Liberty Bike Insurance Policy Renewal
The policyholder should promptly renew the bike insurance policy to avoid post-expiry consequences. When we talk about Liberty General Insurance, the company has designed an easy and efficient renewal process for bike insurance policies. The policyholder is guided through the procedure by its active helpdesk support.
Read more to know about Liberty Bike Insurance’s online and offline renewal processes.
How To Renew Liberty Bike Insurance Policy?
If you wish to renew your Liberty Bike Insurance policy through the online method, you need to adhere to the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the company.
- Now click on “Two-Wheeler Insurance”.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Renew Now”.
- After that, fill up the policy details, such as the policy number, and proceed to the final step.
- Make the payment through the payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or NEFT. Within a few days of making the last payment, you will receive the insurance documentation in the mail.
By calling the customer service line at 1800 266 5844, Liberty Bike Insurance policies can be renewed over the phone. You can also renew your policy by going to the nearby branch. Both cash and checks may be used to pay the premium.
What Are The Benefits Of Renewing Liberty Bike Insurance Policy?
Below are some of the benefits of timely renewal of Liberty Bike Insurance policy:
- Paperless Process: Liberty Bike Insurance offers its clients a paperless renewal procedure. It is a perfectly hassle-free process. Simply visit the closest branch office, call the helpline number, or renew your two-wheeler insurance coverage online through the website.
- No Claim Bonus Is Continued: When you renew your Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance policy on time, you can keep your collected No Claim Bonus and benefit from discounts on your renewal. When the policyholder doesn’t file any claims under their two-wheeler insurance policy, the No Claim Bonus builds up over time.
- Excellent Customer Assistance: You can call Liberty General Insurance’s helpline number in the event of an unanticipated emergency to request assistance. You won’t be able to get 24/7 customer support if you don’t renew your two-wheeler insurance coverage on time.
- You Can Choose Add-On Covers: You can decide to choose add-on covers while renewing your Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance policy to broaden the coverage. You can select an add-on cover based on your needs and financial constraints.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the list of the frequently asked questions related to the Liberty Bike insurance policy renewal.
Yes. After the expiration date, you can renew your Liberty Bike Insurance coverage. But before the renewal, the insurance will perform an examination.
Yes, the previous policy’s No Claim Bonus (NCB) can be transferred to the Liberty Bike Insurance Coverage. Only if the insurance is renewed before the passing of 90 days after the renewal due date is this option available.
Yes, you can change the term of your Liberty Bike Insurance coverage when you renew it.