurance is essential because it ensures that you are financially secure in the event of a life crisis, which is why insurance is such a vital aspect of financial planning. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance provides the following types of insurance plans to its customers:
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio’s Motor Insurance policies provide coverage against natural as well as man-made causes, such as burglary, theft, flood, storm, earthquake, etc. In order to provide hassle-free service to its customers, the company has tied up with more than 4300+ network garages. Let’s have a look at the type of motor insurance policies provided by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company!
1. Car Insurance
The IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance insurance covers any legal responsibilities stemming from third-party death, injury, or property damage caused by your car. It also protects your car from accidents, theft, natural disasters, and other unanticipated events that could cause damage. The types of car insurance policies offered by the company are Third-Party Insurance, Comprehensive Insurance, and Comprehensive Insurance with Zero-Dep Cover. Moreover, 7 add-ons are available under the plan to provide customization and wider coverage to the policyholder.
2. Two-Wheeler Insurance
IFFCO Tokio provides comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance to its consumers. Customers can purchase three different types of two-wheeler insurance from IFFCO Tokio: third-party insurance, comprehensive insurance with zero depreciation cover, and comprehensive plan. Add-ons can also be purchased to strengthen your IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance. There is a variety to choose from including the zero-depreciation cover, return to invoice cover, and no claim bonus protection cover.
3. Commercial Vehicle Insurance
The Commercial Vehicle Insurance policy from IFFCO-Tokio will cover all commercial vehicles in the event of physical or financial loss. It would also cover third-party liabilities, such as accidental injuries, caused by an insured person’s vehicle causing damage to someone else’s property or vehicle. You can also choose from a variety of add-on covers to enhance your coverage. Buses, trucks, cranes, tractors, auto-rickshaws, goods-carrying vehicles, and passenger-carrying vehicles are among the vehicles covered by the plan.
4. Value Auto Coverage
Value Auto Coverage Insurance from IFFCO Tokio comprises 12 benefits that may be readily added to an existing motor package insurance. A standard auto insurance policy may not always provide the level of protection that you require. Therefore, this plan is an optional advantage that comes at a cost, but it protects your vehicle from a variety of hazards. The 12 benefits under the plan are Depreciation Waiver, New Vehicle Replacement, Daily Rental/Travel Cost, Personal Effect and Belongings, Medical Expenses, Personal Accident Coverage, No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protection, Increased Property Damage Liability Benefit, Wreckage/Debris Removal Cost, Towing and/or Removal/Storage of the Insured Vehicle, Accommodation and Travelling Expenses, and Transport, Redelivery or Repatriation of Repaired Vehicle.
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plans
Whether you’re traveling within India or beyond, the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance policies provide unrivaled protection and ensure a smooth and uneventful trip. IFFCO Tokio offers two types of travel insurance policies, each tailored to meet unique needs. Let’s discuss them one by one!
1. International Travel Insurance
This package covers you whether you’re travelling abroad for leisure or business. The policy has several sub-plans, such as Gold 500, Gold 250, Gold 100, Silver, and Bronze, each of which provides a different level of insurance coverage based on the amount. The plan provides coverage to medical expenses, dental treatments, personal accidents, hospital daily allowance, loss or delay of checked-in baggage, loss of passport, personal liability, hijack distress allowance and repatriation of mortal remains.
2. Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana
Under IFFCO Tokio’s Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana, coverage of up to Rs. 10 lakhs is provided to the policyholder in the event of accidental death or permanent disability caused due to an accident in the foreign country. Hospitalization expenses of up to Rs. 1 lakhs are also covered under the policy. In case of any legal action directly related to the employment, litigation expense for up to Rs. 50,000 are covered under the plan. Moreover, maternity expenses benefits are also provided to the women emigrants.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
Numerous advantages are included in IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance policies, including coverage for health check-ups, ambulance fees, pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses, and so on. Overall, the insurer’s specialized products meet a wide range of needs from various segments of society. The following are the health insurance plans provided by IFFCO Tokio:
1. Family Health Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s Family Health Insurance plan ensures that you and your family will never have to worry about medical expenses. The plan covers hospital fees, diagnostic tests, scans, pre and post-hospitalization charges, and a number of other healthcare expenses. The amount of sum insured ranges from Rs. 1.5 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs. The entry age for the plan is from 3 months to 80 years.
