Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top Up Plan
HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top-Up plan is specifically designed to supplement as well as enhance your existing health insurance coverage. In case your current health insurance policy may not be adequate, this plan offers you an excellent option to buy top-up insurance coverage that can work alongside your existing health insurance policy. The policy provides you with more coverage, that too while being easy on your pocket. When your deductible amount is reached, the HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top-Up plan becomes active and pays the difference.
For Adults: 18 To 65 Years
For Children: 91 Days To 23 Years
|Sum Insured||Rs. 3 Lakhs To Rs. 20 Lakhs|
|Deductible Options||2 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs, 4 Lakhs, 5 Lakhs|
|Members Covered||Self, Spouse, Parents, Children|
|Medical Screening||After 55 Years|
Main Features Of HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top Up Plan
- Higher Sum Insured: The plan provides higher sum insured options to the policyholder at a low premium price. It also offers a wide range of deductibles to choose from.
- Comprehensive Coverage: The plan provides comprehensive coverage to the policyholder including daycare procedures, pre and post-hospitalization expenses, and many more.
- 6 Hours Response Guarantee: On every cashless claim against the HDFC Ergo Medisure Super Top-Up plan, the company provides assurance of responding within 6 hours. Moreover, the company claims to pay a penalty if it takes more than 6 hours to respond to a claim request for the policy.
- No Sub-Limits: The policy provides coverage to in-patient hospitalization expenses and pre and post-hospitalization expenses without any sub-limits.
- No Medical Tests Up To 55 Years: If you do not have any kind of pre-existing illness, the plan doesn’t require undergoing a medical test up to the age of 55 years.
- Lifelong Renewability: You can renew your policy at any point during your life as long as your renewal application and renewal payment are received in full before the due date or within 30 days of that date.
- Free-Look Period: In case you are not satisfied with the policy coverage, you have the option to cancel the policy within 15 days. The company will refund the premium paid.
- Tax Benefits: Under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, the policy offers tax benefits to the policyholder. This allows the insured person to save a significant amount of money.
- Individual & Floater Sum Insured Options: HDFC Ergo Medisure Super Top-Up plan provides you two options of individual and family floater sum insured. Therefore, you can also cover your family members under the plan, including your parents, children, spouse, and even parents-in-law.
HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top Up Plan Coverage
|In-Patient Hospitalization Expenses||Covered|
|Expenses Fore Pre-Existing Diseases||Covered|
|Two-Year Policy Period||5% Discount On The Premium Of 2 Years|
HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top Up Plan Exclusions
The following things are not included in the plan:
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses
- Any expenses arising out of childbirth, pregnancy, and other related procedures
- Ambulance charges
- Genetic disorders
- Dental treatment
- Birth control procedures
- Routine medical eye and ear examination
- Cost of spectacles
- Treatment expenses for general debility and ageing
- Any cosmetic surgery
- Obesity treatment and weight control program
HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top Up Plan Premium
You must understand how much you’ll have to spend in premiums under the HDFC ERGO Medisure Super Top-Up Plan. To make it seamless and simple for you, we’ve calculated the premium amounts based on the numerous sum assured alternatives.
|Name||Age||Gender||Sum Assured||Policy Term (In Years)||Premium Amount|
|Avantika||28 Years||Female||Rs. 6 Lakhs||1||Rs. 990|
|Sushant||34 Years||Male||Rs. 11 Lakhs||2||Rs. 2926|
|Dimple||39 Years||Female||Rs. 11 Lakhs||2||Rs. 3344|
|Brijesh||48||Male||Rs. 16 Lakhs||1||Rs. 2420|
Frequently Asked Questions
Your pre-existing diseases will only be covered after 36 months of non-stop coverage.
Yes. If you choose a two-year policy period under the plan, you will get a 5% discount. Moreover, if more than 3 members are covered under the plan, it offers a 10% family discount.
If you are treated in a hospital for a disease or an accident, the plan will cover the medical expenses spent by you, such as room rent, ICU or therapeutic unit fees, medical practitioner fees, anaesthetist fees, nursing fees, etc.
A spouse, children, dependent parents, dependent parents-in-law, sister, brother, grandparents, grandson, son and daughter-in-law, nephew, and niece are all covered under the plan.