Why to Insure Your Bajaj Avenger
Bajaj Avenger is great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Bajaj Avenger was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third-party if your bike caused an accident and the third-party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Bajaj Avenger Bike
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
- No Claim Bonus: You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own-damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
- Installation of Security Devices: A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
- Membership of AAI: A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
- Choose the Right IDV: If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled for an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How to File a Claim for Your Bajaj Avenger
About Bajaj Avenger
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj Avenger
Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj Avenger FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about on Bajaj Avenger
The insurance provider provides coverage for certain incidents. The cases in which your Bajaj Avenger qualify to get the coverage are:
- Damage or loss caused by a natural disaster like earthquake, cyclone, etc.
- Loss of two-wheeler because of manmade disasters like an explosion, fire or any terror attack
- The owner-driver gets accident coverage
- Loss of two-wheeler due to theft
- Coverage on own-damage
- For harms caused to a third-party
Yes. A bike-inspection is important in case your bike insurance expires. This may require a small fee. If the insurance provider decides to provide the coverage, then you can pay and get your policy. In some cases, inspection is not necessary.
Every new bike owner should get the name mentioned in the bike insurance transferred to his own name within the mentioned period from the day of Registration certificate transfer. If someone does not do this, a claim will not be honored in the future. The name in the two-wheeler Registration certificate and insurance document have to have to be same. The current owner can have his NCB to get a premium discount for a new bike he buys later. The new owner must earn the No-Claim bonus with every claim-less year. The new owner can mostly get a 50% premium discount for own-damage.
A one-year insurance plan requires to be renewed every year on a certain time. You cannot miss it and you have to remember it always. But a multi-year policy plan helps to save premium, and also you have to renew the policy only once in two to three years.
Third-Party insurance gives coverage only for damages occurred to a third person or third person’s property by your insured two-wheeler. But the comprehensive insurance also provides coverage for damages caused to your bike due to natural calamities and manmade calamities like theft, fire. It also gives coverage for damages occurred to the third-party by the insured two-wheeler.