2. Swasthya Kavach Policy
In the event of illness or accident, the IFFCO Tokio Swasthya Kavach coverage will cover the costs of medical treatment, hospitalization, surgery, and organ transplantation. The sum insured options for the policy range from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakhs, and it is available for those aged 18 to 65. The plan also provides various other benefits, such as ambulance coverage up to Rs. 750/1500 per hospitalization and daily allowance up to Rs. 150/250 per day.
3. Individual Health Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s Individual Health Insurance coverage will assist you in covering your medical expenses in the event of an emergency. This gives you more time to focus on your recovery rather than worrying about medical bills. The plan provides coverage for ambulance expenses, critical illness, emergency assistance service, and AYUSH treatment, to name a few. The sum insured option for the plan ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakhs. Under the plan, the daily allowance is 20% of the sum insured per day.
4. Individual Medishield Policy
Individual Medishield Policy helps you save money by reducing your medical costs in the case of an accident or illness. The plan covers critical illnesses such as major organ transplants, kidney failure, and heart procedures, among others, in addition to basic illness coverage. If an unfortunate occurrence occurs, such as an illness or an accident that necessitates hospitalization, the insurance will cover the financial expenditures. The plan has a range of sum insured options from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs. It also provides a daily allowance of Rs. 250 per day and ambulance coverage of up to Rs. 1500 per hospitalization.
5. Family Health Protector Policy
Hospital bills, diagnostic tests, scans, pre- and post-hospitalization charges, and a range of other healthcare expenses are covered under the IFFCO Tokio Family Health Protector Policy. The plan is developed to be flexible. You may customize the plan to your family’s needs and get coverage that fits exactly whether you’re a single parent, have a young family, or have a large family. Under the plan, no medical test is required for the insured person up to the age of 60. The sum insured options available under the plan range from Rs. 1.5 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs. Moreover, it provides ambulance coverage for up to Rs. 2,500 per hospitalization and daily allowance coverage for up to Rs. 1,000 per day.
6. Health Protector Plus Policy
In addition to insuring you in the event of a critical illness, the Health Protector Plus Policy offers a number of other benefits. There are two types of insurance coverage available in this plan: Family Floater and Individual Sum Insured. The plan provides coverage to hospital room rent, pre and post-hospitalization expenses, and alternative treatments, to name a few. The sum insured options available under the plan is from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs. The policy tenure is of one year and the entry age is from 18 to 65 years.
7. Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance from IFFCO Tokio shields you and your family from the financial consequences of an accident. In case of any dreadful event, the plan will pay out a lump payment, as specified in the policy terms and conditions. The plan provides coverage to permanent total and absolute disablement, loss of employment, children education, ambulance expenses, and much more.
8. Critical Illness Policy
The IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy provides financial support to policyholders in the case of a health emergency caused by one of the 25 critical illnesses listed under the policy schedule. It is a comprehensive plan that covers all the members of the family, including parents and in-laws, under a single policy. The sum insured option for the plan is up to Rs. 1 crore and no medical test is required up to the age of 50.
9. Swasthya Raksha Bima
IFFCO Tokio’s Swasthya Raksha Bima is an affordable and comprehensive protection plan for you and your family. This plan provides low-cost health insurance to people who live in smaller towns and cities. The entry age for the plan is from 18 to 65 years and the policyholder will also get ambulance coverage for up to Rs. 750. The plan provides coverage to pre and post-hospitalization expenses for 30 days, organ door expenses, domiciliary hospitalization, etc.
The IFFCO Tokio’s Mosquito Bite insurance pays a lump sum reimbursement if you are diagnosed with a vector-borne illness. The plan covers everyone in the household against seven vector-borne diseases, namely Dengue fever, Malaria, Lymphatic Filariasis, Kala-azar, Chikungunya, Japanese Encephalitis, Zika Virus. There is no need for a medical exam before purchasing the policy. The entry age for adults and children is 18 to 65 years and 91 days to 23 years respectively. The sum insured for the plan is up to Rs. 1 lakh.
11. Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
The IFFCO Tokio Arogya Sanjeevani Policy is a standard health insurance plan that pays for all of the insured person’s medical expenses. During the policy’s term, if an insured person needs to be hospitalized for treatment of an injury or disease, the insurance company will cover all of the expenses mentioned in the policy. Apart from self-insurance, the plan also covers parents, spouses, dependent children, and in-laws. The plan provides ambulance coverage for up to Rs. 2000 per hospitalization and the sum insured ranges from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakhs.
