Star Health Login & Registration
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd. is the first standalone health insurance company in India that commenced its operation in 2006. As a market leader today, the company provides a variety of insurance products, such as Personal Accident, Health, and Overseas Travel Insurance, to meet the diverse needs of society’s many segments.
The company has established a solid reputation in the Indian insurance market with more than 12,800+ employees and 640 branch offices nationwide. One of the most important things to do after purchasing a plan from the company is to register and log in with the company’s website to avail of various online facilities and benefits. This post will offer all the required information regarding the login and registration process for Star Health in detail.
Registration Process Of Star Health Account
In case the insured is a new customer of Star Health, he/she first needs to register to create an account under the company. One needs to follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
- Pay a visit to the official website of Star Health.
- On the top banner of the page, click on “Sign In” as “Retail Customers”.
- A login page will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Register Now”.
- The insured now needs to enter his first and last name and then press “Let’s Start”.
- Now enter a few more details, such as email address, username, password, etc., and then click “Continue”.
- Now verify OTP sent to the registered phone number and then press “Continue” for successful registration.
Login Process Of Star Health Account
n case the insured is already registered with Star Health, he/she can follow the below-mentioned steps for logging in:
- Visit the official website of the company.
- Click “Sign In” as “Retail Customers” on the page’s top banner.
- A login page will appear on the screen. The insured now needs to enter his user ID and password and then press “Continue”.
- Now the insured will be successfully logged in to his account on the website of the company.
Forgot Password? Steps To Reset It
If a customer has forgotten his password to his Star Health account, he can adhere to the following steps to recover it:
- Go to the official website of the company.
- Select “Sign In” as “Retail Customers” from the top banner of the website.
- The screen will display a login page. Place the cursor on “Forgot Password”.
- Now enter the registered mail ID or user ID and click “Next”.
- Verify the OTP sent to the customer’s registered mobile number.
- Enter the new password twice and press “Continue”.
- Once the new password has been created, the customer can log out and log back in using the same steps.