SBI Health Insurance Policy & Claim Status
If you have an SBI health insurance policy, you already know the benefits and the need for having insurance. SBI health insurance policies protect individuals and families, both, from financial difficulties arising out of medical emergencies, treatments, and other medical expenses. Not only are SBI Health insurance plans accessible by all, but they are also affordable too. With the unimaginable scope of policies and services extended to policyholders, the insurer aims to become India’s number one health insurance provider.
Getting your SBI health insurance policy is convenient and easy. What’s better is the convenience with which you can also check your insurance and insurance claim status just within a few simple clicks online. By following the steps mentioned below, tracking your insurance policy and claim status occurs in just a matter of seconds.
How To Check Your SBI Health Insurance Policy Status Online?
Have you applied for an SBI health insurance policy online? Here’s how you can check your insurance policy status online in just a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official SBI website.
- Step 2: On the top right corner of the main page, you will see a button with 3 lines. Click on it.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu that appears, select ‘quick assist’
- Step 4: From the various options that appear, you can click on click on any option that you need like ‘change policy details’.
- Step 5: Here you can track your policy by entering the details like the name of your product, policy number, claim number, etc.
- Step 6: Follow the steps and you will soon find out the status of your claim.
It’s as simple as that. Tracking and accessing all the information regarding your SBI health insurance policy is made quick and easy through the SBI’s advanced customer care portal. Not only can you track the status of your policy easily, but you can also check for updates on the status of your SBI health insurance claims.
How To Check Your SBI Health Insurance Claim Status Online?
Once you’ve claimed on your SBI health insurance, you can track the status of the claim in the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the SBI general insurance company’s official website.
- Step 2: You will find a ‘Quick Assist’ link at the top right corner of the main page. Click on that.
- Step 3: A new page will open with various options. Click on ‘Claim Status’.
- Step 4: You are redirected to the ‘Track Claim Status’ page, where you can select from various product options that are displayed as a drop-down menu. Select the product.
- Step 5: On selecting a product, you will be asked to enter:
- The policy number, or
- The claim number
And before submitting, you will need to enter the captcha details for verification.
- Step 6: After entering the details, click on the ‘Next’ button and you will see the status of your SBI health insurance claim.
Check Your SBI Health Insurance Claim Status Through Customer Support
You can reach out to the customer care team on the SBI customer helpline number 1800-22-1111/ 1800-102-1111, or on email at email@example.com to track the status of your SBI health insurance claim.
Download Your SBI Health Insurance Claim Form
The process to download and file your SBI health insurance claim form is pretty simple and straightforward. All you need to do is:
- Visit the SBI general insurance website.
- Click on ‘Claim’ at the center of the page.
- A new page opens where you can select from various options regarding your insurance claim. Click on ‘Claim Form Download’.
- On the next page that appears, you can download the PDF version of the health insurance claim form and save it to your desktop.
- You can also click on the email button to receive a copy of the claim form via email.
Buying an SBI health insurance policy can be beneficial for you and your family. Along with the wide coverage offered, the accessibility to information through SBI’s customer-friendly online portal is straightforward and simple. If you still haven’t bought your SBI health insurance policy, you can have a look at why SBI could be a brilliant choice for you! You can also get quotes on the different health insurance plans offered by SBI using the SBI online premium calculator.
Frequently Asked Questions
SBI Insurance Company gives you a 15-day free-look period after the receipt of the policy, to review the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy documents. If you have any objections to the terms and conditions mentioned, you can request a cancellation of the insurance. The free-look period of 15 days is for customers who have taken their policies through any channel other than distance marketing. For customers who have obtained their health insurance policies through distance marketing channels, get a free-look period of up to 30 days.
In order to cancel your SBI health insurance policy, you can visit the nearest SBI Life Office branch and submit a ‘Surrender Request Form’, duly filled and signed by the policyholder.
You can choose from various types of health insurance plans offered by SBI Life. Some of these include Arogya Premier Policy, Arogya Plus Policy, Arogya Top Up Policy, Group Health Insurance Policy, Critical Illness Insurance Policy, and Hospital Daily Cash.