12. Corona Rakshak Policy
The Corona Rakshak Health Insurance Policy from IFFCO Tokio can help you avoid the high expenditures of a COVID 19 infection. The plan provides a lump-sum payment if a policyholder needs to be hospitalized after testing positive for COVID 19. This payment could be able to help you with the cost of life-saving medical treatment. Those who are between 18 to 65 years of age are eligible for purchasing the plan. The sum insured options for the plan ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2.5 lakhs and the policy tenure is of 3.5 months, 6.5 months, and 9.5 months.
13. Corona Kavach Policy
Corona Kavach Health Insurance Policy is the ideal protection against high medical costs while also ensuring you receive the best possible care! The plan provides coverage to COVID-19 hospitalization, telemedicine expenses, AYUSH treatment, and much more. The entry age for the plan is from 18 to 65 years and the policy is available with three tenure options, namely 3.5 months, 6.5 months, and 9.5 months. The sum insured option for the plan ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
14. Hospital Daily Cash Policy
The Hospital Daily Cash Policy pays a fixed amount for each 24-hour period in which the insured person is hospitalized as a result of an accidental bodily injury or dise
ase that happens or manifests during the policy period. The plan provides the policyholder with 30 days of the waiting period as well as various daily cash options. It covers pre-existing diseases, modern treatments, day-care surgeries, etc. The policy tenure includes 1, 2, and 3 years.
15. Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
Saral Suraksha Bima Policy is a personal accident policy that includes coverage for Death, Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability, Temporary Total Disability, Hospitalization Expenses, and Education Grant. The idea is to provide customers with simple and convenient pre-written plans. The sum insured options under the plan range from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 1 crore. The premium amount for the plan can be paid in installments, yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly.
IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance Plans
The IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance Policy is a comprehensive plan that covers a wide range of risks and perils. This insurance safeguards your house, its contents, assets, liabilities, and interests, as well as those of your family members. IFFCO Tokio offers two types of home insurance products. Let’s take a look at each one separately!
1. Home Suvidha Policy
The IFFCO Tokio Home Suvidha Policy provides comprehensive coverage for your home and family against all types of risks. Natural calamities, manmade calamities, television and video equipment, accident-related injury, personal computer, and building of home are all covered under the plan. The policyholder can cancel the coverage by giving the insurer 15 days’ written notice.
2. All in One Home Protector Policy
The All In One Home Protector Policy from IFFCO Tokio is a comprehensive plan that protects against a wide range of potential risks. It is a plan that covers your house, all of its assets, liabilities, and personal interests, as well as those of your family members. The policy covers 12 sections, of which the policyholder should select at least three.
IFFCO Tokio Corporate/Rural Insurance
IFFCO Tokio also provides various other insurance policies as follows:
1. Bank Locker Policy
IFFCO Tokio’s Bank Locker Policy protects the contents of your bank locker, such as jewelry, money, and other valuables. The policy covers the loss or damage of a bank locker’s contents in the event of an accident, infidelity of bank staff, any act of terrorism, burglary, and holdup. The plan also has an add-on policy that protects sensitive documents stored in a bank locker. The sum insured ranges from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 40 lakh and more, with seven options available.
2. Trade Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s Trade Insurance Policy is designed to protect you against a wide range of hazards that could otherwise harm your business and result in significant financial losses. IFFCO Tokio provides two types of trade insurance policies, namely Trade Suvidha Policy and Trade Protector Policy.
3. Business Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s Business Insurance provides coverage to both big and small businesses. The plan covers losses caused due to damage to business property, loss of income, illness, and injury. The plan provides 6 types of business insurance policies, including Workmen’s Compensation, Liability Insurance, Marine Insurance, Other Business Products, Property (Fire & Engineering) Insurance, and Corporate Health Insurance.
4. Micro & Rural Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s Micro and Rural Insurance provides coverage to the people involved in agriculture and associated activities as well as to the people employed in the unorganized sectors. Death of the livestock, protection for agricultural assets, and financial support to farmers suffering crop damage or loss are all covered under the policy. One can choose from the 6 micro and rural insurance plans from IFFCO Tokio, including Janata Suraksha Bima Yojna, Jan Sewa Bima Yojna, Tractor Insurance, Kisan Suvidha Bima, Pashu Dhan Bima Yojna, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), Unified Package Insurance Scheme (UPIS), and Jan Suraksha Bima Policy and Mahila Suraksha Bima Yojna.
5. Specialty Insurance
Specialty Insurance covers a wide range of risks pertaining to your business, from credit to fine art insurance. The plan provides 5 specialty insurance, namely Comprehensive General Liability, Credit Insurance, Errors and Omissions (Technology) Insurance, Fine Arts Insurance, and Multi-Modal Transport Insurance.
