No Inspection. No Paper Work
Bike Insurance Plans
Why to Insure Your Bajaj Dominar 400
Bajaj Dominar 400 are great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Bajaj Avenger Bikes was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third party if your bike caused an accident and the third party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Bajaj Dominar 400
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
- No Claim Bonus: You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
- Installation of Security Devices: A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
- Membership of AAI: A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
- Choose the Right IDV: If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled for an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How to File a Claim for Your Bajaj Dominar 400?
About Bajaj Dominar 400
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj Dominar 400
- Wear Helmet
- Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj Dominar 400 FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about on Bajaj Dominar 400 bike insurance
1. For which cases does an insurance company give coverage for the Bajaj Dominar 400?
An insurance company gives coverage for specific incidents only. The cases for which the Bajaj Dominar 400 can seek coverage are:
- Loss or damage caused by a natural disaster like flood, cyclone, earthquake, etc.
- Loss of Dominar 400 because of man-made incidents like fire, terror activities
- Loss of bike because of theft
- Owner-driver gets an accident coverage
- Own-damage Coverage
- Damages caused to third-party or a third person’s property
2. Do I have to get the bike checkup if my bike policy expires?
3. If I buy a second-hand Bajaj Dominar 400, is No-Claim Bonus valid for me also?
Every second-hand bike owner’s first and foremost duty is to get the existing name mentioned in the present insurance document transferred to his own name within the mentioned period from the day of transferring the Registration certificate. In case a second-hand owner is not able to do it, his claim in the future will not be taken into consideration.
The names mentioned in the bike Registration certificate and in the insurance documents have to be similar. The first owner can carry on with his No-Claim Bonus to get a premium discount on a new two-wheeler he buys in future. The second-hand owner has to earn his No-Claim bonus with every claim-less year. A new owner can mostly avail of a 50% premium discount for self-damage.