IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Policy
IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max is a super top-up health insurance plan with coverages of up to Rs. 1 Crore. This cost-effective health companion provides extra health benefits in addition to the insured’s usual health insurance plan; thus, providing him/her peace of mind while saving his/her money!
|Up To Rs. 1 Crore
Why Should You Zero In IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan?
There are several reasons to buy the plan. Some of its features and benefits are listed below:
- Wide Deductible Range: The plan comes with a wide deductible range of Rs. 2 to 30 lakhs.
- No Medical Test: The plan requires no medical test up to the age of 60 years.
- Loyalty Benefit: The plan offers loyalty benefits to the policyholders, which is an extra benefit provided to keep the policy in force throughout the tenure.
- Continuity Benefit: If the insured pays his/her premium within the grace period, he/she will get the accrued continuity benefit in respect of the “Waiting Periods” and “Specific Waiting Periods.”
- Wellness Benefits: If the insured maintains to keep himself/herself healthy throughout the policy period, he/she will receive wellness rewards, which can be used in various ways, such as paying premiums.
- Tax Benefits: The policyholder can save up to Rs. 1 lakh tax deductions as per section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
- Child Cover: The plan also offers the ‘Child Cover’ from day 1.
- Emergency Assistance Services: This policy provides a variety of value-added emergency medical help and emergency personal services at no additional expense. The services are provided when the insured person(s) is/are traveling inside India 150 km or more from the residential address specified in the policy schedule for less than 90 days.
- Waiver Of Deductible: If the insurance is endorsed to waive the deductible at inception in exchange for an increased premium, the deductible is waived in the event of job loss or change. The waiver of deductible under the plan is 30, 60, and 90 days.
What’s Included Under IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan?
The following expenses are covered by the plan:
|Day Care Procedures
|Up To Rs. 3000
|Up To Rs. 5000 Per Day
|Up To A Maximum Of 20% Of The Sum Insured
|Modern Technology Treatment
|Up To A Maximum Of 50% Of The Sum Insured
|Service Charges & Surcharge
What’s Not Covered Under IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan?
The health insurance policy excludes coverage for the following:
- Cosmetic or dental treatment
- Pregnancy complications
- Injuries sustained as a result of self-harm or a suicide attempt
- Injuries sustained as a result of war, nuclear explosion, adventure sports, and so on
- Pre-existing illness that requires a certain waiting period
Buying Process Of IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan
To purchase the plan, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the homepage of the official website of the company.
- Hover your mouse on the “MENU” tab at the top left corner of the page and then press “INSURE MY HEALTH”.
- Now click on “More Products” and then select “Health Protector Max” plan.
- Enter your name and mobile number, and then press “VIEW PRICES”.
- The next page will display the message, “Thank you for showing your interest. Our team will get back to you”. A customer care executive of the company will call you and help you throughout the purchasing process of the plan.
Claim Process Of IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan
Following are the 3 simple steps to claim IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan:
The very first step is to notify the insurance company about hospitalization as soon as possible. To receive cashless hospitalization, the insured must contact the company at least 48 (forty-eight) hours before the hospitalization. In an emergency, call the company within 24 (twenty-four) hours of hospitalization. Hospitalization and pre-hospitalization claims must be filed within 30 (thirty) days of discharge from the hospital. Post-hospitalization claims must be filed within 90 (ninety) days of discharge from the hospital. At the insured’s discretion, hospitalization and post-hospitalization claims may be lodged simultaneously within 90 (ninety) days of discharge.
Survey & Verification:
The insured person must provide the company with all original bills, receipts, certificates, information, and pieces of evidence from the attending Medical Practitioner/Hospital/Chemist/Laboratory. A representative from the company shall be permitted to conduct examinations and gather information on any suspected injury or disease necessitating hospitalization. The claim (cashless/reimbursement) should be filed along with a completed claim form and all supporting papers as the organization requires.
If all the documents are good to go and the information is accurate, the insurance company will settle the claim as soon as possible.
Renewal Process Of IFFCO Tokio Health Protector Max Plan
For renewing the policy, adhere to the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the home page of the company’s official website.
- Click on the “MENU” tab at the top-left corner and then press “RENEWAL” from the list.
- Now click on the “Health” tab, enter your policy number and name, and then press “PROCEED”.
- Your policy details will be displayed on the screen. Pay the premium amount with any of the listed payment methods and your renewal details will be sent to your contact details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The plan covers the expenses occurring due to the treatment of COVID-19.
The following are the necessary documents that you need to submit:
- Claim form duly filled in and signed
- Copy of photo ID proof
- Discharge summary
- Original hospital bills and reports
- Investigation reports and bills
- Pharmacy bills
- All previous treatment papers related to the ailment of the last 4 years.
- Copy/copies of previous insurance policies if not provided already
- Registration certificate of the hospital under the Clinical Establishment Act or similar state act for medical establishments.
- KYC (know your customer) form, if a claim is more than Rs. 1 lakh
- Any other documents in support of the claim
The plan comes with the following waiting periods:
- Initial Waiting Period: 30 Days
- Pre-Existing Disease Waiting Period: 48 Months
- Specific Waiting Period: 12/24 Months
For more details, refer to the policy wordings.