Why Should You Choose Plans From IFFCO Tokio?
- Stay Sure With Healthy Solvency Ratio!
A solvency ratio is a key metric for assessing a company’s ability to meet debt and other obligations. According to the IRDAI, all insurers must maintain a healthy solvency ratio of 1.5. As of March 2020, IFFCO Tokio has a solvency ratio of 1.58. As a result, we may conclude that Edelweiss has a positive net worth and a debt load that is manageable.
- A Brand You Can Trust!
IFFCO Tokio is a trusted insurance brand that has been serving customers for almost 19 years by offering a diverse range of insurance plans in areas such as vehicle insurance, motorcycle insurance, travel insurance, health insurance, house insurance, and business insurance. It is well-known for its products, services, and performances.
- Higher Claim Settlement Ratio
The claim settlement ratio is calculated by dividing the total number of claims received by the number of claims submitted. A health claim settlement ratio of more than 80% is considered good. IFFCO Tokio’s claim settlement ratio is 99.71 percent, which itself determines the company’s ability to meet its claim requests.
- You Can Leverage Wide Cashless Network
The IFFCO Tokio general insurance firm has cashless insurance facilities in over 6400 hospitals and over 4,300 garages across the country. It enhances the likelihood that policyholders will be able to locate a garage or hospital close in the event of an emergency.
- You Get 24*7 Customer Support
You can reach the company through two methods:
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-103-5499/(0124)428 5499
- Email: email@example.com
- Renewal Process Is Simple
The IFFCO Tokio general insurance company’s renewal process is simple. To renew your policy online, you simply need to enter certain information such as your vehicle registration number, policy number, name, phone number, and email address. The procedure will enable you to keep your insurance coverage active for a longer period of time.
- Everything Is Online
Everything may be done online with IFFCO Tokio General Insurance, from registering an insurance claim to checking the claim status and getting answers to all claims-related inquiries. The company provides online access to all claim-related information, including claim procedures, a list of cashless facilities, and so on.
What’s The Buying Process Of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance?
One can buy an insurance plan from IFFCO Tokio General either through an online or offline method. Let’s take a look at both of the processes:
- Visit the official website of the company.
- Select the type of insurance you want to purchase from IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company.
- Enter the details under the “View Prices” tab, such as name, phone number, or vehicle registration number. Then click on view prices.
- A Quote Generator page will be displayed to you. Enter the details on the page and click on “Calculate Premium”.
- Enter your personal details, such as your name and mobile number.
- Make the payment online and the policy details will be sent to you at your registered email address.
Probus Insurance is another place where you can get these insurance plans. Simply go to the company’s official website.
You can visit the branch office or contact the insurance provider company (IFFCO Tokio). The company’s customer service agent will listen to your queries and assist you in selecting an appropriate insurance plan. You can pick your plan, fill out all of the required paperwork, and pay for it at the same time.
If their services are not satisfactory, you can reach out to Probus Insurance.
Claim Process For IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Plans
Let’s have a look at how to file a claim for each type of IFFCO Tokio insurance plan!
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Claim Process
IFFCO Tokio offers two simple claim settlement processes against motor insurance.
- CASHLESS CLAIM: After an accident, contact IFFCO Tokio right away and provide all necessary information, such as the location, time, and so forth. You will be given a claim number as well as confirmation that your claim settlement request has been approved. The company will also advise you of the following measures that must be taken. Request that IFFCO Tokio arrange towing assistance for the damaged vehicle, or arrange for your own towing service to transport the insured vehicle to the nearest IFFCO Tokio-approved cashless garage. Your vehicle will be inspected by an insurance company surveyor who will determine the degree of the damage. Your car will be repaired at the workshop after the survey. A claim form will be given to you by the surveyor. Following the completion of repairs and other formalities, you will be responsible for paying your portion of liabilities (deductibles), with the remainder being paid straight to the workshop by the insurance company.
- REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM: Notify IFFCO Tokio about the accident or mishap. IFFCO Tokio will provide you with a claim reference number as well as information on the documents that must be supplied and the measures that must be taken next. You also need to fill out the claim form, which you may get from their website. Tow your vehicle to a nearby shop for repairs. The company will send a surveyor to inspect your vehicle, after which it will be fixed at the workshop. Submit the completed and signed claim form, as well as any additional papers requested by the representative. Also, to achieve a final settlement of the claim amount, submit all receipts/bills of repairs. You need to pay for the entire cost of the repairs at the garage. However, after deducting the deductible and relevant depreciation, the company will refund you for the charges.
