Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy
The Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy is a specific health plan created for individuals under the age of 45 to address the exploding demands of the young and middle-aged population. The benefits under the policy are accessible on an individual, floater, or floater with floater basis under two plans, namely Basic & Premium, as selected by the Insured.
Read on to know more about the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy’s eligibility, coverage, inclusions, exclusions, buying process, claim procedure, renewal steps, and more.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy.
Minimum- 18 Years
Maximum- 45 Years
Minimum Sum Insured INR. 3.0 lac and Maximum Sum Insured INR. 100.0 lacs.
(Sum Insured is available as per the option of the Proposer, on Individual/Floater/Floater with Floater Basis
|Policy Term||1 Year|
Table of Coverage of Oriental Cancer Protect
Listed below are the coverage details for your Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy
|Online Discount||10% (subject to a maximum of INR 2,000).|
|TPA Discount||5.5% if TPA services are not opted for.|
|Family discount||10% Applicable if more than one member is covered under a single policy|
|Organ Donor Benefit||Actual expenses up to 10% of the Sum Insured|
|Pre-Existing Disease||Waiting period of 12 months.|
|Pre and Post Hospitalization||Medical expenses incurred 45 days before Hospitalization and up to 90 days post Hospitalization.|
|Cumulative Bonus||The sum insured (excluding CB) shall be increased by 10% in respect of each claim-free policy year|
Key Benefits of Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy
The following are the salient features and benefits of the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy.
- Daily Hospital Cash Allowance
When an insured person is hospitalized and a claim is approved by the policy, the insured person is qualified to receive a daily cash allowance for each consecutive and completed period of 24 hours of hospitalisation, up to a maximum of 7 days per hospitalisation and 14 days per policy period, as specified.
- A Floater with a Floater Cover
Within the same policy, the policyholder has the option to select floater coverage for various groups of family members with varying Sum Insured limitations. For instance, inside the same policy, a policyholder may obtain floater coverage totalling 10 lakhs for themselves, their spouses, and their children.
- Hospitalization Cover
The Policy only covers medically necessary expenses up to the limit of the Sum Insured or specified sub-limit for hospitalisation and/or domiciliary hospitalisation for illnesses or diseases contracted, suffered, or injuries sustained by the Insured Person(s) during the Policy Period.
- Pre and Post Hospitalization
When you buy the Oriental Youth Eco Care policy, the medical costs incurred up to 90 days after hospitalisation and 45 days before hospitalization are covered.
- Air Ambulance
This coverage is only offered in the event of a medical emergency requiring immediate ambulance transport to a hospital or medical facility, which ground transportation is unable to provide.
- Ayush Treatment
The Company will cover medical costs for inpatient care under the Ayurvedic, Yoga and Naturopathic, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathic systems of medicine up to 25% of the Sum Insured as stated in the policy schedule during each Policy Year.
- HIV/ Aids Cover
The Company shall reimburse the Hospital or the Insured for any medical expenses incurred (including those incurred before and following the hospitalisation) in connection with the Inpatient/Day Care treatment.
- Online Consultation
Expenses expended by the insured for a diagnosis and treatment of a sickness or ailment are covered by the policy through telemedicine, teleconsultation, or online consultation with a licensed physician.
- Organ Donor Expenses
In-patient Hospitalisation is covered by the Policy. Medical costs for the organ donor under the condition that the donation complies with the Transplantation of Human Organs Act 1994 (amended) and/or any other applicable Act, Central or State Rules, or Regulations about the transplantation of human organs.
- Cost Of Health Checkup
If there are no claims reported during the block, the insured is eligible for reimbursement for the cost of a single health checkup performed at the end of every THREE consecutive underwriting years. After three years without filing a claim, the insured individual is eligible for this benefit until the end of the fourth year of the policy.
- Maternity Expenses
A maximum of two deliveries or terminations, or either during the lifetime of the insured person, shall be covered by the company’s payment of medical expenses incurred while the insured person is an in-patient for delivery (including a caesarean section) or a legal medical termination of pregnancy during the policy period.
- Assisted Reproduction Treatment (Art)
Any therapy or procedure involving the manipulation of human oocytes, sperm, or embryos in vitro to establish pregnancy will be covered by ART. The business will cover the cost of assisted reproductive treatment.
- Grace Period
A grace period of 30 days is permitted if the Policy’s renewal is delayed. However, there will be no coverage during the grace period, and any illness or injury picked up during that time will be classified as a pre-existing condition and not covered.
Main Exclusions Under the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy
Listed below are the things not included under the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy.
- The cost of treating a pre-existing disease (PED) and its immediate repercussions will not be covered until 12 months have passed since the first insurance policy was started with the insurer.
- If the amount insured is increased, the exclusion will reapply to the new amount insured.
Specified disease/procedure waiting period:
- Until the end of the required waiting time of the continuous coverage from the date of the start of the first policy with the company, expenses linked to the treatment of the mentioned Conditions, procedures, or treatments shall be excluded. Claims resulting from accidents are not subject to this restriction.
- If the amount insured is increased, the exclusion will reapply to the new amount insured.
- The lengthier of the two waiting periods will be used if any of the specified diseases or procedures fall under the pre-Existing disease waiting period.
