Download ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy
The health insurance policy document, which is produced after the insured makes a proposal and pays the health insurance premium for a specific health insurance policy, is a contract between the insurance company, in this case, ICICI Lombard Health Insurance, and the insured person(s). The ICICI Lombard health insurance policy paper serves as evidence of your understanding and includes information on your health insurance plan. This comprises the terms and conditions, perks, and characteristics of the policy. A health insurance policy document can be thought of as a receipt for the purchase of a health insurance policy, to put it simply.
Read on to know the process to download the ICICI Lombard health insurance policy.
How To Download ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy Online?
There are two methods of downloading your ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy, namely online and offline. Let’s talk about the online method first.
By entering your policy number and taking the following actions, you can choose to download an ICICI Lombard health insurance policy online:
- All you need to do is simply visit the official website of the company.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page, and click on the “Customer Support” link under the “Services” tab.
- Click on “Require Policy Copy” under the “Request Policy Copy” tab of the “Online Request” section.
- Select the product name and case type, and then press “Next”.
- Enter your policy number and various other details as asked by the page. Then press “Proceed”.
- You can now download and access your policy.
A copy of the policy document can be requested by visiting the closest ICICI Lombard branch, which the policyholder can locate online. To file your service request, you may also call the business at 1800 2666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquarters Address: ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy Document?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has requested insurance providers, notably ICICI Lombard Health Insurance, to digitize the entire process to make purchasing health insurance easy during the coronavirus pandemic. The ICICI Lombard Health Insurance policy does not need to be printed out or duplicated, so that is good to know. It facilitates the procedure better.
How To Get a Hard Copy of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy?
It is straightforward to obtain a hard copy of the ICICI Lombard health insurance policy document. You can discuss your needs with the appropriate person by going to the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance location that is closest to you.
The executives there will ask you for certain information, and they will work with you to receive the hard copy of your health insurance policy within the allotted period. Keep in mind that when you acquire a policy, ICICI Lombard Health Insurance also delivers a printed copy of your policy documents to the address you specified. If you can’t find it, you may also print your health insurance policy by going to the insurance company’s official website and inputting your policy number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the frequently asked questions related to the ICICI Lombard health insurance policy.
The following details are included in the policy paperwork for your ICICI Lombard Health Insurance:
- Policy number
- Policy type
- Policy term
- Details of the sum insured
- Details of cumulative bonus
- Exclusions under the policy
- Conditions for health insurance plan renewal
- Name, age, and other personal information of the people insured
- Entire information about the coverage benefits offered
- Terms and conditions for claim settlement
- Terms and conditions related to policy cancellation
- Information about the free-look period
- Conditions related to health insurance portability
- Grievance redressal procedure
The number of ICICI Lombard health insurance policy downloads is not constrained in this way.
Downloading the ICICI Lombard health insurance policy requires your registered mobile and policy numbers.