No Inspection. No Paper Work
Bike Insurance Plans
Why to Insure Your Bajaj Platina Bikes?
Bajaj Platina Bikes are great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Bajaj Platina Bikes was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third-party if your bike caused an accident and the third-party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Bajaj Platina Bikes
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
- No Claim Bonus: You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
- Installation of Security Devices: A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
- Membership of AAI: A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
- Choose the Right IDV: If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled to an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How to File a Claim for Your Bajaj Platina Bikes
About Bajaj Platina Bikes
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj Platina Bikes
- Wear Helmet
- Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj Platina Bikes FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about on Bajaj Platina Bikes
The two-wheeler inspection is very much mandatory after the insurance expires. It may need a small fee to get the inspection done. After the checkup, when the insurance company agrees to provide you with the coverage, you can have your insurance in hand as soon as you complete the payment. In some cases, the inspection after the expiry of bike insurance is not required.
As soon as someone gets a second-hand Bajaj two-wheeler, he must get the name mentioned in the insurance papers transferred into his name within the mentioned time from the day of registration certificate transfer. Failing to do so will not allow his future claims to be valid. To raise a valid claim the names mentioned in the insurance papers and the registration certificate must match.
The second-hand owner will earn his part of NCB with every passing claim-free year and can get a 50% premium discount for own damage with No-Claim Bonus. The first owner of the two-wheeler will carry on his NCB and can get a premium discount on a new two-wheeler with the help of his No-Claim Bonus.
An online policy is as valid as an offline policy. This policy can be renewed in the future with the help of credit or debit card or net banking. But to start the renewal process of expired policy, one has to first contact the company offline.
A long-term policy plan is always more beneficial than a single year policy. Because with the single-year plan,
- You have to remember the date of expiry every year.
- You have to get it renewed on time.
- Have to do all the paperwork every year. But with a long-term policy plan,
- You are able to save on premium
- Have to renew the policy one time in every two or three years
- No more paperwork every year
- You can enjoy your time with the two-wheeler without stressing over renewals.
A third-party two-wheeler policy gives coverage for
- Any loss or harm that happened to a property belonging to third-party
- Death or harm happened to a third person But a comprehensive bike policy provides coverage for
- Loss or harm happened to a property belonging to third-party
- Legal liability caused by damaged occurred to third-party because of insured two-wheeler
- Death or harm happened to a third person • Damage caused to the insured bike due to natural calamities like earthquakes, cyclone or flood, etc.
- Damage caused to the insured bike by manmade disasters like fire, theft or terror activities.