ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Claim
ICICI Lombard offers a sophisticated in-house health claim process along with its array of health services. Moreover, the company excludes the involvement of a third-party in order to ensure a worry-free claim settlement process for its customers. The company provides two options for raising a claim against its health insurance: cashless claim and reimbursement claim.
Cashless Claim Process For ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
You can use the cashless claim process during your treatment at a network hospital. ICICI Lombard has over 6500 network hospitals across the country where you can avail cashless treatment. The company has a 78% incurred claim ratio that guarantees a hassle-free claim settlement. The following are the steps in the cashless claim process:
- Find A Network Hospital: First, you need to find a network hospital of ICICI Lombard. A list of hospitals in your insurer’s cashless network can be found easily online.
- Inform The Company: Whether it is a planned hospitalization or an emergency hospitalization, you need to inform the company about it. You can call the company’s toll-free number +1800 2666, SMS “HEALTHCLAIM” to 575758, or email the company at email@example.com.
- Submit Claim Form & Documents: Submit your claim form along with documents to the company.
- Authorization: The insurance company will then review your request and authorize it if it is valid.
- Claim Settlement: Following clearance, you can begin your cashless treatment, with all costs being paid directly by ICICI Lombard. If you are rejected, you may seek treatment at a hospital and pay for all hospital expenses yourself.
Reimbursement Claim Process For ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
You can make a reimbursement claim against ICICI Lombard health insurance at a network or non-network hospital. The following are the steps for raising a reimbursement claim:
- Intimate The Company: You first need to inform the company about your hospitalization. You can call the company’s toll-free number +1800 2666, SMS “HEALTHCLAIM” to 575758, or email the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get Your Papers Ready: Once you have paid at the hospital for your treatment, collect all the necessary documents, such as hospital bills, discharge summary, etc.
- Submit The Claim Form & Documents: Fill up your claim form, which is available on the company’s website, and submit it along with other essential documents that you have collected after your discharge.
- Authorization: The insurance company will then go through your claim request and will approve or disapprove it.
- Claim Settlement: Following clearance of your claim request, ICICI Lombard will reimburse the respective amount to your registered bank account.
Documents Needed For Filing A Claim
During the claim process for ICICI Lombard health insurance claim, you will require the following documents:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Discharge summary
- Original medical bills, pharmacy bills, hospitals bills, and medical reports
- First Information Report (FIR) (in case of accidents)
- Photocopy of doctor’s prescription
- Age proof
- Cancelled cheque or NEFT details for payment
Tips For A Simple Online Claim Process Of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
Here are some of the tips that you should follow during the claim process for ICICI Lombard health insurance:
- Knowing what is covered and the policy’s limit is insufficient. You should be aware of the services that are not covered by the policy, the terms and conditions that apply to your insurance, and any other benefits you may have, such as free health checks, no-claim bonuses, and wellness programmes.
- In the claim process, documents are crucial. It’s critical to retain all relevant documentation on hand for a quick and easy claim settlement. Quick claim initiation can be aided by a good understanding of the documentation process.
- You must be quick and well-timed to make use of certain facilities and privileges. In the case of emergency hospitalization, for example, you must submit a cashless request to the company within 24 hours after admission.
- On its digital platform, ICICI Lombard provides effective and efficient services. This includes a mobile app, SMS, and email messaging, among other things. Utilize this technology to expedite and simplify the claim process.