Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal
If you own a bike, you need to have a third-party liability insurance policy because, as per the Indian Vehicles Act, it is mandatory. Regarding two-wheeler insurance policies, Kotak Mahindra General Insurance is one of the popular insurers because of its customer-friendly approach. It has introduced different online facilities to make things easier, and one of them is the online renewal process. Fortunately, the company’s official website is designed so marvelously that even a layman can do the renewal within just a few clicks.
Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal Benefits
Before going into the steps, you need to know the advantages you will get if you renew your Kotak Mahindra Bike Insurance Policy on time. Here are the mentions of those.
- No Documentation Required: Kotak General Insurance Company offers a seamless renewal process for its customers. It ensures that you do not have to provide documents at the time of renewal to simplify the process, as it saves time and energy. The process is more convenient than many other bike insurers.
- Retention of No Claim Bonus: No claim bonus is the accumulated bonus that the policyholder accumulates over the years by not making a claim for the two-wheeler insurance. If you choose to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy on time, the company allows you to retain the no-claim bonus, which can help you avail of a discount at the time of renewal.
- Retention of the benefits – The company’s two wheeler policies are designed in a consumer-oriented way. Therefore, if you renew the policy on time, you can enjoy all the benefits of the policy that not only safeguards you financially but also takes care of your third party legal liabilities.
Process To Renew Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Online
If you follow the below steps, you can easily renew your existing bike policy with the insurer without any error. So, here are the mentions.
- Go to the official website of Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company.
- At the top of the homepage, you will find the Renewal tab. Click on that.
- On the landing page, you must select your specific bike insurance policy and click on the Click option.
- After that, you are required to fill in the blanks with required details such as policy number, registered mobile number, registration number, and chassis number.
- Once you are done with putting all the required information, click on the Submit option.
- The renewal amount on the basis of your given data will be displayed before you.
- Check it twice because one wrong detail can bring errors to the entire process.
- If no discrepancy is found, pay the amount by choosing one of the most convenient modes of payment available with the insurer.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive a notification about the same in your registered mobile number and/or email ID.
You can also renew your Kotak two wheeler policy by visiting one of the official branches of the company. Their customer executives are knowledgeable and experienced enough to guide you through the process.
Contact Details of Company if You Face Any Problems While Renewing
If you follow the above steps properly, you should not face any glitches while renewing your bike policy. But still, after that, if you encounter any, you can contact the company by following any of the below methods.
- You can contact the insurer by calling the toll-free number, 1800 266 4545 (Within India), and overseas, +91-22-61249600 (IST 8 am to 8 pm)
- You can also directly write to the company using their official email ID, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also go to the official branch of the company to solve your renewal-related issue. Their customer executives are always at your help.