New India Health Insurance Renewal
It is vital for a policyholder to renew his/her policy in order to enjoy continuous benefits against skyrocketing medical bills. New India Health Insurance offers its policyholders with easy and hassle-free health insurance renewal process.
The payment for the premium of the New India Health Insurance policy renewal should be done before time so that it does not expire. The process of renewal for the New India Health Insurance is quite simple, easy to understand, and does not consume much time of the policyholder.
How To Renew New India Health Insurance Policy Online?
New India offers its policyholders an option of “Quick Renewal” so that they do not have to undergo a long and time-consuming renewal process of health insurance. The following are the steps to renewing your New India health insurance policy:
- Pay a visit to the official website of the company.
- Click on the “Quick Renewal” link under the “Quick Help” tab.
- Enter the necessary details, such as customer ID and policy number, and then click “Proceed”.
- Your policy details will be displayed on the screen. Verify it and click “Proceed”.
- Now, pay your health insurance premium using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Once your payment process is complete, you will receive a confirmation regarding your health insurance renewal
Benefits For Renewing Your Health Insurance Policy With New India
While renewing your health insurance policy in New India, you can receive various benefits, such as:
- Continuity Benefit: If the policyholder is continuously covered for a certain period of time, then he/she receives continuity benefits.
- Reinstatement Of Sum Insured: You can also increase your sum insured amount while renewing your New India health insurance policy.
- Tax Benefits: Under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act, you can also avail tax reductions on your premium amounts.
- Reduced Waiting Period: When your current policy expires, you must purchase a new health insurance coverage with a new waiting period set by New India. In case you renew your health insurance policy in time, this waiting period will be reduced.
- Lifetime Renewability: When you renew your policy without any break you get the benefit of lifelong renewability.
Things To Keep In Mind While Renewing New India Health Insurance Policy
There are a plethora of things that you need to consider while renewing your New India health insurance policy. They are discussed below:
- Check whether or not the existing coverage is enough for you. If it is not, you can increase your coverage while renewing your plan.
- If there is a benefit that you need to include in your plan or an existing benefit that you want to get rid of, you can do so while renewing your plan.
- Always read the terms and conditions of increasing your sum insured before requesting the same.
- Always read the clauses of the policy very carefully before renewing your New India health insurance policy.
- While renewing your health insurance policy of New India, make sure you provide the Customer ID as mentioned in your policy document and not your Login ID.