Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health Insurance Plan
A medical emergency can occur anywhere, anytime and managing it can prove expensive. To help individuals in such health crises, Aditya Birla has designed the Activ Secure Group Health Insurance plan.
The plan’s goal is to make sure that employees don’t encounter any financial obstacles when they need to receive medical care. Employers can buy this group insurance policy and include all of the company’s employees in it to help them be ready for unanticipated occurrences.
Key Highlights Of Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health Insurance
Some of the key features and benefits of the plan are as follows:
- Lump Sum Benefit: The plan offers coverage for 586 daycare procedures even if the insured is hospitalized for less than 24 hours. The plan also offers group personal accident cover, group critical illness cover, and group hospital cash benefits to its policyholders.
- Add-On Benefits: The add-on coverage options under the plan include things like damage to personal protective equipment, coma benefits, and accidental hospital cash.
- Health Returns: The company’s HealthReturns program offers incentives to insured individuals who keep a healthy lifestyle. Members have the chance to recoup up to 30% of the cost of their health insurance.
- Smooth Claim Process: Within a short period of filing a claim, the policyholders can get hassle-free cashless claims settlement.
- Higher Flexibility: The plan can be customized by the policyholders in terms of limits, features, and premium waiver.
What’s Covered Under Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health Insurance?
The following expenses are covered by the plan:
- In-Patient Hospitalization: Coverage for medical costs associated with in-patient hospitalization, including room rent, physician fees, operating room costs, diagnostic test costs, and medication, incurred during a stay of more than 24 hours for a disease or accident are included under the plan.
- Road Ambulance Cover: Coverage for the expense of an ambulance ride to the hospital for the insured person as well as hospital transfers for specialized care, are also included.
- Personal Accident Cover: This cover offers financial backup to the insured in case he/she meets with an unfortunate accident.
- Accidental Death: In case of accidental death and permanent disability due to an accident, the plan offers a lump sum payout to the insured.
- Accidental Hospitalization: It covers the medical expenses arising due to the treatment of accidental injury. The benefit only applies to hospitalization in India and in-patient hospitalization of greater than 24 hours.
Buying Process Of Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health
Since the plan cannot currently be purchased online, one can buy it through Probus Insurance. The company has received certification and IRDAI approval and has been operating for many years with the goal of consistently providing its clients with better insurance solutions.
Visit the company’s website to purchase the Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health Insurance plan directly from Probus Insurance. Now select the “We Are Here” chatbot located on the page’s right side. You can ‘live chat’ with any of the company’s customer service representatives after providing your name, email, phone number, department, etc. He or she will assist you throughout the plan’s purchase procedure.
As an alternative, you can get in touch with the business’s customer service department by using any of the following methods:
- Call: 7304332968
- WhatsApp: 7304332968
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claim Process Of Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health Insurance
One can avail of two types of claim settlement under the plan. They are discussed below:
- Find A Cashless Hospital: The first step is to find a cashless network hospital. The company offers a cashless claim settlement service at more than 10051 network hospitals. One can use the online hospital network locator from the company’s website.
- Show Cashless Card: The next step is to visit the hospital and show your Aditya Birla Health Insurance Policy Cashless Card or your policy number for verification. You will also be required to submit your valid ID proof, such as a passport, PAN card, etc.
- Submit Request Form: Visit the insurance desk of the selected hospital and then ask for a pre-authorization request form. Fill it out and submit it to the hospital, which will be then sent to the insurance company. For planned hospitalization, submit the form at least 3 days before admission; whereas for emergency hospitalization, submit the form within 48 hours of admission.
- Claim Settlement: According to the terms and conditions of the insurance, the firm will handle the claim with the hospital once all the necessary paperwork has been submitted and the claim has been reviewed by the company.
- Intimation: Inform the company about your hospitalization. For emergency hospitalization, inform the company within 48 hours of being admitted to the hospital. And for planned hospitalization, inform the company 3 days before admission.
- Pay Bills: Once you are admitted to the hospital, pay all bills directly to the hospital and keep records of them.
- Submission Of Documents: Send these records and all the necessary documents to the nearby branch office of the insurance company within 15 days of discharge.
- Claim Reimbursement: Once the company will receive and verify all the documents and give a green signal to the claim process, the spent amount will be sent to the registered bank account of the insured.
Renewal Process Of Aditya Birla Activ Secure Group Health Insurance
For renewing the plan, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the company’s official website for health insurance.
- Click on the “Renew” tab on the right-hand side of the page.
- Now enter your policy number (use COI number in case of group policy renewal) and then press “Submit”.
- Proceed with online payment and your registered mobile phone will receive a confirmation message when the renewal process has been successfully completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The steps listed below can be used by the policyholder to trace the progress of claims:
- Visit the homepage of the health insurance company.
- Login to your profile by entering your username and password.
- Now you can check your claim status for the policy.
You can send an email to email@example.com or give 1800 270 7000 a call. As an alternative, you can access the contact form on the company website and provide the essential information to get a response from the customer service department.