Compare Premium. Buy Now.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Oriental Health Insurance Renewal
You have bought a health policy from Oriental Insurance Company and want to renew your policy but cannot find a way how to do it? Do not worry. We have come up with the perfect solution for you. In this article, we are going to talk about steps and other necessary information about how to renew your Oriental Health Insurance plan. Have a look.
Renewal Process of Oriental Health Insurance
Renewal of OICL Policy:
The renewal process for this company is very easy if you follow the below simple steps.
- Go to the official website of Oriental Insurance Company.
- On the top of the homepage, there will be the ‘Renew’ tab. Click on that.
- Select the Renewal of OICL Policy option and fill in with necessary details such as your unique policy number.
- After that, click on the ‘Renew Now’ option.
- The renewal option for your selected health policy will be displayed on the screen. Pay the amount using the convenient online payment mode.
- Once your payment is successful, you will receive a notification regarding the same on your registered mobile number and/or mail ID.
Renewal of Non-OICL Policy:
Even if you are not a customer of Oriental Insurance Company, you still can renew your insurance policy using the official website of Oriental Insurance Company. For that, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website of the company and click on the ‘Renew’ tab that is available at the top of the homepage.
- Then, select the Renewal of non-OICL Policy option.
- Put your existing policy number in the right place and click on the ‘Renew Now’ option.
- Pay the renewal amount and get the notification about the same once the payment is successfully done.
Why Is It Important To Renew Your Oriental Health Insurance Policy On Time?
Renewing your Oriental Health Insurance Policy on time regularly is extremely important for the following reasons.
- To avoid the expiry – If you do not renew your plan on time, your health plan may get lapsed. Once the policy is expired, you cannot regain it so easily.
- To avoid losing the benefits – A lack of renewal on time may make your policy void. In that case, you cannot avail of the benefits and the facilities that are offered by the company.
- To avoid extra expenses – Even if you cannot renew your policy within the grace period, and later on you want to revive the policy, it may put you in heavy financial burden as you have to pay the fine and also clear all the due premiums with some extra charges as decided by the company. And this revival completely depends on the terms and conditions of Oriental Health Insurance.
- To avoid financial burden – Failing to pay the renewal amount on time may put you in a financial crisis as the policy will be no longer active. In that case, in the face of a medical emergency, you need to pay all the expenses out of your own pocket.
- To avoid anxiety – Not having an active health policy can not only put you under financial strain but also can snatch away your mental peace. When you renew your Oriental Health policy regularly and you know you have that financial cushion with you, that is a relief to you.