Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance Policy Download
It is very important to have a policy document (either a hard or soft copy) once an individual purchases a health insurance plan from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Any policyholder should keep a copy of the policy document on hand at all times due to the many advantages of downloading it. One important advantage of obtaining the documents is comprehending legal requirements.
The company’s process of downloading health insurance policies is quite simple, easy, and quick. Let’s check about the same in more detail.
Major Elements Of Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance Policy Download
A Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance policy document contains the following major information:
- Name, age, gender, and various other details of insured member(s)
- Policy number
- Policy type
- Policy period
- Eligibility criteria
- Sum insured/assured
- Terms and conditions of cancelling the policy
- Inclusions and exclusions of the policy
- Portability conditions
- Premium payment details
- Terms and conditions regarding claim settlement
- Information about the free-look period and waiting period of the policy
- Renewal conditions
- Cumulative bonus details
How To Download Kotak Mahindra Insurance Policy Document?
For downloading the health insurance policy document from Kotak Mahindra, one can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the home page of Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
- Scroll down to the last and click “Download Policy Copy” under the “Support” section.
- Carefully enter the policy number and registered mobile number or mail ID, and then press “Get OTP”.
- After the OTP verification, the policy document can be downloaded easily and one can take a printout of it if necessary.
Is A Hard Copy Of Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance Policy Document Necessary?
Due to the introduction of the novel coronavirus, the insurance regulatory authority, IRDAI, has encouraged insurance companies to completely digitize the process of selling health insurance coverage. Therefore, it is not that much required to have a physical copy or hard copy of the health insurance policy document.
Though it is not necessary to keep a hard copy of the Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance policy document all the time with you, the hard copy is a must to submit a claim under the health insurance plan. Additionally, having a tangible copy of the document can assist you in better understanding the policy.
How Many Times Can The Policyholder Download The Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance Policy Document?
Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance policyholders are permitted to download their policy documents from the company’s website an unlimited number of times. So, whenever they want or need it, they can download it.