Download Navi General Bike Insurance Policy
Navi General Bike Insurance policy document is a legal contract between a policyholder and the Navi General Insurance company. This document attests to the insurance company’s coverage of a policyholder’s bike in the event that the bike sustains damage.
A soft copy of your bike insurance policy is sent to your registered email address as soon as you purchase one from Navi General Insurance. Within a week, the policyholder will also often receive a paper copy of the document.
How To Download Navi General Bike Insurance Policy?
You can download the Navi General Bike Insurance policy document by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Navi General Insurance.
- Click on the three-lined icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Then press “Verify Your Policy” under the “Policies & Disclosures” section.
- Enter your policy number, tick the captcha box, and then click on the “Search” button.
- Then, in case you require a tangible copy, you can print off your insurance policy and take it with you.
What Are The Key Components Of Navi Bike Insurance Policy?
Some of the key components of the Navi Bike Insurance policy are as follows:
- Policy type
- General coverage exclusions
- Policy features and benefits
- Policy number
- Policy duration
- Personal and vehicle details mentioned
- IDV and premium amount
- Terms and conditions of the policy
- Grievance redressal process of the insurer
Is A Hard Copy Of The Navi General Bike Insurance Policy Required?
Even while having third-party bike insurance is crucial for two-wheeler owners, it is not required to carry a printed copy of the policy on hand. The bike owner can also display the soft copy on their smart devices when asked by the traffic police. In addition, you can scan the QR code of your bike insurance policy using the IRDAI’s (Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India) e-Vahan Bima application.
However, if you wish to have a hard copy with you, you can wait for the hard copy sent by the company. Soon after purchasing the policy, Navi General Insurance mails the hard copy of your bike insurance policy document to your registered address. You can get in touch with the insurance company by calling the toll-free number 1800-123-0004 and asking them to send you a copy of the policy document for your bike insurance policy if you lose the hard copy of your Navi Bike Insurance policy.