Download Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy
When an individual purchases a Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy, the company gives him/her a policy document in return. This document contains all the information about the health insurance policy and works as an important document in case of any claim.
One can also download the Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy document from the company’s official website. The process is quite easy and hassle-free, as all one needs is some details to enter.
Components Of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy Document
The health insurance policy document of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance consists of the following components:
- Premium details
- Sum insured
- Policy term
- Coverage benefits
- Details of the policyholder
- Policy number
- Policy type
- Free look period
- Grace period
- Conditions of policy renewal
- Terms and conditions of claim settlement
- Cumulative bonus details
- Policy cancellation process
- Conditions for policy portability
- Grievance redressal procedure
How To Download Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy?
One can easily download the health insurance policy document from the company’s official website:
- Go to the homepage of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on “Show More”.
- Then click on “Downloads”.
- A new page will emerge on the screen displaying various options for customer care services offered by the company.
- Scroll down and a section named “Our Services” will appear. Click “E-Policy Copy”.
- One can now enter his customer login details or use the OTP issued to the registered mobile number to log in.
- After logging in to the account, one can now easily download the policy from the provided options.
Benefits Of Downloading Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy
The Bajaj Allianz’s health insurance policy document is proof of insurance and is crucial since it contains all the details regarding the coverage, features, advantages, sum insured, etc., that the insurance plan has agreed to offer to the policyholder.
While carrying the policy document everywhere is impossible, one should always carry a scanned copy. One should carry a health care card, which the insurer provides once the coverage is issued, at all times. Having the paperwork in hand enables the policyholder to identify the costs that his policy will cover and have all the necessary contact information at his fingertips in case of a health insurance claim.