No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
New India Assurance Policy & Claim Status
An insurance policy always helps us to fight against the uncertainties of life and thus keeps us safe, protected, and makes us financially sound. An individual buys an insurance policy with the hope that it will help him and stand beside him in his most critical times. So, for this, knowing the claim procedure and the claim status of your policy is very important and side by side you also need to be updated about your insurance policy. When it comes to an insurer, New India Assurance is always a great option as it not only offers you magnificent insurance policies but also it maintains its transparency with the consumers.
Steps To Check Status of New India Insurance Policy
Follow the below-mentioned steps by step to know your New India Insurance policy status.
To know the status of your policy, you have to perform the below steps if you’re a registered user.
- Visit the official website of the company New India Assurance.
- Click on ‘Customer Login’ on the top-right corner of your screen. Enter your details.
- Once logged in, Go to the ‘My Policy’ tab.
- Just beside the policy number on the right-hand side, you will find an icon that looks like an eye, under the Action option.
- Upon clicking the eye icon, you can view your policy details.
- Not only can you see the policy details here, but also you can download the policy documents in PDF format by clicking on the hyperlink available there.
If you’re a new user, you will have to register yourself to check the status of the policy. For that, you need to follow the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the company, New India Assurance.
- On the extreme right-hand side, you will find the Register option, click on that.
- Fill in with the required details such as your name, date of birth, and gender.
- Then provide your email ID and mobile number. Remember, your email ID will be your username.
- Then, click on the ‘Register’ tab to complete the procedure.
Once you are registered with the insurer, you can now link your policy with your account. For that, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website of the company.
- Then, click on the login tab and provide your user ID and password to have access to your account.
- Now, on the landing page, look for the ‘My Policies’ tab. Under this tab, you will get the ‘Link My Policies’ option, click on that.
- Now you need to fill in with required details such as your policy number and customer ID.
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ option, and your job is done.
After your policy is linked, you can perform the above steps to check the status of your policy.
Stpes To Check New India Assurance Claim Status
Before knowing your claim status, you need to register your claim. So, first, have a look at the steps of how you can register your claim.
Go to the official website of the insurer.
Click on the log-in option and provide your username and password to log in.
If you do not have an account, you need to register yourself first by following the aforesaid steps.
Then, you need to link your policy. And the process of linking your policy is mentioned above.
Once your policy is linked to the portal, go to the ‘My Claims’ tab.
Click on the ‘Intimate Claim’ option.
There you need to provide the necessary details such as policy number, date of the incident, and so on.
After putting in all the required information, submit it and your claim is registered.
Once your claim is registered successfully, now you are eligible to check the status of your policy.
In your personal portal on the official website, click on the ‘Claims’ tab.
Put in your policy number and go for the ‘Search’ option.
You can view the status of your claim.
Or else, you can also mail to the available email ID of the company to intimate the claim. There you need to mention the first six digits of your policy to get further assistance for registering the claim or checking the claim status.
It has to be remembered that claim registration and claim status check are available online only for Motor Insurance policies.
How Can You Register Your Grievances Online?
New India Assurance has made the steps of registering the grievances online very easy and smooth. To know in detail, follow the below steps.
Go to the official website of New India Assurance.
On the right-hand side, you will find the Login/ Register option, click on that.
You need to register yourself first and the steps are mentioned above.
If you are already registered, you need to log in to your portal.
There you will find the ‘My Grievance’ tab under which click on the ‘Initiate a Grievance’ option.
Then you need to put the necessary details.
Once done, submit and your grievance will be registered successfully.
Remember, for grievances related to NIA Escalation, it cannot be done online. For that, you need to mail to email@example.com.