Niva Bupa Health Insurance Renewal
Is the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Renewal knocking at the door? Don’t worry, the renewal process is quite easy and hassle-free. It will just take a few steps to complete the process and you’ll be moved forward to one more year of absolute stress-free health insurance coverage. Just like all its services, Niva Bupa makes sure that its customers don’t have to encounter problems while renewing their health insurance. From submitting key details to making premium payments, every step hardly takes a few minutes of your time, and you can enjoy your life without worrying much about health emergencies.
How Do You Renew Niva Bupa Health Insurance Online?
The following steps will take you through the online renewal process of the Niva Bupa Health Insurance Plan.
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of Niva Bupa Health Insurance. Click on the ‘Renew’ icon displayed on the top.
- Next, you need to type your 14 digit policy number and date of birth of any insured member of the policy.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the Payable Annual Premium will be displayed on your screen.
- Now it is time to make the payment for which you must click on the “Pay” button.
- Once the payment has been made successfully, you will be receiving a policy transaction number. Now, wait for the next 48 hours to receive the new policy kit.
Renewing Niva Bupa Health Insurance after Expiry
Many reputable insurance providers including Niva Bupa offer a grace period for renewing the coverage. This is initiated for the times when you may miss the expiration date and want to renew the policy. In this grace period, you can easily renew the insurance and continue to receive the benefits after paying the annual premium. Just make sure to contact the insurance providers at 1860 – 500 – 8888 to seek assistance.
Benefits of Renewing Niva Bupa Health Insurance Policy
The benefits that Niva Bupa Health Insurance comes with include
- Get cashless claim processing within 30 minutes of time. Furthermore, all the claims can be processed directly without needing to involve any third party.
- Access to a strong network of more than 8600 hospitals.
- Policyholders can get a 30% off on the premium on renewal of Reassure plans.
- The renewal process is quite hassle-free as a new policy kit can be expected to be emailed within 48 hours.
- Expect to receive coverage on both pre and post-hospitalization expenses alongside other expenses like medical consultations, ambulance costs, etc.
- There are no-claim bonuses offered to the policyholders in case there were no claims made in the previous year. In simple words, a policyholder may be eligible for a bonus discount in the form of a lower premium or increased insurance coverage.
- On renewing a policy, a policyholder can expect to enjoy the facility of undergoing medical tests from time to time without paying a single dime.
- Co-payment options are also offered to the policyholder where a particular amount of the treatment is borne by the insured. While the rest of the amount is taken care of by the insurance company.