Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan
Our chances of developing medical issues increase as we age. Moreover, paying for a high-quality procedure in a respectable hospital can drain all of your savings. To assist you in handling such a situation, particularly as you approach retirement, Aditya Birla Capital offers the Activ Care Premier plan, which is one of three options available under the Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan.
Continue reading to know more about the plan in detail!
|Minimum Entry Age
|Maximum Entry Age
|Sum Insured Options
|5L, 7.5L, 10L, 25L
Key Attributes Of Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan
The plan provides coverage for the following expenses:
|Single Private AC Room
|Covered Up To Sum Insured
|586 Daycare Procedures Covered
|Road Ambulance Cover
Network Providers: Covered
Hospitalization Up To Actual Expenses
Non-Network Providers: Up To Rs. 5000 Per Hospitalisation
|Covered Upto Sum Insured
|Organ Donor Expenses
|Up To Sum Insured
|Reload Of Sum Insured
|100% Of Sum Insured Once A Year
|Sum Insured 5L & Above: Rs. 50000
|Up To 25% Of SI
|Available Up To Rs 2500 Over & Above S.I
Benefits Offered By Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan
Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan offers the following benefits to the policyholder:
- No Claim Bonus: If you don’t file a claim during the course of your policy, you’ll get 10% of the insured amount as a No Claim Bonus. 50% of the insured amount is the upper limit for the bonus.
- Free Health Assessment: When the policyholder renews the plan, he/she gets a free health assessment once a year. This allows the policyholder to keep a track of his/her health status.
- Health Returns: When you stay healthy during the policy period, you can earn up to 21% of the premium as Health Returns. This will help you to save money on your premiums.
- Second E-Opinion: The plan also offers you to have second e-opinion from the company’s panel of world-class medical practitioners.
- Family Discount: You will get a 5% family discount on the premium paid if you opt for an individual sum insured for 2 members in the policy.
- Long-Term Discount: In case you choose the policy for 2 years, you will get a long-term discount of 7.5% on the premiums paid.
- Tax Benefits: As per Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, you can save up to Rs. 50,000 as a deduction under the policy.
- Optional Care Benefits: The policy provides various optional care benefits to the policyholder including, lifestyle support equipment, nursing at home, portable medical equipment, and advanced health check-up.
- Co-Payment: The plan offers a 20% co-pay for all domiciliary, in-patient hospitalization, AYUSH, and daycare treatments.
How Much Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan Will Cost?
Before you decide to zero in on Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan, let’s check out its premium calculations so that you can have a fair idea of how much this plan will cost you!
|Name Of The Insured
|Age Of The Insured
|Policy Type Chosen By The Policyholder
|Rs. 7,50,000 Lakhs
Exclusions Under Aditya Birla Activ Care Premier Plan
The policy’s permanent exclusions are listed below; it is advised that you see the policy document for a comprehensive list. The following expenditures are not covered:
- Optometric therapy
- Expenses related to hearing aids, spectacles, contact lenses
- Treatment for baldness, wigs, and alopecia
- Cosmetic and aesthetic surgeries
- Breach of law
- War, revolution, uprising
- Illness, injury, or accident due to the influence of intoxicants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The plan covers COVID-19 treatment.
Depending on your age and the chosen sum insured, the Activ Care Premier plan does require a pre-policy medical examination.
The plan has the following waiting periods:
- Initial waiting period for COVID-19: 15 days
- For specific illnesses: 24 months
- Pre-existing disease waiting period: 2 years.
Yes. You can stay with Activ Care Premier in a single private room, a communal area, or in the main ward. You would be required to split costs with the insurer if your room cost more than the cap.
Your age, location (zonal), medical condition (including any pre-existing conditions), and lifestyle choices all go into the premium calculations (smoking, drinking, etc.)