Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Chola Healthline Policy
Chola Healthline is a comprehensive plan designed to cover you against financial risks arising out of various medical conditions. You can easily cover your spouse and young children using the floater sum insured basis.
Additionally, there is an option to include your in-laws and siblings. The plan comes in four different variants, including Privilege Plan, Enrich Plan, Freedom Plan, and Value Plan, each with different sum insured options. Read along to know more about the Chola Healthline!
|Minimum Entry Age||For Adults: 18 Years, For Dependent Children: 90 Days|
|Maximum Entry Age||For Adults: 65 Years, For Dependent Children: 26 Years|
|Policy Tenure||1/2/3 Years|
Value Plan: Up To Rs. 10 Lakhs, Freedom Plan: Up To Rs. 15 Lakhs
Enrich Plan: Up To Rs. 25 Lakhs, Privilege Plan: Up To Rs. 25 Lakhs
Features Of Chola Healthline Plan
Let’s check out what exactly is covered under the plan!
|Product Features||Value Plan||Freedom Plan||Enrich Plan||Privilege Plan|
|Pre-Hospitalization Expenses||30 Days||60 Days||60 Days||60 Days|
|Post-Hospitalization Expenses||60 Days||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Emergency Ambulance||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 5000|
|Maternity Expenses||No||No||No||Up To Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Newborn Baby Hospitalization||No||No||No||Up To Mother’s Sum Insured|
|Domiciliary Hospitalization||Up To 7 Days (Per Policy Year Per Policyholder)|
|Organ Donor Hospitalization||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Child Hospitalization Allowance||No||No||Rs. 500 On Each Hospitalized Day For A Week||No|
|Dental/Specs/Hearing Aids/Contact Lenses||No||No||No||Rs. 10,000 For Every 2 Policy Years|
|Extended Hospitalization Allowance||No||No||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 10,000|
Why Should You Choose Chola Healthline Plan?
The plan offers the following advantages to the policyholder:
- Covers Entire Family Members: The plan provides coverage to your entire family members including parents-in-law and siblings. This ensures each member of your family is protected under a single plan.
- Lifelong Renewability: The insured can guarantee that the policy can be renewed for as long as necessary without any age or other restrictions thanks to the lifetime renewability feature of the plan. The benefit of lifetime renewability relieves financial stress for senior citizens in the event of any medical emergency.
- No Pre-Policy Health Check-Up: If you are below 45 years old, there is no requirement of undergoing a pre-policy health check-up to buy the plan. This eliminates the hurdles faced by insurance-seekers with pre-existing illnesses.
- Tax Benefits: As per Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act, you can leverage tax benefits under the plan. The tax deductions are up to Rs. 25,000 for policyholders and up to Rs. 55,000 for senior citizens.
- Discount Benefits: The plan offers a 6% discount for a 2-year policy and a 12% discount for a 3-year policy. Moreover, a discount of 10% will be given if the insured person resides in tier-2 locations.
- Sum Insured Restoration Option: For Enrich and Privilege plans, the restoration of the sum insured solely applies to CI and accidents. The balance insured is restored to its original level under this benefit if the coverage is spent up in prior claims during the insurance year. The benefit offers double sum insured compensation as a result, and it is helpful if there are several claims made during a policy year.
- No-Claim Benefits: For each year without a claim under this plan, you will receive a cumulative bonus based on a set percentage of the insured amount. Depending on the type of plan, the percentages change.
What’s Not Covered Under Chola Healthline?
The following things are not covered under the plan:
- War and hostilities
- Act of self-injury and suicide
- Vaccination or inoculation (unless the case of post-animal bite)
- Non-medical expenditure
Premium Calculation Of Chola Healthline
The premium amount of Chola Healthline differs according to various factors, such as age and gender. Therefore, we have illustrated the premium amounts with respect to different parameters. Let’s have a quick look at them in this table!
|Name||Age||Gender||Sum Insured||Policy Tenure||Type Of Plan||Premium Amount|
|Srijan Shukla||29 Years||Male||Rs. 3 Lakhs||1 Year||Enrich Healthline||Rs. 7,975|
|Vaibhavi Singh||34 Years||Female||Rs. 5 Lakhs||2 Years||Privilege Healthline||Rs. 41,068|
|Shanaya Malhotra||42 Years||Female||Rs. 10 Lakhs||3 Years||Privilege Healthline||Rs. 94,818|
|Mohan Aggarwal||55 Years||Male||Rs. 15 Lakhs||2 Years||Enrich Healthline||Rs. 1,08,204|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You will find the following waiting period under the plan:
- Initial Waiting Period: 30 Days
- Waiting Period For Listed Diseases: 2 Years
- Waiting Period For Pre-Existing Diseases: Until 48 Consecutive Months
Any medical costs you pay for the treatment of an illness that you have before purchasing your individual Healthline insurance plan will not be covered. If you continue to renew your coverage for four years, you will be covered for that illness.
Even if you won’t get a discount on the premiums, your sum insured will go up by 5% a year. For each year that you do not make a claim, the sum insured increases by 5%. You are eligible for a cumulative rise of 50% on the sum insured if you go up to ten of those claim-free years.
You are indeed protected. You can get reimbursement for your dental and medical costs if you have individual Healthline insurance coverage with the advanced plan. However, you cannot submit claims for dental cosmetic operations.
You may submit as many claims as you like over the duration of the insurance. However, once the sum insured under your policy has been exhausted, you are prohibited from filing any further claims.