No Inspection. No Paper Work
Bike Insurance Plans
Why to Insure Your Bajaj Discover Bike
Bajaj Discover Bikes are great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Suzuki Bikes was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third party if your bike caused an accident and the third party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Suzuki Bike
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
- No Claim Bonus: You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own-damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
- Installation of Security Devices: A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
- Membership of AAI: A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
- Choose the Right IDV: If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled to an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How to File a Claim for Your Bajaj Discover Bike?
About Bajaj Discover
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj Discover
Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj Discover Insurance FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about on Bajaj Discover Insurance
The time company takes to close a reimbursement claim varies from case to case. Max Bupa makes every effort to handle every reimbursement claim as quickly as possible.
Go to www.maxbupa.com and select “claims.” Then, from the drop-down menu, choose claim form, then services form, and then download the form that corresponds to your plan.
Every new owner can get the bike insurance transferred to his name within the mentioned time from the time of RC transfer. If you do not do it, your claim will not get honored. The title of bike RC and insurance papers have to match. The current owner is allowed to have his NCB to get premium discount on a new bike if he buys any later. The new owner has to earn the bonus with every claim-free year. The new owner can get a maximum 50% discount upon own-damage.
Multi-Year bike insurance is better for you as it lets you enjoy your ride without the stress of annual renewal. Also, you can have savings upon the premiums and skip some of the paperwork in this plan.
The policies under Max Bupa are available for 1 to 2 years. The plans need to be renewed on annual basis.