Digit Health Care Plus
The Digit Health Care Plus plan from GoDigit General Insurance company is specifically designed to protect you and your loved ones by offering comprehensive plan coverage. The policy offers a wide range of advantages and fascinating features to satisfy everyone’s expectations and demands in terms of medical treatment.
The plan has 16 sections, each of which focuses on a different health issue. Therefore, you must review all the attributes and advantages of this health plan to determine how it will be of assistance to you in the event of a medical emergency.
Continue reading to learn about the plan in detail!
|Minimum Entry Age|
For Hospitalization Cover: 18 Years
For Critical Illness Cover: 18 Years
|Maximum Entry Age|
For Hospitalization Cover: No Limit
For Critical Illness Cover: 65 Years
|Policy Term||1/2/3 Years|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs. 10,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Rs. 3 Crores|
|Cover Type||Individual/Family Floater|
Principal Features Of Digit Health Care Plus
The plan provides coverage for the following expenses:
|Road Ambulance||1% Of Sum Insured, Maximum Up To The INR 5000|
|Bariatric Surgery Cover||5%/10%/20%/100% Of Sum Insured|
|Psychiatric Illness Cover||5%/10%/20%/100% Of Sum Insured, Up To Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Infertility Treatment Cover||10% Of SI|
|Organ Donor Expenses||Covered|
|Emergency Air Ambulance||Covered|
|Maternity & New-Born Baby Cover||Covered|
|Daily Hospital Cash Cover||Covered|
|Critical Illness Benefit Cover||Covered|
Benefits Offered By Digit Health Care Plus
The plan comes with tonnes of benefits. Some of them are discussed below:
- Complimentary Health Check-Up: When you renew your policy with Digit Health Insurance without taking a break, the company will cover the cost of your annual medical examination up to the per-policy limits (excluding any cumulative bonuses) at each renewal.
- Second Medical Opinion: The plan will organize and cover the expense of a second opinion if you need to be hospitalized in a tertiary care facility during the policy period due to any major illness.
- Long Hospitalization Cash Benefit: If you are hospitalized at the start of the policy for a minimum number of consecutive days, the plan will pay you the lump sum amount as a cash benefit.
- Maternity & New-Born Baby Benefit: If you have chosen the Digit Health Care Plus policy, the company will cover all of your pregnancy-related costs. All costs associated with the child’s delivery will be covered by this option. On the other side, if the newborn infant has any complications, those costs will also be covered. The newborn child will be covered for a maximum of 90 days.
- Out Patient Benefit: You will receive coverage for the following costs if you also chose this option:
- Doctor’s Fees
- Out-Patient Dental Treatment
- Diagnostic Tests
- Surgical Treatments
- Hearing Aids
- Psychiatric Illness
- Sum Insured Refill Benefit: If the sum assured runs out, the plan will replenish it 100%. Therefore, you must make a decision regarding this option at the time the policy is incepted.
- Critical Illness Benefit: If you choose this option and are found to have one of the 20 critical illnesses listed below, the plan will pay you the sum promised that was decided upon at the time of the policy’s inception.
- Cancer of Specified Severity
- Myocardial Infarction
- Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
- Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Major Head Trauma
- Major Organ/ Bone Marrow Transplant
- Apallic Syndrome
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Surgery to Aorta
- Primary (Idiopathic) Pulmonary Hypertension
- Open Chest CABG
- End-Stage Lung Failure
- End-Stage Liver Failure
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Cancer Benefit: If you choose the Cancer Benefit Cover option and are given a cancer diagnosis for the first time in your life, the company will pay you the sum assured that was decided upon at the time of the policy’s start. The following costs would be covered if you were hospitalized for cancer:
- Room’s Rent
- Diagnostic Tests Charges
- Operation Theatre Fees
- ICU’s Rent
- Doctor’s Fees
- Medication Charges
- Wellness Benefits Program: The company will provide the following services to you if you choose to take advantage of this program:
- Doctor on call
- Reminder notifications
- Medical wallet
- Report aggregation
- Wellness coach
- Lab services
- Ambulance arrangement services
- Vital/Physical activity monitoring services
- Home care services
- Pick-up and drop services for consultation
- Prioritizing appointments
What Is The Price Of Digit Health Care Plus?
Understanding your premium amount of Digit Health Care Plus is crucial since it determines the coverage and benefits you will receive throughout or after the policy term. Here we have calculated the premium amounts of the plan based on different criteria!
|Policyholder’s Name||Policyholder’s Age||Sum Insured||Premium Amount (Per Annum)|
|Avantika Singh||20 Years||Rs. 10 Lakhs||Rs. 7,617 + 18% GST|
|Mukesh Yadav||29 Years||Rs. 15 Lakhs||Rs. 9,356 +18% GST|
|Athulyia Rajan||45 Years||Rs. 25 Lakhs||Rs. 19,935 + GST|
|Lokesh Singh||60 Years||Rs. 1 Crore||Rs. 61,988 + 18% GST|
|Meenu Yadav||65 Years||Rs. 50 Lakhs||Rs. 61,058 + 18% GST|
The above table will give you a fair idea of how much will Digit Health Care Plus plan cost you.
Exclusions Under Digit Healthcare Plus
The plan does not cover the following expenses:
- Procedures related to weight loss or obesity that are not connected to medical treatment
- Gender identity changes
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Claims originating from engaging in or attempting to engage in criminal activity
- Drug abuse-related treatments
- Sports-related injuries or risky activities
- Treatments not recommended by a doctor
- Breach of law
- Suicide and self-injury
- External congenital anomaly
Frequently Asked Questions
The plan provides the policyholder with the following options for the waiting period:
- Initial Waiting Period: 0 Days, 2 Days, 7 Days, 15 Days, 30 Days
- Pre-Existing Disease Waiting Period: 0/1/2/3/4 Years
- Specific Waiting Period: 0/1/2 Years
Yes. The plan has 30 days survival period for both the Cancer Benefit Cover and Critical Illness Benefit Cover.
The company will decide whether or not a medical test is required on the basis of the proposal form shared with the company.
Yes. You can increase your sum insured only at the time of renewal.
No, mid-term insertion of any Section is not permitted. However, a separate policy can be issued pursuant to the company’s underwriting policy.