- Even if negotiated after the policy’s effective date or proclaimed and accepted without an explicit exclusion, the waiting time for the conditions listed shall apply.
- The waiting period would be shortened to the level of prior coverage if the insured person maintains continuous coverage without a break as indicated by the applicable portability rules established by IRDAI.
- The following illnesses, diseases, and operations are not covered during the waiting period if they are acquired or manifest after the first policy was issued (providing continuity is maintained).
30-day Waiting Period- Code:
- Except for claims arising from an accident, which are covered, expenses linked to the treatment of any sickness within 30 days of the initial policy commencement date shall be excluded.
- However, if the insured person maintains continuous coverage for more than a year, this exclusion will not be applicable.
- If a larger sum insured is subsequently granted, the herein-referenced waiting period is rendered relevant to the expanded sum insured.
How To Zero In On Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy?
Though buying the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy can offer a myriad of health benefits to youth and middle-aged people, unfortunately, it is not available to purchase via the official website of Oriental Insurance. But there is no need to worry. You can still make your purchase via Probus Insurance.
A dedicated insurance broker, Probus Insurance Broker Private Limited, works throughout India and provides a wide range of insurance policies (including life and non-life) to satisfy the expanding wants of the populace.
Let’s discuss the steps to buy Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy.
- On the home page, you will see the “Product” section at the top. When you hover over it, you will see “Health Insurance”. Click on it.
- Then, you will see a section on the right-hand side, asking you to select your gender and enter your “pin code”. Click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, select the person you want to insure. Then, when you proceed, you will need to enter your age and choose your “deductible amount”. (Choose yes or no for diseases suffered). After that, click on “Get Plan”.
- The moment you click on it, you will see a list of plans along with the premium amount that you have to pay. After that, find your “Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy” and make your purchase today.
Do you still have trouble buying the policy? If so, don’t worry! To purchase the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy at Probus Insurance right away, just get in touch with a customer service agent. The details for getting in touch are given below.
|Say “Hi” to 7304332968|
How To Make a Claim for Your Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy?
Claim Settlement Process via Cashless Mode/pre-planned:
- Visit the preferred network hospital
- Present your cashless card at TPA
- Complete and send the Cashless Request Claim Form to the TPA.
- Make sure you have a valid photo ID and your policy number.
- Submit the pertinent paperwork needed for the procedure.
- Your insurer, i.e. Oriental Insurance and the TPA, will work together to create a pre-authorization form.
- Following verification, Oriental Insurance company will approve the payment for the cost of the necessary therapy.
- Ensure that you bring all of your medical history and hospital bills.
Reimbursement Claim Process:
- With this kind of claim procedure, you can pay the hospital’s medical bill in full upfront. Then, send the bill and any supporting documentation to the insurer, who will review everything and, if everything checks out, reimburse you for the cost in your bank account.
- In this case, you can pay for your treatment at a network or non-network hospital and then receive a reimbursement from the Oriental Insurance once you submit the bill.
- The Oriental Insurance company will give you many deadlines to finish the reimbursement claim. You must inform the hospital and the patient two days before admission if a patient is receiving the anticipated medical care.
- Immediately after being admitted to the hospital, you should contact the insurance if an emergency prevented you from doing so in time. You must notify the insurer of an urgent admission to a non-network hospital within 24 hours of admission, detailing the patient’s current health state.
- You have a third option if you are unable to follow any of the aforementioned claim procedures. You can then proceed to submit the reimbursement claim to the insurer after the hospitalised patient has been released. However, you must do this between 7 and 15 days after your hospital discharge.
The documents you will need to submit during the claim process for your Youth Eco Care policy are given below:
- Duly filled claim form
- Health Card
- Consultation papers provided by your doctor
- Hospital bills including all the receipts stating the payment done by you
- Diagnosis reports
- FIR or Medico-Legal Certificates if required
- Payment receipts and invoices provided by the pharmacy during the purchase of medicines and other items
- Summary of the discharge of the patient
- Any other documents as asked for by the insurer
- Your health insurance policy documents
How To Renew Your Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy?
If you don’t regularly renew your plan, it will expire. In the future, if you want to purchase a health insurance policy again, you can be asked to pay higher rates or possibly be denied coverage entirely due to your age or health. Therefore, it is preferable to keep your policy in effect by timely renewing it. If you want to renew your Oriental Youth Eco Care policy, then listed below are the steps you will need to follow.
- Visit the official website of Oriental Insurance.
- On the top, you will see the “Renew” section in the banner. Click on it.
- Then, a new page will open, asking you to enter your policy number. Ensure you enter it correctly. After that, click on “Renew Now”.
- After that, you must pay the renewal premium for your insurance. You can then renew your policy using a credit or debit card at that point.
- Your registered email address and phone number will receive a message with information about your policy after you make the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy covers mental illness. Under certain circumstances, the Company shall reimburse the Hospital or the Insured for any medical expenses incurred (including Pre and Post Hospitalisation Expenses) in connection with treatment received as an inpatient/daycare patient.
Yes, the Oriental Youth Eco Care Policy covers all forms of modern treatments, including oral chemotherapy.
Yes, the policy covers the Cataract treatment and even covers medical expenses incurred for the treatment of cataracts.