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance offers cashless and reimbursement claims.
- CASHLESS CLAIM: For medical emergencies that occur abroad, cashless claims can be filed. In the event of a medical emergency, the insured can contact the TPA for assistance and a list of hospitals that provide cashless services. The procedure for filing a cashless claim will be completed at the hospital’s insurance desk. Once the treatment has been approved by the insurer, the insured can receive treatment without having to worry about paying the expenses.
- REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM: If the insured does not receive treatment from a network hospital overseas or if the insured has a non-medical emergency, a reimbursement claim can be filed. Intimate the TPA about the emergency as soon as possible. Avail treatment and pay for the expenses. Download the claim form from the website and send it to the company along with all the necessary documents. Once the verification is done, the insurer will pay the claim amount to the policyholder.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Claim
You have two options for making a claim with IFFCO Tokio health insurance plans: cashless or reimbursement. At network hospitals, cashless claims are made, whereas reimbursement claims are made at non-network hospitals.
- CASHLESS CLAIM: You can be admitted to any network hospital of your choice. Call the Third-Party Administrator’s (TPA) toll-free number and inform them of the situation. At the hospital, show your Health ID card. Complete the cashless claim form and send it to the Third-Party Administrator (TPA). The TPA will review your paperwork and inform the network hospital of their decision. If your cashless claim request is approved by the TPA, the hospital bills will be paid immediately according to the policy terms and conditions.
- REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM: Intimate IFFCO Tokio General Insurance immediately on admission. Treatment can be obtained at any non-network hospital of your choice. Pay all of the hospital fees out of your own pocket. Download the claim form from IFFCO Tokio General Insurance’s official website. You can even request one by calling their call center. Then, send the necessary paperwork to the IFFCO Tokio office address. If your documents are deemed to be valid and your claim is lodged in line with the policy terms and conditions, your claim will be settled immediately by the company.
IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance Plans
You can follow the following simple steps for filing a claim against IFFCO Tokio’s Home Insurance:
- Contact your insurance company and explain the scenario to them. If there has been a theft at your home, the police should be contacted first, followed by your insurer. At the same time, notifying the insurer on the same day is optimal.
- If your home has been damaged by a flood, fire, or other disasters, do not begin cleaning right away; you will contaminate the evidence. Damaged objects should not be thrown away because the insurer may request them. Take photos and keep them handy for when your insurance company’s surveyor arrives; the more evidence you have, the easier the claim procedure will be.
- You must complete out a claim form, which you can either download or obtain from the insurer, in order to make a claim. Fill out the form and attach the relevant papers as soon as possible. Include the purchase receipts for the products you’re claiming as well.
- The insurer will then send a surveyor to your home to evaluate the loss or damage once you file a claim.
- To expedite your claim, you must follow up with your insurer. Make sure you do your homework and keep copies of all the documentation you’ve given your insurer. Everything should be documented to make the claim process go as smoothly as possible.
Corporate/Rural/Other Insurance Claim
For all other claims, you need to follow the three simple steps as follows:
Step 1: Contact the insurance company by any of the following methods:
Step 2: Your registered email address or phone number will receive a link. Upload any required documents, as well as your bank account information.
Step 3: After that, the company will handle the rest of the claim process.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can reach IFFCO Tokio General Insurance by dialing 1800-103-5499 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require assistance, you can also visit your nearest IFFCO Tokio General Insurance branch.
You can reach IFFCO Tokio at 1800-103-5499, which is a toll-free number. You will be connected with one of the company’s customer service representatives, who will assist you in obtaining a duplicate insurance policy document.
You should also be aware that if you lose your physical copy of your policy document, you still have a copy that was provided to you when you purchased it, so you may print it out at any time.
Simply visit the official website of the company, select the health insurance icon, and click the “renew” option. You must give your name as well as your policy number. All of your policy information will then be displayed on the screen. You can either confirm and proceed, or you can change your policy’s coverage to better suit your current healthcare needs. After that, all you have to do is make the payment, and your policy will be renewed.
The IFFCO-Tokio hospital allowance is $30 per day for both the Gold 500 Benefit Plan and the Gold 250 Benefit Plan. This daily hospital allowance is only available if the insured is admitted for more than 48 hours and is limited to a total of 20 days in the hospital.