Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect Plan
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company offers ProHealth Protect Plan which is a one-of-a-kind insurance plan that provides full protection against any illness or medical emergencies. It is a unified policy that covers you and your family’s medical costs and guarantees your overall good health and happiness. This health insurance programme strives to protect your health while also giving you financial assistance for any hospital and medically associated costs.
One of the major highlights of the policy is that it covers all kinds of relationships, including Self, Spouse, Dependent Children, Dependent – Parents, In-laws, Brothers, Sisters and more. Also, if you are on a tight budget, you will have the option to make premium payments either on a single, annual, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly as per your convenience.
Read on to know more about ManipalCigna ProHealth Protect Plan in detail!
Here are the eligibility criteria for ManipalCigna ProHealth Protect Health Insurance Plan.
Min Entry Age: Child – 91 days, Adult – 18 years
Max Entry Age: No Limit (Children up to the age of 23 years can be covered under the family floater plan)
|Cover Type||Individual and Family Floater|
1, 2 and 3 years
(Discount of 7.5% for 2 years and 10 % for 3 years policy term with single premium payment mode)
|Relationships covered||Self, Spouse, Dependent Children, Dependent – Parents, In-laws, Brothers, Sisters and more.|
|Premium Payment Mode||Single, Annual, Half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly.|
|Cashless treatment||7500+ hospitals|
Coverage Details of ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect Policy
Here is the list of the major highlights of ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect Health Insurance Policy.
|Base Premium||Rs. 12,010.04 per annum|
|Hospitalization cover||₹ 2.5 Lacs – ₹ 50 Lacs|
|Pre-hospitalization cover||up to 60 days|
|Post-hospitalization cover||up to 90 days|
|Hospital rooms covered up to a single private room||SI ₹ 5.5 Lacs; for SI ₹ 7.5 Lacs & above – any room except suite or higher|
|Ambulance expenses||₹ 2000 per event|
Max – 200% of SI
|Outpatients’ expenses cover with Health maintenance benefit||₹ 500|
|Worldwide emergency cover||Up to Full Sum Insured|
|Donor Expenses covered||full Sum Insured|
|Medical check-ups are available once||every 3rd policy year|
Benefits Under ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect Plan
Here is the list of the potential benefits of choosing ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect health insurance plan. Let’s take a look at them.
- Option of Choosing SI: One of the biggest benefits of choosing ManipalcignaProhealth Protect is that the policyholder will have the option of choosing a sum insured of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to Rs. 50 Lakhs. When you have such an option, you can easily manage your finances and choose as per your needs and convenience.
- Protection Against Inflation: The insurance plan by ManipalcignaProhealth Protect is that it offers Guaranteed inflation protection with a cumulative bonus booster option of up to 200%.
- Cash Benefit: Another benefit of choosing ManipalcignaProhealth Protect is that you will have the option to get a hospital daily cash benefit of up to ₹ 1000 per day for miscellaneous expenses. Having such kind of policy will ultimately help you manage your hospital fees without any difficulty.
- Family Member Covered: If you have this policy with your family member covered, you are likely to get a 25% discount on covering 2 and more family members under the same policy under the Individual policy option.
- Worldwide Protection: No matter wherever you are in the world, this policy has got you covered. With the policy, you are likely to get worldwide protection of up to the full sum insured in case of an emergency.
- Premium Reduction: Another popular benefit of choosing ManipalcignaProhealth Protect is that you will have the option of reducing premium with deductible up to ₹ 10 Lacs along with comprehensive benefits to top-up existing health protection.
- Add-on Cover: Last but not the least, when you choose the policy, you will get critical illness Add-on Cover for financial assistance towards medical expenses for life threatening condition.
Note: The policy is subjected to a survival period.
Premium Illustration of ManipalcignaProhealth Protect- How Does it Work?
Let’s take an example to understand!
A man, named Mr Sahil Malhotra, looking to protect his family against rising diseases and expenses so he can save for his children and fulfil his dreams. After fa ew suggestions from friends and searching on the internet, he stumbled upon Mthe anipalcignaProhealth Protect plan and found it a great deal of investment to protect against medical emergencies. MMrArora, then, decided to safeguard his family with this plan.
Here’s what he will get under different ccircumstances.
|No adults to secure||No Kids to secure||Age of 2 Adults & Kids||Sum Insured||Policy Duration||Premium Amount|
Adult 1: 30 Years
Adult 2: 30 Years
Kid 1: 12 Years
Kid 2: 10 Years
|Rs. 50 Lakhs||1 Year||₹28,514.70 Per Year (Inclusive of Taxes)|
Adult 1: 30 Years
Adult 2: 29 Years
|Rs. 7.5 Lakhs||1 Year||₹16,331.20 Per Year (Inclusive of Taxes)|
What is Not Covered Under ManipalcignaProhealth Protect?
The following are the things not covered under ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect Health Insurance Policy.
- Dental treatment
- Sterility and Infertility
- Routine medical check-ups and diagnostic tests
- Breach of law
- Surgery-related ailments resulting from drug and alcohol addiction, excluding burns and accident-related reconstructive surgery
- Any form of non-allopathic treatment unless specifically covered under the policy
- Any amount which falls under the deductible or co-pay
- Expenses related to any unproven treatment
- Non-Medical Expenses Listed as per IRDA.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, this ManipalcignaProhealth Protect plan does not have any exit age.
The pre-medical check-up is conducted at the network of diagnostic designated centers identified by ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect plan.
As per Section 80(D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, tax benefits can be claimed for the premiums paid.
Yes, the expenses incurred in medical tests are paid by ManipalCigna Prohealth Protect plan.