ICICI Complete Health Policy
The ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance policy is comprehensive coverage for you as well as your family that protects you from unexpected medical costs. This plan is specifically designed to cater to your major healthcare needs. You can also customize your family health insurance coverage to meet your specific medical needs, such as maternity coverage, critical illness coverage, donor expenditures coverage, and so on.
For Adults: 18 Years
For Children: <3 Months In Family Floater & <6 Years In Individual Plan
|Plan Type||Individual & Family|
|Policy Term||1 & 2 Years|
|Sum Insured||Rs. 3 Lakhs To 50 Lakhs|
|Plan Variants||iHealth, iHealth Plus, Health Shield, & Health Elite|
Key Features Of ICICI Complete Health Policy
Following are some of the most important features of the ICICI Complete Health Insurance policy:
- Lifelong Renewability: The plan includes a lifetime renewal option. The premium amount will be determined by the amount insured, the insured person’s age, the deductible selections, and the plan type.
- Floater Benefit: The plan provides a floater option to the policyholder, which covers the family members of the policyholder, including self, spouse, dependent children, dependent parents, brothers, and sisters. Any person over the age of three months can be insured under the policy as long as one adult is also covered.
- Free Health Check-Up: A free health check-up is available to customers at selected locations. Each insured would receive a coupon for each policy year, with a limit of two coupons per year for floater insurance.
- Tax Benefits: Take advantage of a tax deduction for premiums paid under the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance policy under the terms of Section 80D of the Income Tax Act of 1961, as amended.
- No PPC: If your age is below 46 years and the sum insured is up to Rs. 10 lakhs, then there will be no requirement for a pre-policy medical checkup.
- Free Look Period: In case you are dissatisfied with the terms and conditions of the policy, you can cancel it by giving written notice within 15 days of receiving the policy.
- Additional Sum Insured: For each claim-free year, an Additional Sum Insured of 10% of the Annual Sum Insured is provided on each renewal, up to a maximum of 50%. In the event of a claim under the policy, the accrued Additional Sum Insured in the next year will be decreased by 10% of the Annual Sum Insured.
- Pre-Existing Disease Cover: If the insurance is issued for the first time with ICICI Lombard, pre-existing illnesses/diseases will be covered after 2 years of continuous coverage under the policy. If the insured has been protected by a similar policy before choosing this policy, the waiting period will be reduced, subject to portability regulations.
- Wellness Program: Through numerous wellness offerings, the wellness program of the company aims to promote, incentivize, and reward you for your good health behavior. The wellness points earned by the policyholder will be tracked by the company.
- No Requirement Of Co-Payment: A health plan with a co-pay clause requires you to pay a portion of the covered hospitalization costs when filing a claim. However, there is no co-pay with the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance policy. Up to your sum insured, the company shall cover the total amount due under your policy terms and conditions.
- No Capping On Room Rent: When it comes to your rehabilitation, the company realizes you don’t want to take chances. As a result, even a private ward is covered by the insurance policy. So, if you require privacy in order to recuperate quickly, the family floater health policy will cover you.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Policy Coverages
|Category||iHealth||Health Shield||Health Elite|
|Pre-Hospitalization Expenses||Up To 30 Days||Up To 30 Days||Up To 30 Days|
|Post-Hospitalization Expenses||Up To 60 Days||Up To 60 days||Up To 60 Days|
|Donor Expenses||Up To Rs. 10 Lakhs||Up To Rs. 10 Lakhs||Up To Rs. 10 Lakhs|
|Convalescence Benefit||Rs. 10,000 Per Insured||Rs. 10,000 Per Insured||Rs. 10,000 Per Insured|
|Reset Benefit||Not Covered||Up To 100% Of SI||Up To 100% Of SI|
|Critical Illness Cover||Covered||Covered||Covered|
|Emergency Ambulance||Up To Rs. 1500 Per Hospitalization||Not Covered||Not Covered|
|Air Ambulance Cover||Not Covered||Covered||Covered|
|Domiciliary Hospitalization||Not Covered||Covered||Covered|
|Worldwide Cover||Not Covered||Covered||Covered|
|Maternity Cover||Not Covered||Not Covered||Covered|
|OPD Benefit||Not Covered||Not Covered||Covered|
What’s Excluded Under ICICI Complete Health Policy?
The following things are excluded under the ICICI Complete Health Insurance policy:
- Any disease contracted within 30 days of the policy’s start date, excluding those caused by an accident.
- Some ailments, such as cataracts, hernias, urinary stones, and others, will not be covered for the first two years.
- Any illness, disease, or damage that occurred prior to the start of the policy. However, if the insurance is renewed with us for two consecutive years for an amount insured of 3 lakh or more, these pre-existing diseases become covered. If the insurance is renewed for four years in a row, the sum insured of 2 lakh is covered.
- Expenses related to cosmetic, aesthetic, and obesity treatment.
- Expenses related to childbirth and pregnancy.
- Civil war or breach of law.
- Acupressure, acupuncture, naturopathy, magnetic, and other related treatments.
Premium Calculation Of ICICI Complete Health Insurance Policy
To purchase the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan, you must first determine how much premium you will spend. To make things easier for you, we’ve calculated the premium amounts based on the various sum assured alternatives.
|Name||Age (In Years)||Gender||Sum Insured||Premium Amount|
|iHealth||Health Shield||Health Elite|
|Akash Gupta||29||Male||Rs. 5 Lakhs||Rs. 6033||Rs. 6477||Rs. 9644|
|Sunita Chaudhary||32||Female||Rs. 7 Lakhs||Rs. 6591||Rs. 7049||Rs. 13, 251|
|Aditya Chopra||42||Male||Rs. 10 Lakhs||Rs. 8420||Rs. 9943||Rs. 15,095|
|Fatima Shah||62||Female||Rs. 15 Lakhs||Rs. 40,096||Rs. 82,625||Rs. 1,03,812|
Frequently Asked Questions
The policy covers the following critical illness:
- Cancer of specified severity
- Coma of specified severity
- Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis
- Major organ/bone marrow transplant
- Multiple sclerosis with persisting symptoms
- First heart attack
- Open chest CABG
- Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms
- Permanent paralysis of limbs
- Open heart replacement or repair of heart valves
The policy will be renewed if you pay the premium within 30 days of the expiration date (known as the Grace Period). If the premium is not paid within the grace period, the insurance will lapse.
Yes, you can increase your Sum Insured at renewal time.
Yes. The company will cover an economy class air ticket for up to Rs. 20,000 for your children, parent, or spouse, so that they can visit you.