Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
ManipalCigna Super Topup Plan
ManipalCigna Super top-up health insurance plans come in handy in covering the escalating medical expenses over and above your current sum insured limit. In the event that the current health coverage appears insufficient, ManipalCigna Health Top-up offers policyholders the chance to protect the health of their loved ones by obtaining additional coverage. The insurance plan is specifically created to offer complete benefits and top-notch medical care in the event of illness, injury, or any other hospitalization-related occurrence.
To provide the maximum benefit to the policyholder, the plan comes with two variants: Super Top Up Plus & Super Top up Select. Both the plans are geared to cover the total of all hospitalization bills above the threshold limit.
Read on to know the difference between ManipalCigna Super top-up.
Here are the eligibility criteria for Manipal Cigna Super top-up.
Min Entry Age: Child – 91 days, Adult – 18 years
Max Entry Age: Child: 23 years (family floater policy), Adult: No limit
|Cover Type||Individual and Family Floater (max 2 adults & 3 kids)|
1, 2 and 3 years
(Discount of 7.5% for 2 years and 10 % for 3 years policy term with single premium payment mode)
|Relationships covered||Self, Spouse, Dependent Children, Dependent – Parents, In-laws, Brothers, Sisters and more.|
|No. of Hospitals||7500+ Hospitals|
|Sum Insured||₹ 1 Lac – ₹ 30 Lacs|
Manipalcigna Super Topup Policy Coverage Detail
Here’s the list of the things covered under Manipalcigna Super Topup. Let’s take a look at them.
- In-patient Hospitalization
- Post -Hospitalization
- In-patient hospitalization for AYUSH cover
- Day Care Treatment
- Non–medical expenses Cover
- Road Ambulance Cover
- Donor Expenses
- Guaranteed Cumulative Bonus
Features & Benefits of Manipal Cigna Super Topup Policy
The following are the salient features and benefits of Manipalcigna Super Topup plan.
- Get Protection with an Increased Cover: One of the main advantages of selecting the Manipal Super Topup plan is that policyholders can receive improved protection with a larger cover. It includes an extra boost of Rs. 3 lakh that keeps you covered in addition to your health insurance. The ManipalCigna Super Top Up Policy also offers higher premiums for additional coverage up to Rs. 30 lacs.
- Guaranteed Cumulative Bonus Feature: With ManipalCigna Super Top Up Health Insurance policy, you get a 5% increase in Sum Insured per policy year up to a maximum of 50% of Sum Insured irrespective of claims. Unlike any other policy, this ManipalCigna Super Top Up policy offers maximum benefit even in your sum insured.
- Affordable Premiums: Another major benefit of choosing ManipalCigna Super Top Up Policy is that it is super affordable with premiums as low as Rs. 1770 per annum.
- Choice of any Hospital Room: If you want a policy that can offer you the option to choose the room of your choice in case of hospitalization, this policy has got you covered! Under the Super Top Up health insurance policy, you get to pick any room category in the hospital.
- AYUSH Cover: Unlike other health policies available on the market, this super top up plan comes with the coverage of AYUSH that includes in-patient treatment under Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy for an illness or injury that occurs during the policy year. Also, the coverage is available up to the sum insured.
- Guaranteed Increase in SI: Last but not the least, the policy provides a guaranteed 5% increase in Sum Insured per policy year, maximum of up to 50% of Sum Insured.
What Is Not Covered Under Manipalcigna Super Topup?
Here are the things that are not covered under ManipalCigna Super Topup plan.
- Any disease brought on by an act of lawlessness by the insured
- Abuse of any substance, including alcohol
- Nuclear fuel or radiation contamination
- Civil conflict or foreign invasion
Premium Illustration of ManipalCigna Super Topup
Let’s take an example to understand!
A man, named Mr Vikas Meena, looking to protect his family against rising diseases and expenses so he can save for his children and fulfil his dreams. After getting many suggestions from friends and searching on the internet, he stumbled upon the Manipalcigna Top-up Super plan and found it a great deal of investment to protect against medical emergencies. Mr. Meena, then, decided to safeguard his family with this plan.
Here’s what he will get under different circumstances.
|No adults to secure||No Kids to secure||Age of 2 Adults & Kids||Type of Cover||Existing Cover and Top-up Amount||Desired Tenure||Total premium|
|2||2||2 Adults & 2 Kids||Family Floater||Rs. 5 Lakhs (for Both)||1 Year|
(Prices are inclusive of taxes)
Adult 1: 30 Years
Adult 2: 30 Years
|Multi-Individual||Rs. 10 Lakhs (for both)||3 Years|
(Prices are inclusive of taxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you don’t have to. You can still get a Super Top Up policy if you don’t have a health insurance policy. However, in this instance, you will be responsible for covering the costs yourself up to the point at which your deductible is exceeded and the Super Top Up sum covered takes effect. Therefore, although it is not required, it is recommended to obtain a basic health insurance policy.
No, the ManipalCigna Super Top Up plan pays for all legitimate hospitalization costs above the Deductible amount. There is no more co-pay required during claim settlement after the Deductible limit is reached and the Super Top Up insurance takes effect.
No, the Guaranteed Continuity on Deductible option will only be offered when the ManipalCigna Super Top Up policy is first purchased. Therefore, it won’t apply in circumstances involving portability.