ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Renewal
Over the last few years, ICICI Lombard has emerged as one of the top picks for policyholders. The insurance company has made it quite convenient for policyholders to purchase health plans, make claim approval, and renew the policies on time. The 24/7 customer support system facilitates easy doubt clearance at any time of the day. And also, the policy renewal process is seamless and super quick. This section of the blog discusses the easy and convenient health insurance renewal process offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
How Can You Renew Your ICICI Health Insurance Policy?
Don’t know how to renew your ICICI Lombard Health Insurance plan? Here’s how you can do it in just a few steps:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- Hover the cursor over the “Renewals” tab.
- Multiple options will pop up. Choose the 4th option – Health Policy.
- Click upon the same, and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your policy number and ICICI policy number.
- Your policy premium details will be there on the screen. Make the payment from the available payment modes.
- Once the confirmation is done, you will receive a message and mail for the same.
Why Is It Important To Renew ICICI Health insurance On Time?
Health insurance comes with a lot of benefits that gives 360-degree protection to the policyholder against financial losses. But the insurance policy can only function well if and only if it is renewed on time. So just like every other insurance provider, ICICI Lombard will reject the claims and deactivate your health insurance policy if it’s not renewed on time (within grace period). The safe bet here will be to focus on timely renewals and get all the benefits for which you initially bought the health insurance for.
What can be done if you face problems while renewing the ICICI health policy?
Are you still not sure about the claim renewal process? You can get in touch with the insurance company. A subject-matter expert will walk you through the entire process. You can simply drop a mail at email@example.com. Or, you can also call on 1800-103-2292 to clarify your doubts.